Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** (1669 Views)

How Should She Handle Her BIL? / Why Being The First Issue In A Family Is A Heavy Load / How Do U Handle Abused In A Marriage As A Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by CaptainBomb(m): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
How can someone handle a jealous husband.

1. He doesn't allow his wife to work.

2. He's not doing his duty as hubby.

3. He beat his wife and accuse her of being promicious when he hasn't catch his wife red handed. His wife is so pretty.

4. He want the family to move into the husband mother house or the husband mum to come and live with them.

5. His uncle is currently living with them. The wife washes the whole family cloth including the uncle own.

6. He has access to her social networking site yet he doesn't trust her.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
em for a man to be doing all the trash you mentioned there must be an underlining reason

not that I support him

if na me be the woman... angry
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Before I answer, errrm, why did she marry him? undecided

3 Likes

Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by CaptainBomb(m): 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: em for a man to be doing all the trash you mentioned there must be an underlining reason

not that I support him

if na me be the woman... angry
The lady sworn that he has been caring before marraige but just changed all of a sudden. She said the hubby always tell her that " Won ni o ma tooo lor" Meaning " They said you will soon leave. Its like the husband is kinda fetish.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by CaptainBomb(m): 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
carefreewannabe: Before I answer, errrm, why did she marry him? undecided
Pregi thingz nah.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
CaptainBomb: Pregi thingz nah.

undecided undecided

I am afraid one cannot change a grown-up man much.

She can try communication. Did she talk with him about all this?
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
CaptainBomb: Pregi thingz nah.

well na she open leg, na she go still carry the leg waka grin
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

well na she open leg, na she go still carry the leg waka grin

Nice comment to someone who is seeking help undecided
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
Point 3. Protect your life cool
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Nice comment to someone who is seeking help undecided

madam its not about help, when the foundation is faulty there is little or nothing one can do to help

abi courtship no dey work again

if premarital pregnancy is the basis for a marriage , the so called union must crumble sooner or later
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

madam its not about help, when the foundation is faulty there is little or nothing one can do to help

abi courtship no dey work again

if premarital pregnancy is the basis for a marriage , the so called union must crumble sooner or later

I am a fighter and I never give up; neither should the OP. A bad marriage is not the end of the world, it is ALWAYS good to ask for help or advice if needed.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am a fighter and I never give up; neither should the OP. A bad marriage is not the end of the world, it is ALWAYS good to ask for help or advice if needed.

i bet the lady is swallowing this shit cos of the child if not...
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by CaptainBomb(m): 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

undecided undecided

I am afraid one cannot change a grown-up man much.

She can try communication. Did she talk with him about all this?
That dude cant change because his IQ seem to be very low. How can you tell your wife that you want all the family to move to mama house and still accomodate the uncle in their matrimonial home. I advicèd her to change her fb pass first, password her phone to put that guy on a long run. Get a job and another place where she can live incase the idiot send her packing.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

i bet the lady is swallowing this shit cos of the child if not...

I don't know but possibly. I believe that everyone has the right to pursuit happiness and I hope she will no matter what she does about the situation.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by CaptainBomb(m): 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The wife is just a friend of mine . Am a man.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
CaptainBomb: That dude cant change because his IQ seem to be very low. How can you tell your wife that you want all the family to move to mama house and still accomodate the uncle in their matrimonial home. I advicèd her to change her fb pass first, password her phone to put that guy on a long run. Get a job and another place where she can live incase the idiot send her packing.

She has a few options:

1. She can stay and accept him and the situation.

2. She can stay and try to work it out.

3. She can leave. Maybe. I don't know her financial sitaution.

The choice is hers.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
CaptainBomb: The wife is just a friend of mine . Am a man.

What do you think should she do?
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by CaptainBomb(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

She has a few options:

1. She can stay and accept him and the situation.

2. She can stay and try to work it out.

3. She can leave. Maybe. I don't know her financial sitaution.

The choice is hers.
She doesn't have a job.

She is not finacially independent.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
CaptainBomb: She doesn't have a job.

She is not finacially independent.

Can her family support her? Would they? Would she be able to provide for herself and her child in the long run?
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I don't know but possibly. I believe that everyone has the right to pursuit happiness and I hope she will no matter what she does about the situation.

her happiness is seriously dependent on her stance in this situation, a wrong choice can be fatal
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by CaptainBomb(m): 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

What do you think should she do?
I told her to get a job first and a place where she can live incase if the guy send her out then she can now plan beta. She's just 28. Hope its not 2 late.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
CaptainBomb: I told her to get a job first and a place where she can live incase if the guy send her out then she can now plan beta. She's just 28. Hope its not 2 late.

What is late about 28? undecided She is still very young.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

What is late about 28? undecided She is still very young.

28 mtchew make she go find beta husband provided she is not the one at fault
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by CaptainBomb(m): 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Can her family support her? Would they? Would she be able to provide for herself and her child in the long run?
Her parent support at time that why she doesn't knw the feeling that d huby is not doing his right. She can't support herself and the child at the long run. The guy said she cant go with the child because when she came in she came alone.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by CaptainBomb(m): 12:00am On Jul 10, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

I think she need a job first.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 10, 2014
CaptainBomb: Her parent support at time that why she doesn't knw the feeling that d huby is not doing his right. She can't support herself and the child at the long run. The guy said she cant go with the child because when she came in she came alone.

What is SHE thinking to do?
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

Must she find a new husband?

Is the fear of ending up alone a reason to stay in an unhappy marriage?

1 Like

Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by CaptainBomb(m): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

What is SHE thinking to do?
She's confused.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by CaptainBomb(m): 12:03am On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Must she find a new husband?

Is the fear of ending up alone a reason to stay in an unhappy marriage?
Na war o.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by beeevan: 12:06am On Jul 10, 2014
Where is this woman's parents?
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 10, 2014
CaptainBomb: She's confused.

She is an adult. She has to make her own choice.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by CaptainBomb(m): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2014
beeevan: Where is this woman's parents?
They live in Lagos Also.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Rude To Give Your Broke Friend Used Clothes She Didn’t Ask For? / A Mother's Note To Her Daughter / Check Out This Family Photograph(pictures), Can You Answer This Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.