Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. (6938 Views)

Beware Of Linkedin Fraud / Is linkedin A good Way To Seek A New Role Or Are Job Boards Better? A Case Study / Jobs Posted On LINKEDIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by eduxerxes: 4:46am On Jul 20, 2014
kakashi12: Databoy you have done a very good job with this information your provided. Personally i like your innovation but if your getting offers from all over africa i believe u can be generous enough to give us the linkedin information for free. Collecting 1000 naira from individuals who are looking for work is not too cool. if you can get a job in SA and your paid as an expatraite..i believe you will not need the 1000 from individuals here.
101% gbam! Nothing more better said than this. OP, u hear am? I can see that u have upgraded from Forex/SolarPowerTraining/rechargeCardBiz to this. Go and run ur international business and stop collecting N1000 akawo from unsuspecting unemployed/unemployable graduates!
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by databoy247(m): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2014
eduxerxes: 101% gbam! Nothing more better said than this. OP, u hear am? I can see that u have upgraded from Forex/SolarPowerTraining/rechargeCardBiz to this. Go and run ur international business and stop collecting N1000 akawo from unsuspecting unemployed/unemployable graduates!

Wow, this thread still exists. Bros my answer to your comment is highlighted below (my previous post).
databoy247: If i make 1 million naira today, i will still collect N500 tomorrow. Go and tell Obansanjo that he has made millions so he should sell his chickens for N100 (na soldiers go take you do frog jump), or go and tell Dangote who is the richest black man in the world to sell cement for N200. Better still D'Banj to distribute his Koko garri for free to "help" the poor masses.
I have not made the kind of money i want so i will keep making more no matter how small or how big. If you think you are rich enough then render your services for free, thats your choice not mine.

As for others who have been saying lots of thrash, this is what i have to say;
In as much as i wont insult people who are trying to sell one form of information material or the other, i am not also obliged to purchase what they have to sell. Like i have always said, its your decision to pay for what am offering or your dont. There is no need to rain insults on me, though i expected it. I have not been coming around cos i have been busy, i reserve the right to sell my information material, give it for free, reduce the price or increase the price and the last time i checked there is no law against such. You pride yourselves in bearing the name "unsuspecting unemployed" and the truth is that remaining unemployed is your choice and decision. I am not a millionaire but i was once unemployed, moving everywhere searching for jobs around the country, BUT i made a decision to stop searching for jobs and become "self employed". I borrowed a laptop from a friend and registered with oDesk where i sent endless applications for online freelance jobs, i got some, made some money and bought my own laptop....then i learnt website designing, got acquainted with new clients and kept generating income from website development. Later on, i discovered that here in Nigeria ALOT of people dont value websites for their companies or businesses and so business was not too good.

Instead of crying or lamenting, i gathered the money i had, went to CAC to get a company name legally registered, rented an office space and acquired some furniture and office equipments. My target is to start searching for contracts (mainly ICT, products sourcing and procurement)....people wey be contractors nor get 2 heads grin

Its not been easy but business is beginning to pick up again but not the way i wanted. So what do i do? I remembered that the website called linkedin is a den of professionals, company owners and other major contractors so i felt there is no better place to increase my business opportunities than that website. I did a research, and discovered that i can actually use the website to get alot of things which will improve my business and not only that i also discovered that the same steps or pattern can also be used by job seekers to get employed quickly.

Now, there is no business minded person who wont package the research report into an ebook and sell to make some money. Everybody wants to make money. Listen, i will NOT give out the information material for free just because you are unemployed or because you rain insults on me. I will give it out for free under some conditions;
1. If Adenuga gives recharge cards free to people because they are unemployed.
2. If Nigerian government stops collecting registration money from people who apply for government jobs (a case study is the recent issue on the immigration employment - all of una pay money to submit your application shey)
3. If Obasanjo starts giving out free chicken to unemployed youths.
.........the list is endless.

So if you have a drawback as regards the purchase of my information material, then dont purchase it. The only prerequisite for you to have it is by purchasing it and if you decide to get it, good for you. Your insulting me wont change anything. For your information most people have been calling me daily wanting to pay for it. None has come here to give a bad report, none has called me to accuse me of selling bad information to them. Like i always say, the choice is yours. Cheers. cool

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by alorauzoms(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2014
databoy247:

Wow, this thread still exists. Bros my answer to your comment is highlighted below (my previous post).

As for others who have been saying lots of thrash, this is what i have to say;
In as much as i wont insult people who are trying to sell one form of information material or the other, i am not also obliged to purchase what they have to sell. Like i have always said, its your decision to pay for what am offering or your dont. There is no need to rain insults on me, though i expected it. I have not been coming around cos i have been busy, i reserve the right to sell my information material, give it for free, reduce the price or increase the price and the last time i checked there is no law against such. You pride yourselves in bearing the name "unsuspecting unemployed" and the truth is that remaining unemployed is your choice and decision. I am not a millionaire but i was once unemployed, moving everywhere searching for jobs around the country, BUT i made a decision to stop searching for jobs and become "self employed". I borrowed a laptop from a friend and registered with oDesk where i sent endless applications for online freelance jobs, i got some, made some money and bought my own laptop....then i learnt website designing, got acquainted with new clients and kept generating income from website development. Later on, i discovered that here in Nigeria ALOT of people dont value websites for their companies or businesses and so business was not too good.

Instead of crying or lamenting, i gathered the money i had, went to CAC to get a company name legally registered, rented an office space and acquired some furniture and office equipments. My target is to start searching for contracts (mainly ICT, products sourcing and procurement)....people wey be contractors nor get 2 heads grin

Its not been easy but business is beginning to pick up again but not the way i wanted. So what do i do? I remembered that the website called linkedin is a den of professionals, company owners and other major contractors so i felt there is no better place to increase my business opportunities than that website. I did a research, and discovered that i can actually use the website to get alot of things which will improve my business and not only that i also discovered that the same steps or pattern can also be used by job seekers to get employed quickly.

Now, there is no business minded person who wont package the research report into an ebook and sell to make some money. Everybody wants to make money. Listen, i will NOT give out the information material for free just because you are unemployed or because you rain insults on me. I will give it out for free under some conditions;
1. If Adenuga gives recharge cards free to people because they are unemployed.
2. If Nigerian government stops collecting registration money from people who apply for government jobs (a case study is the recent issue on the immigration employment - all of una pay money to submit your application shey)
3. If Obasanjo starts giving out free chicken to unemployed youths.
.........the list is endless.

So if you have a drawback as regards the purchase of my information material, then dont purchase it. The only prerequisite for you to have it is by purchasing it and if you decide to get it, good for you. Your insulting me wont change anything. For your information most people have been calling me daily wanting to pay for it. None has come here to give a bad report, none has called me to accuse me of selling bad information to them. Like i always say, the choice is yours. Cheers. cool

pls what's d. cost. of registering a new coy
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by databoy247(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2014
alorauzoms: pls what's d. cost. of registering a new coy

Depends on what you want to register - Enterprise (Sole Proprietorship or a Limited Liability Company). The first is around N25,000 if you use an agent but if you go directly it will cost around N15,000. The second costs around N90,000 - N120,000 again if you use an agent. But doing it yourself, you wont spend more than N70,000.
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
@alorauzoms you can contact me if you want to register your new company.thank you
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by ikevin(m): 12:56am On Jul 23, 2014
stinggy: grin grin
We won't buy tongue
don't mind him, graduate that is saving money for transport and photocopying of documents that will now part with his 1K, if I hear, the guy should hug transformer with his project, dissertation abi research jare. Yawns and farts loudly.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by ikevin(m): 12:58am On Jul 23, 2014
Saryea83: if this guy is very serious, i suggest all of us here should contribute #50 each and pay him to let it out. I mean collective contribution, that's the only way to settle this kind of people
lai lai, he either gives it out for free or he should jump into the lagoon and kiss the biggest snail or crayfish there

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by ikevin(m): 12:59am On Jul 23, 2014
scholes23: Hmmm!!! Coming from someone that just got a job or they're not paying u well at all. Baba park well, with or without ur help God will give us our own jobs in Jesus Name. Amen
amen amen amen to that brof, all these extortionist, GNLD in making human beans

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by ikevin(m): 1:02am On Jul 23, 2014
databoy247:
Goodluck... grin

What you send is called a Cover Letter, your LinkedIn profile already represents your resume. If you drop your cover letter with your CV as an attachment, the recruiter WONT download your CV, instead he/she will go straight to your LinkedIn profile.

I took my time to learn what i know and i painstakingly put the information together so people like you wont spend so much time doing same research (i doubt you will even have the patience or brains for it). It's my choice to fix a price tag on it, its your choice to bluff my offer...Like i said before nothing good comes free. The world in which we live is not fair....that's the way life is, so learn to deal with it. If you decide that you cant part with your N1,000 for this information, then it's your own cup of coffee. cool
OP, what of you licking my nice bum bum free of charge and you send me the files brof, my yanch is lovely Oº°˚˚˚° , you won't have to pay, when are you sending it

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by ikevin(m): 1:09am On Jul 23, 2014
kakashi12: Databoy you have done a very good job with this information your provided. Personally i like your innovation but if your getting offers from all over africa i believe u can be generous enough to give us the linkedin information for free. Collecting 1000 naira from individuals who are looking for work is not too cool. if you can get a job in SA and your paid as an expatraite..i believe you will not need the 1000 from individuals here.
GBAM, you have said it all brof, the guy too is still looking for job, he wants to gather money for his visa and ticket to those countries for interviews he is not sure. He would just send you pdf to go and cram after all these GMAT, GSE, GRE, CAT someone have been cramming

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by ikevin(m): 1:14am On Jul 23, 2014
databoy247:

Lol...send me a mail nwakstar2020@gmail.com
it is your acc details we want, can't customers choose again, shebi if I send d 1K, you will give me job in UK home of the queen, and I will go and visit her and tell her I want to marry her daughter. Send me sharp sharp
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by ikevin(m): 1:17am On Jul 23, 2014
ujchief: Just did some background check... This is what the OP stated in one of his threads started Jan this year...

He needed 600k to establish a biz within 4 months as at Jan this year. I guess this is one of the avenues to get the 600k.
Abeg, make 600 people contribute 1k to this guy ministry make him move the ministry to its permanent site, na beg we dey beg.
now OP, this is what they call research, thief, so you need 600 K abi, talking like the houseboy of dangote
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2014
Gorimakpa: How can I send "inMail" directly to people I am not connected to on LinkedIn, without needing to upgrade my membership? ? ? ?
Use android
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by databoy247(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Alot of people keep calling me requesting the LinkedIn document. And they call even at odd hours angry

Please if you are interested in getting it, check here http://fivestarglobal.net/product/

All the details are found there including ordering instructions. You can call for serious discussion or inquiries only and please do not call me at the middle of the night. The price there is different but Nairaland members can pay the agreed N1,000 but in your after-payment text message, indicate your are from NL.

For those of you who are not interested, we can still talk about other stuff and still be friends. Afterall, this is our own social network. No insults please.

Cheers.
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by joshrare(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Am wt OP in as much as we can have 2 nigerian in forbes top 100 richest in the world and yet we cannot get anythg free from them.....
Beside every wealthy man have their responsibilities and the essence of being in business is to maximize every profit.

Am mailing u now@op
Re: How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. by databoy247(m): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2014
good morning folks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnpc Interview Pls / I Am Ready To Sacrifice My First 3 Months Salaries. / If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.