Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) (2258 Views)

Some Interesting Facts We Probably Dont Know About Christmas. / True Confession: My Secret Is About To Be Blown Open... / I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
I am a native of Anambra state ,land of warriors and prominent igbo people. i always announce my state with unshakeable pride both here in Nigeria and in the states.i love my place of birth, it is my pride, dignity and prestige but deep down in me i have a thing for Enugu people, i just don't know why but i love them to pieces! their type of igbo language, like calling bute (carry ) vute.
i can give you my all and all if you ever open your mouth and tell me you came from enugu. My friends from enugu uptill this very moment wondered why i always show them so much love but they never know the secret !
I am igbo. cheerful and loving people. hard working and industrious people, well studied and undoubtedly the most travelled tribe in Nigeria but that never stop me from admiring Yoruba people!
yes you heard me! I love yoruba people, forget Nairaland ethnic bashing most of us are into it for the fun of it and if you think i will stop it after this thread you are on a long thing! i love yoruba language, their culture and heritage
i So much love yoruba to the extent that i have two yoruba name olarenwaju(lanre ) and olayinka (yinka ). back in my university days most people know me as yinka balogun,, uptill this moment most of them will swear i am a yoruba man !
friends please share your secret desires. that state,tribe OR country You loved so much to the extent You wish you came from there.
mod(mynd_44 and ngwakwe) please help me move this thread to the appropriate place

4 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by ifex370(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
ok

i'm from Enugu smiley

UDI precisely embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by konjakonja(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
so you're no longer from Middle Belt?

3 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
OK, am from Enugu. Nkanu precisely.
I fudewo m na enya ophun?
By the way, I thought Argungun fishing festival is a sokoto/kebbi thing?

2 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Smartsyn(m): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
there is a soft part in between your legs that you didn't mention.

I think it's the softest part of you.

1 Like

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by MizMyColi(f): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
VICTORCIZA: i love yoruba language, their culture and heritage (aro gungu fishing festival comes to mind )
errm....Dude, passerby here. I'm not a regular on this section but you might wanna take a closer look @TheEmboldened and do the needful. Besides Argungu has absolutely nothing to do with the Yorubas, It's a festival from the northern region of Nigeria (Kebbi specifically). As a matter of fact, I underwent my Youth Service Corps orientation in the popular Argungu Fishing Village. cool
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
ifex370: ok

i'm from Enugu smiley

UDI precisely embarassed
akara udi ne eke!
udi ne eke udi
you are a brother. welcome

2 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Evergreen123: OK, am from Enugu. Nkanu precisely.
I fudewo m na enya ophun?
By the way, I thought Argungun fishing festival is a sokoto/kebbi thing?
ever green ibu onye enugu??
wow i don't know. welcome sis

3 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Demdem(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Above all, the foolish op strongly believe that no girl was kidnapped in chibok. Even Jonathan in his extremely daft state knows that u are foolish for taking such position.

8 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Smartsyn: there is a soft part in between your legs that you didn't mention.

I think it's the softest part of you.
funny

but
i am a boy

3 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Demdem: Above all, the foolish op strongly believe that no girl was kidnapped in chibok. Even Jonathan in his extremely daft state knows that u are foolish for taking such position.
believe me that chibok story is so complicated that it will make people wonder if it ever happen at all! 49 percent of nairalander does not believe the story.
girls were kidnapped from chibok, are You happy now??

2 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Smartsyn(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
VICTORCIZA: funny

but
i am a boy
but I know you are, and when the thing between your legs is not standing, it should be the softest..
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Demdem(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
VICTORCIZA: believe me that chibok story is so complicated that it will make people wonder if it ever happen at all! 49 percent of nairalander does not believe the story.
girls were kidnapped from chibok, are You happy now??

Where did ur 49% bullshit come from? Ur anus?
What do u know that Jonathan doesn't know?
Already he has mandated his Generals to bring them back from sambisa.
Battalions are currently battling evil boko in tge evil forest.
Infact the cds told us he now know where they are. Who the Ffuck are u and ur cohorts to suggest otherwise

6 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
konjakonja: so you're no longer from Middle Belt?
any written evidence to back your accusation

1 Like

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
MizMyColi: errm....Dude, passerby here. I'm not a regular on this section but you might wanna take a closer look @TheEmboldened and do the needful. Besides Argungu has absolutely nothing to do with the Yorubas, It's a festival from the northern region of Nigeria (Kebbi specifically). As a matter of fact, I underwent my Youth Service Corps orientation in the popular Argungu Fishing Village. cool
thanks alot. mistake corrected

3 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Smartsyn(m): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
VICTORCIZA: ina ako ka onye nut dapuru na isi
nut puru m n'isi.
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Islie: 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
Demdem:

Infact the cds told us he now know where they are. Who the Ffuck are u and ur cohorts to suggest otherwise

u dey mind the guy.....
His Oga has said there is a kidnapp......
But, his foot army keeps saying otherwise......

So, let him make folly of himself jooor

4 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Demdem:

they told you what you wanna hear. its obvious the name Chibok gives you hard on.

2 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Smartsyn: nut puru m n'isi.
exactly!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Gamji007: 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
konjakonja: so you're no longer from Middle Belt?

VICTORCIZA: any written evidence to back your accusation

Shameless liar angry

VICTORCIZA: name - Victor ochei
tribe - Tiv
state -benue living in Abuja
Religion -Christian
party -pdp

https://www.nairaland.com/1796400/northerners-lets-get-know-each

1 Like

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Gamji007: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
VICTORCIZA: ok i see
next!

Be a good boy and stop telling lies smiley

1 Like

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Gamji007:

Be a good boy and stop telling lies smiley
ok which one you come believe? benue or Anambra
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by konjakonja(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Gamji007:

Shameless liar angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1796400/northerners-lets-get-know-each
hahahahaha, you got him there bro. I was busy searching for that post.Thumbs up
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Gamji007: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
VICTORCIZA: ok which one you come believe? benue or Anambra

You no get truth for mouth. I doubt if you are even a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Gamji007:

You no get truth for mouth. I doubt if you are even a Nigerian.
hahaha guy you too harsh abeg

1 Like

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Gamji007: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
konjakonja: hahahahaha, you got him there bro. I was busy searching for that post.Thumbs up

wink The guy is just a clown

2 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
konjakonja: hahahahaha, you got him there bro. I was busy searching for that post.Thumbs up
so you joined those that are plotting my down fall bah?
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Gamji007: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
VICTORCIZA: hahaha guy you too harsh abeg

What do you want me to believe?
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by konjakonja(m): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
grin
VICTORCIZA: so you joined those that are plotting my down fall bah?
No o grin but I was suprised to read from you that you are now an igbo man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lecturer Fighting A Student In Oduduwa University (o.u.i) / Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To The Female Breasts / How To Get Verified On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.