Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Text Messaging Service - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Text Messaging Service (641 Views)

The Pioneer Of Text Messaging Tech Dies / Build An Android Instant Messaging App Using Sinch And Parse In 2 Hours / How Can I Set Up A Bulk Text Messaging Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Text Messaging Service by beyribey: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2014
Hi all,
as you probably know that website remind.com connects students and teachers instantly by text and email. It is a great service and all my teachers in graduate program was using it when I was in the States. for those who dont know about the website, teacher sign up on the website and create a class and get a code, then he passess code to students who will sign up for that class. students send a text of that code and they are registered for that class for remind mesages. teacher does not students phone number, students dont know teacher number or anything. teacher send a text to that code for reminding of a exam and all students see it.
In these days I am thinking to start up website same as remind.com in my country. site and app is free there cause they have sponsors but I will have to charge some to users if i can achieve this as business.
I would like you to advise if you can make a web site same as remind.com, lead time, cost and your advices about my project.

thanks
Re: Text Messaging Service by afridigit(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2014
I can make a site like remind.com. Pm me on info@afridigit.net or 08155067104 lets talk.

(1) (Reply)

Application Builders / How To Use IF ELSE In VB.NET / Eight Typical Ecommerce Mistakes That Are Costing You Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.