Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu (5961 Views)

Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke / Beverly Osu Celebrates International Women Day In Sexy Lingerie / Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by Maximum83: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2016
Went to computer village to fix my laptop only to see Terry G on Stage. I have heard that Terry G was coming to perform for some Tecno Boom J8 promo at SLOT HQ but didn’t quite expect it to out in the open for all the Computer village boys’ viewing pleasure.

As usual Terry G scattered crase on stage and thrilled the fans and customers. There were a lot of giveaways, even a Home theatre. However, i didn’t find Beverly Osu anywhere near though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 16, 2016
Which one is famous nudist again? naija people can tag people with unnecessary names..
Meanwhile, how much is that groundnut there?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by topradar4(f): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
OP Why were you looking for Beverly Osu? And why is Terry G still Called upon to promote a phone that's even Out Stock. The Boom J8 is an Incredible Phone, Should be a Must Use.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by Cliveglobal1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
I hope those Selling Groundnuts there were amongst the Winners of the Home Theatre?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by Africanman123(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
The phone is not out of stock forever nah.
topradar4:
OP Why were you looking for Beverly Osu? And why is Terry G still Called upon to promote a phone that's even Out Stock. The Boom J8 is an Incredible Phone, Should be a Must Use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by Africanman123(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lol, that groundnut is the real MVP, dem for snap the seller nah!! NA so Jumoke take blow.
joeblaze:
Which one is famous nudist again? naija people can tag people with unnecessary names..
Meanwhile, how much is that groundnut there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
LOL my brotha na true jare. E never reach for God to pick hin call yet... maybe another time
Africanman123:
Lol, that groundnut is the real MVP, dem for snap the seller nah!! NA so Jumoke take blow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by FrozeBABE: 4:43am On Apr 17, 2016
Terry Ginger still exist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by FrozeBABE: 4:45am On Apr 17, 2016
Africanman123:
Lol..tecno should sign the groundnut den.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by ForeverNew(f): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2016
Apparently, TECNO wants to revive his career?. Lol
FrozeBABE:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by ForeverNew(f): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2016
Make she redial the number oo
joeblaze:
LOL my brotha na true jare. E never reach for God to pick hin call yet... maybe another time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 17, 2016
Voice mail tinz, my dear..
ForeverNew:
Make she redial the number oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by Dannybrainz: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
Jaga jaga man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by Dannybrainz: 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
ForeverNew:
Apparently, TECNO wants to revive his career?. Lol
Lolls..is tenco into revival grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by Dannybrainz: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
FrozeBABE:

Lol..tecno should sign the groundnut den.
See funny comment cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by Dannybrainz: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
praizeblog:
Dis guy surprise ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by Dannybrainz: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
FrozeBABE:
I surprise ooo..ginger manman grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by Dannybrainz: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
Cliveglobal1:
I hope those Selling Groundnuts there were amongst the Winners of the Home Theatre?
Winners ke...you kw weda dy go pay for viewing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by 360koncepts: 1:02am On Apr 18, 2016
Who Terry G don Epp? ;DBy The Way... Nice one having Musicians to hype the new Boom j8.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by omoalajah(m): 1:20am On Apr 18, 2016
TECNO Don sign Terry G? Abi na SLOT sign am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by gingerman876: 1:34am On Apr 18, 2016
Great Device, Good marketing concept. Using Musicians to hype a music fone is nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by yinka360nl1: 1:48am On Apr 18, 2016
Free Show for everyone.. Terry G and his madness since 1900

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by Harlequin17: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
Terry G doing his craze stuffs on stage....Nice but is he an ambassador for tecno now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by kendrick2: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Even if she was spotted as they say,the main point is to promote tecno product and Terry G did that not Beverly osu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by thatintrovert: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Really nice from tecno to use a popular musician to boost the awareness of their products

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by johnjameson: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
credit to tecno for doing this.....Nice strategy I guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by ForeverNew(f): 9:07am On Apr 21, 2016
TECNO revival ministry grin
Dannybrainz:

Lolls..is tenco into revival grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by ForeverNew(f): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2016
Stop hating, Beverly is still a force to reckon with.
kendrick2:
Even if she was spotted as they say,the main point is to promote tecno product and Terry G did that not Beverly osu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by kendrick2: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
ForeverNew:
Stop hating, Beverly is still a force to reckon with.
lol I'm not hating I'm just stating the obvious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by Tizzie: 12:30am On Apr 22, 2016
Beverly Osu ke ? is she now dating Terry G or what ? hian

meanwhile these computer village boys enjoy free shows in the name of working there, they should strt paying taxes to entertainers and product owners. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu by benigneOne(f): 12:37am On Apr 22, 2016
wowza, I nevr knew Terry G still does music o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What 2face Is Doing At Home After Dissociating Himself From Today's Protest / Super Models Are Transgender Males NAOMI CAMPBELL Dark Secrets Exposed / Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.