Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 (7503 Views)

Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu / When I Clock 30 & Am Not Married, I Will Have A Kid – Actress Ruth Kadiri / D 1st 300 Member Names Of The Famous Fraternity Called ILLUMINATI. Check It Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by stecy4real: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
The rest is history. The Walton sextuplets – Hannah, Ruth, Luci, Kate, Jennie and Sarah – were born in Liverpool on 18 November, 1983. Arriving 31 and a half weeks into their mother’s pregnancy, they made front-page news, capturing the hearts of the nation, not just their parents.
Today, the Waltons – who are still the world’s only surviving all-girl sextuplets in the world – have just celebrated their 30th birthday, which no one outside the family can quite believe.
‘Everyone who remembers watching them on the TV when they were born says it makes them feel old,’ comments Janet, 61. ‘I say, “Can you imagine how I feel, then?”‘
Next week, all six sisters and their parents appear in an ITV documentary that follows them as they celebrate their milestone event. more http://nd4real..com/

Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by Mzjhulz(f): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Wow

1 Like

Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by juman(m): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
wooww

God is great.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by echobee(f): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
God,u re great,wonderful,worthy.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Jisos cool shocked

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by floragregs(f): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lovely. They shared themselves in twos. Nice
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by gluv01(f): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
Awww..They are beautiful. Damn, must have been a hard childhood for the mom, breast feeding them all, waking up at night, changing diapers, bathing them, preparing meals for the family every day, packing their lunch for them, attending meetings in school, resolving normal girl disputes between them, girl issues, mother-daughter issues...Whoops! shocked Big ups to their mama and all moms who give their all to bring up their kids especially girl child(ren) cheesy cool

19 Likes

Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by Big4wig(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.kudos to d parents
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by axortedbabe(f): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
tsolz84: Jisos cool shocked
see ur face like adonbilivit..
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by axortedbabe(f): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
tsolz84: Jisos cool shocked
see ur face like adonbilivit..
in other news.. Baba God u too much..

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by MISSYTOSIN(f): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Wow,wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
Wowww.....
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by Danthesage(m): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
MzMariah: Wowww.....

God is too great faaaa
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Danthesage:

God is too great faaaa
I tell ya grin
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by johnwizey: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dere mama try o. BTW, are they married yet?
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by Sijo01(f): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
Incredible! glory be to God for their lives and the life of their mother.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by Danthesage(m): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
MzMariah: I tell ya grin

Na so oooo..... Longest time and how una dey?
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
Danthesage:

Na so oooo..... Longest time and how una day?
Thank God. ...How your side na?
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
i'll like to marry the 6 @once... Try forward this message to thier parents
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by Danthesage(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
MzMariah: Thank God. ...How your side na?

I just dey 4 here o......
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Danthesage:

I just dey 4 here o......
Pele.

Thank God say the tsunami no affect you o smiley
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by Danthesage(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
undecided undecided
MzMariah: Pele.

Thank God say the tsunami no affect you o smiley

Abi oooo..... Hope u too dey safe sha
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
If na naija dem they, one of them for don die since . Either by boko haram, kidnapping, plane crash, car crash, armed robbery , rituals, poor heallth care. Abortion, mosquitos, snake bite, cholera ,etc .

Congrats babes. Enjoy your time together .
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
If you are tripping for me;lemme know dearie;me sef dey trip for you..*winks*
axortedbabe: see ur face like adonbilivit..
in other news.. Baba God u too much..
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by angelTI(f): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
Kudos to their Mum. Just imagining how she was able to cater for the children while they were growing up
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by Smartsyn(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
I swear, if my wife produce 6 at a time........

Anyway, God cannot give us what we can't handle.
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by fairygeh(f): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
God you are powerful. cry cry.the works of your hand shows you are
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by fruityjojo(f): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
oh wow. look at their kindergarten pic, 3 look exactly alike & same with the other three.
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by ignis: 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
God is great. ..
Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by Xano(m): 12:28am On Jul 10, 2014
gluv01: Awww..They are beautiful. Damn, must have been a hard childhood for the mom, breast feeding them all, waking up at night, changing diapers, bathing them, preparing meals for the family every day, packing their lunch for them, attending meetings in school, resolving normal girl disputes between them, girl issues, mother-daughter issues...Whoops! shocked Big ups to their mama and all moms who give their all to bring up their kids especially girl child(ren) cheesy cool

True. Thumbs up to their mum and dad. To discipline them when they were teenagers, wow!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Famous Sextuplet Sisters As They Clock 30 by Ariyke: 5:38am On Jul 10, 2014
Wow that's cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Blast Davido Baby Mama Chioma For Exposing Too Much Skin In Her New Outfit / Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) / Meet Esther Ezenwoye, Abujapress Publisher Spotted At African Icon Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.