Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Somebody please help....My Bum Bum Hurts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somebody please help....My Bum Bum Hurts (851 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? / How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody please help....My Bum Bum Hurts by paralysis: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
Today i surmon up courage to seek for help here today and i hope i wont be disappointed....
For a long time i ve been having an issue that bothers me a lot,am a guy of 30yr,preparing to get married, each time i take a walk for sometime in between my two buttocks gets bruised and peperish and wet, and when i get to touch it,it has a foul smelling odour like a decaying wound...somebody please help me cause i dont know what is the cause of this or what to call it(culled from my blog).....people,please lets profer solution for this man since he has stepped out of his closet to ask for it.
Re: Somebody please help....My Bum Bum Hurts by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
i advice u c a doctor asap....its beta u report now dan u report wen its getting too late...
Re: Somebody please help....My Bum Bum Hurts by quest003: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
Funny guy. Culled from his blog.
Re: Somebody please help....My Bum Bum Hurts by dunhill26(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
paralysis: Today i surmon up courage to seek for help here today and i hope i wont be disappointed....
For a long time i ve been having an issue that bothers me a lot,am a guy of 30yr,preparing to get married, each time i take a walk for sometime in between my two buttocks gets bruised and peperish and wet, and when i get to touch it,it has a foul smelling odour like a decaying wound...somebody please help me cause i dont know what is the cause of this or what to call it(culled from my blog).....people,please lets profer solution for this man since he has stepped out of his closet to ask for it.

my friend i understand what you are passing through but i know God cares for you. My problem with people im this forum is ignorance. when i come up with a proven remedy for them, they ignore, thinking i want to make money. i really have a solution to your problem but i will not say it here. if you want to solve it, contact me through my email: dennysomens2014@gmail.com or call me 08136478527
Re: Somebody please help....My Bum Bum Hurts by paralysis: 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
dunhill26:
my friend i understand what you are passing through but i know God cares for you. My problem with people im this forum is ignorance. when i come up with a proven remedy for them, they ignore, thinking i want to make money. i really have a solution to your problem but i will not say it here. if you want to solve it, contact me through my email: dennysomens2014@gmail.com or call me 08136478527
I hear you sir,i will either call on his behalf or give him your number. Thanks
Re: Somebody please help....My Bum Bum Hurts by paralysis: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2014
Come on people,please help this man out with your suggestions
Re: Somebody please help....My Bum Bum Hurts by dunhill26(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
paralysis: Come on people,please help this man out with your suggestions
My friend...i said u should call me. i really have a solution to that problem. but i cant state it here.

(1) (Reply)

EBOLA- Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure / How To Protect Yourself And Family From Ebola / Hot Water And Salt Solution For Ebola - Whats Your Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.