Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. (6930 Views)

Beware Of Linkedin Fraud / Is linkedin A good Way To Seek A New Role Or Are Job Boards Better? A Case Study / Jobs Posted On LINKEDIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
HAHAHahahahahahah dude needs #1000 dia is no difference between u and a scammer .dia ris godooooooo

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by Ndababa(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
@ Op, you may as well bring down the price if you really meant to help unemployed guys out there. As for me, thank you, I'll pass...
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by luvola(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Moderator should please ban this op scammer... thief ! barawo !!!! Oleeeee ..............
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
^^ Even for N5 I wont pay for it

information way he never use get job for himself, na him he wan dey collect maga moni 1k each for cheesy.

barawo

5 Likes

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by kakashi12(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Databoy you have done a very good job with this information your provided. Personally i like your innovation but if your getting offers from all over africa i believe u can be generous enough to give us the linkedin information for free. Collecting 1000 naira from individuals who are looking for work is not too cool. if you can get a job in SA and your paid as an expatraite..i believe you will not need the 1000 from individuals here.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by databoy247(m): 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
I expected these insults. Am not surprised by the high rate of unemployment in this country. It's only in Nigeria, you see a rich man driving a very expensive car and instead of people to meet him to teach them how he made it, they will start calling him a ritualist....the more reason the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer.

I wont hold your tongues, you can keep raining insults. While the serious ones keep contacting me via email. Have fun guys....am off to LinkedIn to do ma thing grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
kakashi12: [size=17pt]Databoy you have done a very good job with this information your provided[/size]. Personally i like your innovation but if your [size=16pt]getting offers from all over africa [/size]i believe u can be generous enough to give us the linkedin information for free. Collecting 1000 naira from individuals who are looking for work is not too cool. if you can get a job in SA and your [size=16pt]paid as an expatraite[/size]..i believe you will not need the 1000 from individuals here.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by databoy247(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
kakashi12: Databoy you have done a very good job with this information your provided. Personally i like your innovation but if your getting offers from all over africa i believe u can be generous enough to give us the linkedin information for free. Collecting 1000 naira from individuals who are looking for work is not too cool. if you can get a job in SA and your paid as an expatraite..i believe you will not need the 1000 from individuals here.

If i make 1 million naira today, i will still collect N500 tomorrow. Go and tell Obansanjo that he has made millions so he should sell his chickens for N100 (na soldiers go take you do frog jump), or go and tell Dangote who is the richest black man in the world to sell cement for N200. Better still D'Banj to distribute his Koko garri for free to "help" the poor masses.

I have not made the kind of money i want so i will keep making more no matter how small or how big. If you think you are rich enough then render your services for free, thats your choice not mine.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
databoy247: I expected these insults. Am not surprised by the high rate of unemployment in this country. It's only in Nigeria, you see a rich man driving a very expensive car and instead of people to meet him to teach them how he made it, they will start calling him a ritualist....the more reason the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer.
I wont hold your tongues, you can keep raining insults. While the serious ones keep contacting me via email. Have fun guys....am off to LinkedIn to do ma thing grin

[size=14pt]Bye[/size]

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by kakashi12(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
KnuckleHead:

i dey feel your video

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by scholes23(m): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
databoy247: I expected these insults. Am not surprised by the high rate of unemployment in this country. It's only in Nigeria, you see a rich man driving a very expensive car and instead of people to meet him to teach them how he made it, they will start calling him a ritualist....the more reason the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer.

Baba leave story for tortoise, send me ur account details abi u dey fear to collect money again?

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by Ndababa(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
databoy247: ..am off to LinkedIn to do ma thing grin

Are you serious? Off to LinkedIn? Okay! Good... cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by tosynhovic: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Saryea83: if this guy is very serious, i suggest all of us here should contribute #50 each and pay him to let it out. I mean collective contribution, that's the only way to settle this kind of people

hahahahah. na waa o.
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
databoy247:

If i make 1 million naira today, i will still collect N500 tomorrow. Go and tell Obansanjo that he has made millions so he should sell his chickens for N100 (na soldiers go take you do frog jump), or go and tell Dangote who is the richest black man in the world to sell cement for N200. Better still D'Banj to distribute his Koko garri for free to "help" the poor masses.

I have not made the kind of money i want so i will keep making more no matter how small or how big. If you think you are rich enough then render your services for free, thats your choice not mine.

You talk too much oga. It is not wrong that you want to sell your research work. Why don't you go publish it. You should have known Nairalanders will not support you. You are a business man agreed and it is not everyone that can give things out for free so rest. Some of us understand you.

Nairalanders we do not have the right to abuse this dude. It is either we want or we do not want. Just ignore him if you don't buy into his idea. People have given suggestions on how to go about it so try it.

Not all of us will like to share our secrets but if he wants to sell it then no problem.

Op this is nairaland and it's a brotherhood so if you want to help then help but if you want to sell make it a proper e book or hard copy and you might see yourself smiling to the banks.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by cadaverMortis: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
databoy247: no sir.....una too like free thing for this country...Lol

N1,000 and you will learn alot of stuff you never thought possible.

you sire, are a scammer, just like the "make 50,000.00 daily from forex kind"

if you really now the way, what you are selling is what you will be doing quietly, not trying to make 1000 from each person, which is your way of making money all along.

fvkc you sire

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by ignis: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
Joblessness at it's peak...
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by tofam3k3(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
You should get a job 1st.
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by Saryea83: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
databoy247:

Like i said before, this world isnt fair. The reason why you dont have a job is because you think everything around you is not good enough. It's your choice to think am "jobbing" you.....It's called FREEDOM OF THOUGHT.

It's this same beloveth country of yours that asks you to pay money to apply for a federal job (or State) and you rush to the banks to pay the money which will eventually enrich one politician. Why do you go ahead to pay the money when you know you CANT get the job?

Am not a job seeker, am a business man, and every businessman makes money from every angle as long as he delivers what he's being paid for. Whether you like it or not, the information i have will help you better than the federal government in securing a job quickly. But i you have a godfather somewhere, then goodluck in your job haunt. Cheers.

Businessman, send your A/c details now!!!!!
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by databoy247(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Saryea83:

Businessman, send your A/c details now!!!!!

Lol...send me a mail nwakstar2020@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by Saryea83: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
You're too fast to drop your email! nwa idi sharp, but free sample first. Besides, I don't have d cash

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by databoy247(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Saryea83: You're too fast to drop your email! nwa idi sharp, but free sample first. Besides, I don't have d cash

Bros, its not importation from China that you demand a sample. Anyways, there is an excerpt in the first page of this thread.....scroll back to preview it. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by cadaverMortis: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
databoy247:

Lol...send me a mail wankstar2020@gmail.com

fixed
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by erubamidele(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
I have heard about it before now. what you ate saying is true
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by princeklexx: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lol.....very funny nigga, can't stop laffing here, you know the secrete to work for the richest men and the topmost CEOs, and u are demanding for just 1000naira. Thought you would already be busy developing apps for microsoft or working on the oil rig for shell..... Abeg go get something better to sell.
Don't extort/scam the unemployed.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by ujchief(m): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Just did some background check... This is what the OP stated in one of his threads started Jan this year...

databoy247: Folks, i need to raise some money for a project which is to commence in 4 months time. And this project is going to gulp over 600k. Now i dont intend to ask for "help" from anybody even though am having a tight financial strain this period. but the thing is i can make available 200k to run a business, the question is what kind of business can i do with the said amount to raise the desired capital for the said project between now and then.
I need advice please. And note that although they are nice, i am really not interested in online business(es) ideas. I need something i can do physically and see the profits coming in. Something that can give me good returns and turnover within days or a week, and then i recycle...and continue the process for 3 or 4 months.
I will appreciate excellent ideas and information. Mods if this can reach FP so i can get more inputs the better. Thanks all. cool

He needed 600k to establish a biz within 4 months as at Jan this year. I guess this is one of the avenues to get the 600k.
Abeg, make 600 people contribute 1k to this guy ministry make him move the ministry to its permanent site, na beg we dey beg.

4 Likes

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
ujchief: Just did some background check... This is what the OP stated in one of his threads started Jan this year...
He needed 600k to establish a biz within 4 months as at Jan this year. [size=14pt]I guess this is one of the avenues to get the 600k[/size].
[size=14pt]Abeg, make 600 people contribute 1k to this guy ministry make him move the ministry to its permanent site, na beg we dey beg[/size].

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by sisqology(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2014
See as hin drag himself for mud! Rubbish!
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by Debayurr: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Nairalanders can sabi to finish you.......Ujchief as done the justice...U dnt come here and say peoples yansh is smelling wen u av ur ass full of shits....u've just bin exposed.i love the nairaland movement...it shud be a place to help not to extort
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by Hemanwel(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
hahahahahaha..this thread has really made my day!
@Ujchief,BUT,many things fit happen between Jan and July nah!! Person fit dey Naija for Jan make he dey US for July.Levels can change at any time,dont you think??
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by Bigzymes(m): 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Its simle, for each section that needs to be filled on LinkedIn, google to how to fill that particular section. Get several sugestions, crack your head, put together something se:xy. I did that and I got a Guinness Nigeria job last month through this process.
grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Job Opportunities / If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! / Nnpc Interview Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.