Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack (43145 Views)

ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate / If I'm Lucky To Make It, Or Otherwise, Do Let The Vc Of Futa, See This. / Profile Of The New VC Of NOUN – Prof Abdalla Uba Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by sugarbelly4: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2016
Some members of staff of the Federal University Lokoja, Kogi state, were pictured weeping as their pioneer Vice Chancellor, Professor Abdulmumini Hassan Rafindadi, leaves office following his sack by the Federal government last week. He was among the 13 Vice Chancellors of Federal Universities that were sacked by the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/photos-staff-shed-tears-as-sacked-vc-of.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by sugarbelly4: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2016
See love.. See what they did to wish him farewell @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/photos-staff-shed-tears-as-sacked-vc-of.html

He's truly loved. Their love no get part 2 aswear

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2016
space booked
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Oladimejy(m): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2016
Please who can remaind me of the woman that said she was sacked becos she is from igbo this vc where sacked because they are hausa abi mtcheeew...PMB PURGE ANY WHERE PURGEABLE

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Oladimejy(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2016
Could this be love

9 Likes

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2016
See love and its beauty

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by mascot87(m): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2016
Not like the useless tribalistic Onyeka that was shouting "" i was sacked because i am Igbo"" I am sure the people she is working with will even be happy she is going. Sebi this is someone going and his workers are shedding tears on his behalf which shows that he has a great personal relationship with the people he is working with.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by WondaxRecords(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2016
#normaleverywhere
VC go and chop the one u done loot
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Last2comment(m): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2016
This is touching. Lalasticlala please come and show us love here cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Last2comment(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2016
mascot87:
Not like the useless tribalistic Onyeka that was shouting "" i was sacked because i am Igbo"" I am sure the people she is working with will even be happy she is going. Sebi this is someone going and his workers are shedding tears on his behalf which shows that she has a great personal relationship with the people he is working with.

Why insult someone as old as your mum.... it's sad

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by wolelove(m): 11:21am On Feb 18, 2016
Oladimejy:
Please who can remaind me of the woman that said she was sacked becos she is from igbo this vc where sacked because they are hausa abi mtcheeew...PMB PURGE ANY WHERE PURGEABLE
be like say her name na ONU EWU (mouth of a goat) grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Oladimejy(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2016
wolelove:
be like say her name na ONU EWU (mouth of a goat) grin
Waoh receive sence in ijn!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by mascot87(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2016
Last2comment:

Why insult someone as old as your mum.... it's sad

If you have never insulted PMB or OBJ in your life then i would let u here but if u are also guilty of insulting any of this people or some other old enough to be your father or mother on social media then u are a hypocrite and u deserve a thunderous slap.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by wolelove(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2016
Oladimejy:
Waoh receive sence in ijn!!!
sense not sence...God help u grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Last2comment(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2016
mascot87:

If you have never insulted PMB or OBJ in your life then i would let u here but if u are also guilty of insulting any of this people or some other old enough to be your father or mother on social media then u are a hypocrite and u deserve a thunderous slap.

You mean Goodluck and orubebe grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by myners007: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2016
Crocodile Tears! Some of them are quite rejoicing in their heart. Nigeriana and Pretence..........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by ayusco85(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2016
crocodile tears. this is kwaruption grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Vock(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Eyaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by mrlaw93(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2016
They re crying cos the one that share yams with them is leaving office. No more "egunje". Yeye people. Kworupt VC

4 Likes

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Nienie(f): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Eiyaa
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by realacube1(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2016
Space Booked
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by TimothyNkenu: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2016
WondaxRecords:
#normaleverywhere
VC go and chop the one u done loot

Really?

Think sometimes - it's good for the brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by iliyande(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2016
if he is really that good,

May his good-did follow him everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by modath(f): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2016
What I'm amazed about in all of Onyeka's rant is that she doesn't have one single "achievement" to highlight, just whipping up ethnic sentiments for nothing!!! lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2016
Eayah see love oo undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by yemmight(m): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2016
Oladimejy:

That woman is too tribalistic for my likening. Now she does not want to leave office. The staff in the department are shouting that she should leave. Infact Jona with the kind of appointment.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by mamdanju: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2016
The same happened in federal university Birnin Kebbi. Prof Bilbis was a very hardworking and amenable VC who had started some very ambitious projects for that university. Staff and students were pained to see him go.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Nicepoker(m): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2016
Some are happy. Some sad. That's life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Godswillnwaoma(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2016
This show that the man is simply good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by menix(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2016
The same way i will cry when Dollar is 1000 naira nd Nigerians chase Buhari back to daura..

6 Likes

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by obajoey(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2016
They love him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Update Us From Your Campus / Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run / Niger Delta University Student Shot Dead On Campus (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.