Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

How To Get Facebook Fan Page Likes (see Prove In Picture) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Facebook Fan Page Likes (see Prove In Picture) (553 Views)

How To Get Facebook Page And Twitter Verification For Nigerian Businesses. / How To Get 5000 Facebook Friends And Page Likes Using Email Invitation Method / Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Facebook Fan Page Likes (see Prove In Picture) by ncpat(m): 6:49am On Jul 10, 2014
Yes! you can get more than 1,500 facebook likes for your blog, forum, and website with just $5 on fiverr so if you have paypal account, you can head to fiverr and place a gig but if you don`t have you can call or whatsapp me on 08065942445 to do it for you.

Now for the prove CLICK HERE you will realize that it is only 44 likes that the fan page have so I will be waiting for your comment to increase it before I will do so to let you know that it is genuine.

(1) (Reply)

Using Twitter With Facebook / Help Needed - Migrating Joomla 1.5 To 2.5 / The Periodic Table Of Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.