Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

How Cheap And Reliable Are Cars On Auctionexport.com? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Cheap And Reliable Are Cars On Auctionexport.com? (1342 Views)

What Are Cars Turning Into Check This Ride Bmw Pininfarina Gran Lusso Coupe / Where Are Cars Cheapest In The Us? / How Reliable Are BMW Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Cheap And Reliable Are Cars On Auctionexport.com? by Solution12: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
I have been hearing of auctionexport.com for sometime now and i would like to find
out here if any one has actually bought a car from the site before.

Apart from Auctionexport.com which other site can one import cars from?

Thanks to you all as you comment.
Re: How Cheap And Reliable Are Cars On Auctionexport.com? by kingschild123(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
AuctionExport is okay would not advice you to go for other sites because of negative comments I have been hearing with respect to these sites. And please don't make any payment before delivery.
Re: How Cheap And Reliable Are Cars On Auctionexport.com? by deeonlyme: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2014
no sites can really be trusted but I can get u ur desired car within 5-6 weeks of receiving part payment then the balance on delivery.
Re: How Cheap And Reliable Are Cars On Auctionexport.com? by ExpressBooking(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Auction Export is very reliable. I have bought almost 10 cars from them. they are 100% reliable. What you see is what you get from them. I am registered with them as a dealer with number 243978. If you have the means better buy yourself than any pre-order contract. Auction will sell and ship your car to Lagos for you. If containerized,their agent must clear but if it is RoRo they will send you bill of lading to handle your clearing. I wish you the best. If you need more explanations email me on travelshq@gmail.com
Re: How Cheap And Reliable Are Cars On Auctionexport.com? by ExpressBooking(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
deeonlyme: no sites can really be trusted but I can get u ur desired car within 5-6 weeks of receiving part payment then the balance on delivery.

You are wrong. Copart,IAA and Auction Export can be trusted 100%. I have been buying from these trio for more than two years now. I don't even know them and have never been out of Nigeria at all.

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Almera 2000 N16 Manual 1.5L Help Needed / YOUR GENUINE MOTOR INSURANCE CERTIFICATE IS WORTH A MILLION NAIRA / Which Foreign Used Car Is Best Use For Uber ( Btw 1.2m To 1.3m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.