Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** (1670 Views)

How Should She Handle Her BIL? / Why Being The First Issue In A Family Is A Heavy Load / How Do U Handle Abused In A Marriage As A Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Must she find a new husband?

Is the fear of ending up alone a reason to stay in an unhappy marriage?

maam i dont think she would want to be alone, at least her child needs a home
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by CaptainBomb(m): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

She is an adult. She has to make her own choice.
What do u think if her parent insist that she must not leave?
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by CaptainBomb(m): 12:10am On Jul 10, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

The man won't release the child for her.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 10, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

I don't know what she wants, that's why I say, the choice is with her.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by beeevan: 12:11am On Jul 10, 2014
CaptainBomb: They live in Lagos Also.

Can't she get them involved? Maybe consider chilling with them till her husband's madness subsides?
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 10, 2014
CaptainBomb: What do u think if her parent insist that she must not leave?

I think that her parents should be more concerned about her being happy and healthy in life.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by CaptainBomb(m): 12:12am On Jul 10, 2014
beeevan:

Can't she get them involved? Maybe consider chilling with them till her husband's madness subsides?
They won't accomodate her.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I don't know what she wants, that's why I say, the choice is with her.

we can only speculate though am wishing her the best
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by CaptainBomb(m): 12:15am On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I think that her parents should be more concerned about her being happy and healthy in life.
Yes u r right but they are illiterate. They dont think upright. The marraige is just 2 years old.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 10, 2014
CaptainBomb: Yes u r right but they are illiterate. They dont think upright. The marraige is just 2 years old.

She is in a very difficult situation. Whatever her choice will be, it won't be easy at all.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by CaptainBomb(m): 12:23am On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

She is in a very difficult situation. Whatever her choice will be, it won't be easy at all.
Gba!
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 10, 2014
CaptainBomb: She doesn't have a job.

She is not finacially independent.

Well doesn't she have parents and siblings? She must go home

OR
she is in deep Shiite, to be frank! undecided
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by CaptainBomb(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2014
BluIvy:

Well doesn't she have parents and siblings? She must go home

OR
she is in deep Shiite, to be frank! undecided
The parent won't accomodate her.
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by kreamidiva(f): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2014
CaptainBomb,i hope you are not interfering o...

She's 28. Let her make decisions based on what she feels is ok for her...

Goodluck to you guys....
Re: ***How Can She Handle All These Issue In Her Marraige*** by kweenkong(f): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2014
first things first
1. she needs financial independence that will be the key to her solution. That guy is not changing anytime soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Adult Men Be Allowed To Marry A MINOR. / This Has Got To Be One Of The Sickest Things Ever Done To A Toddler ... Peep / In Turmoil... To Reconcile Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.