Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nairaland And Free Browsing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairaland And Free Browsing (1240 Views)

Airtel 5 Times Recharge Bonus And Free Megabyte Data. / Make Free Call With Etisalat And Free Sms With Mtn And Glo.no Software,no Tweaks / Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland And Free Browsing by sniperwolf(m): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2008
The everyday word in Nairaland expectially the Technology section has been free browsing over the year.
What impact do you think this has done for Nairaland. Well to me I think it has contributed to the number of online registered user. What's your take?
Re: Nairaland And Free Browsing by Mustay(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2008
making nairaland the home of hackers and employing believers of "do me i do you for the networks"
Re: Nairaland And Free Browsing by sniperwolf(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2008
"Do me I do you" quid pro quo
Re: Nairaland And Free Browsing by Holyrule(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2008
It has caused a lot of brain damage so far,due to constant exposure to radiation. (kolomentality)
Re: Nairaland And Free Browsing by malikalhaj: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2008
Holyrule:

It has caused a lot of brain damage so far,due to constant exposure to radiation. (kolomentality)
very funny cheesy
Re: Nairaland And Free Browsing by talk2medo(m): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2008
Holyrule:

Re: Nairaland And Free Browsing by topeteadr(m): 12:01am On Oct 09, 2008
I think it has made all gsm service providers go mad. . . . Cuz of the loss they've had after nland was created. . .
And I think it almost made me visit heaven cuz I was browsing one day and I didn't know I was crossing the road. . . . . . . . . And it made my phones batt run down 2 hrs after I touch the phone instead of the intial 2 days if phcn no fuc1< up. . . . .
Re: Nairaland And Free Browsing by honsule(m): 12:10am On Oct 09, 2008
tope_teadr:

I think it has made all gsm service providers go mad. . . . because of the loss they've had after nland was created. . .
And I think it almost made me visit heaven because I was browsing one day and I didn't know I was crossing the road. . . . . . . . . And it made my phones batt run down 2 hrs after I touch the phone instead of the intial 2 days if phcn no fuc1< up. . . . .

LOL.consequence of free browsing
Re: Nairaland And Free Browsing by ifeoma1(m): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2008
My thumb is now leprotic
Re: Nairaland And Free Browsing by stancozy(m): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2008
Lmbo, freebrowsing{on pc} sucks{baby angola}, a lil beta wif dem{afin boyz} cry
Re: Nairaland And Free Browsing by Holyrule(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2008
@honsule
As for the network providers;they've not gone mad yet.
But soon they'll. (you'll one day call customer care,n you'll complain of problem "A" and they'll be talking "B"wink
i really can't wait to see them mad for real. tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland And Free Browsing by sniperwolf(m): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2008
Wetin dey sweet dey kill also. Free browsing may have effect on the eye
Re: Nairaland And Free Browsing by Holyrule(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2008
@sniperwolf
Not just "may". It "has" effect on the eye that is when u bring it too close to your eyes or use your phone in a dark room. (your eye go hear am) tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland And Free Browsing by ucheozor(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2014
Airtel Free Megabytes, Get 200MB Without Paying A Dine
You will never believe until you give it a trial. The tweak was tested and working fine before posted, it doesn't require any Airtime, you can get it done with N0.0k balance, but it is working on some selected Airtel SIMs, not on all SIMs, so if you try it with a line and is not working, don't be panic, try to find another Airtel SIM to get it done. I have 3 different Airtel SIM, only one of them was lucky to received free 100MB and one of my closest friends received 200MB on each of his 2 Airtel SIM. Just follow the below steps to get it done on your Airtel SIM.

First of all, your Airtel SIM must be on club 10 PAddi.
Dial *166# to migrate to club 10 PAddi.

After you have successfully migrated to club 10 PAddi,
Just dial *141*13*200# to receive free, 200MB or
Dial *141*13*100# to receive free 100MB

It is simple as that, enjoy it while it last.
WE ALSO TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO FLASH ALL PHONES
CHECK IT OUT http:///1pHMbTw
OR CALL +234816440990, +2348130783878, +2347051301174

(1) (Reply)

Latest Mtn And Etisalat Free Browsing Is Available. / Starcomms Set To Buy Multi-links / Pls How Much Is Dual Sim Nokia X1-01 And X2-00.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.