Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

A Smart Boy Uses Bible Verses To Woo A Girl - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Smart Boy Uses Bible Verses To Woo A Girl (8052 Views)

New Jokes Updates With Stevinmorgan Starting With Akpors The Smart Boy. / The Smart Boy And His Teacher / See Smart Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Smart Boy Uses Bible Verses To Woo A Girl by talk2cj08(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2014
Boy: Do you have a boyfriend?8-| 
Girl: Nope. I don't want to have a boyfriend
Boy: Gen. 2:18 The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.
Girl: But I don't love you. 
Boy: 1 John 4:8 "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
Girl: And how do I know you mean those words.
Boy: Matthew 12:34 "For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Girl: But how can I be sure that you're Loyal and honest?
Boy: Mark 13:31 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
Girl: But why me? There are a lot of girls out there. 
Boy: Proverbs 31:29 "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.
Girl: But what is in me that you like?
Boy: Song of Solomon 4:7 "You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you.
Girl: But I'm not all that beautiful... you're exaggerating.
Boy: Proverbs 31:30 "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised
Girl: What happens if I say yes. 
Boy: Genesis 2:24
Therefore man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
Girl: How come you know the scriptures this much.
Boy: Joshua 1:8 "This book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night....
Girl: wooow, I can see u really love God. 
Boy: Psalm 34:8 "Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him. 
Girl: mmm. Ok please give me time to think about it.
Boy: Philippians 4:8" Finally brethren,whatever is true, whatever is honorable...think about these things.
Girl: owwww I love you already
Boy: Revelation 22:21 "Amen!"Hahaha its just a Joke

1 Like

Re: A Smart Boy Uses Bible Verses To Woo A Girl by yuncka: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2014
Thunder go fire Ur nyash if U dump dat girl o. grin
Re: A Smart Boy Uses Bible Verses To Woo A Girl by talk2cj08(m): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
yuncka: Thunder go fire Ur nyash if U dump dat girl o. grin
and u too grin grin
Re: A Smart Boy Uses Bible Verses To Woo A Girl by talk2cj08(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: A Smart Boy Uses Bible Verses To Woo A Girl by SOUNDKING: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
Jehova go use amadioha as an agent of punishment agaist you if u ever hurt d girl.
Re: A Smart Boy Uses Bible Verses To Woo A Girl by talk2cj08(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2014
SOUNDKING: Jehova go use amadioha as an agent of punishment agaist you if u ever hurt d girl.

Heaven and earth knows that i won't hurt her grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! / Lola Temp. Banned / Guess What's Written In Dis Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.