Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

New Jokes Updates With Stevinmorgan Starting With Akpors The Smart Boy. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New Jokes Updates With Stevinmorgan Starting With Akpors The Smart Boy. (1193 Views)

When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) / A Smart Boy Uses Bible Verses To Woo A Girl / The Smart Boy And His Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Jokes Updates With Stevinmorgan Starting With Akpors The Smart Boy. by StevinMorgan(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane.

Mean while there were five people in it. The first person was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now".

So he took one parachute and left.

The second who was Aliko Dangote said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and left.

The third was President Jonathan and he said: " I'm the smartest president in the world so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and left.

Then it was left with Pope Francis and a Akpors. The Pope said to the Akpors" take the last one, I'llsacrifice my life for you". Akpors replied no need for that "there are two parachutes left. The Pope asked him: "how come?"

akpors replied:"the Nigerian president took my school bag.

Lols
One word for akpors!!
Re: New Jokes Updates With Stevinmorgan Starting With Akpors The Smart Boy. by StevinMorgan(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Teacher called a group of students and said describe urself with more than 10 words and i will give u 100naira for each word u give witout stopping to think, i want to kwn the smartest.

1st boy came and said- fine,brave good, kind, (trying to think)

teacher: u stopped. Next

jane: wonderfull,wise,smart,excellent hmmmm

teacher: next!!

Akpors came forward and started,
I'm jst myself,gentle,smart, charming,handsome,admirable,aristocratic,elegant,fair,fashionable,fine,goodlooking,lovely,magestic,noble,sharp,impressive,,smooth,stylish,suave,virile,bewictching,charismatic,electrifying,desirable,delightful

Teacher: akpors thank u!!! thank u!!! Enuff

Akpors: absorbing,alluring,amiable,appealing,attractive,delicate,cute,enamoring,engaging,engrossing,entrancing,glamorous,eye-catching,inviting,sexy,irresistable,likable,fascinating,fetching,lovely,magnetizing,nice,fun-to-be with,pleasant,pleasing,lovable,provocating,tempting,tantalizing,sweet,ravishing,seducing,seductive,winning,awesome,affable,amicable,attached

teacher: enough!!!

Akpors: attentive,auspicious,beneficial,benevolent,civil,so closed,cordial,faithful,creative,outgoing,fond,familiar,sociable,solicituos,sympathatic,emotionally,tender,thick,welcoming,airy,buoyant,enthusistic,effervescent,high,optimistics,lively,glad,gladsome,rosy,sparking,sprightly,sunny,affectionate,passionate,counteous,infatuated,entertaining,sentimental,clever,wise,amusing,facetious,humored,warm,thoughtful,valuing,respecting,impassioned,idolatious,erotic,appreciative,demonstractive,devoted,generous,

Teacher kneels down and starts crying..

Akpors: out-standing,friendly,revenrent,warm-hearted,antic,capricious,diverting,neighbouring,receptive,humane,indulgent,lenient,mild,obliging,tolerant,undastanding,axious,despirate,earnest,stranght-forward,droll,hysterical,joking and hardworking.i gat all the quality a reponsible man should have..i don't look 4 trouble..and never run 4 trouble..i also never allow myself to be intimidated by no one..nah...never.irrespective of whom u are..the fact that u va it today...doesn't mean i won't va mind tomorrow...it al abt chance's...life i knw is turn by turn....yess!!!!!!!

Teacher faints!!!
Akpors don hammer!!! Lwkmd

How much should the teach give Akpors?

1 Like

Re: New Jokes Updates With Stevinmorgan Starting With Akpors The Smart Boy. by Guykhena(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
StevinMorgan: Teacher called a group of students and said describe urself with more than 10 words and i will give u 100naira for each word u give witout stopping to think, i want to kwn the smartest.

1st boy came and said- fine,brave good, kind, (trying to think)

teacher: u stopped. Next

jane: wonderfull,wise,smart,excellent hmmmm

teacher: next!!

Akpors came forward and started,
I'm jst myself,gentle,smart, charming,handsome,admirable,aristocratic,elegant,fair,fashionable,fine,goodlooking,lovely,magestic,noble,sharp,impressive,,smooth,stylish,suave,virile,bewictching,charismatic,electrifying,desirable,delightful

Teacher: akpors thank u!!! thank u!!! Enuff

Akpors: absorbing,alluring,amiable,appealing,attractive,delicate,cute,enamoring,engaging,engrossing,entrancing,glamorous,eye-catching,inviting,sexy,irresistable,likable,fascinating,fetching,lovely,magnetizing,nice,fun-to-be with,pleasant,pleasing,lovable,provocating,tempting,tantalizing,sweet,ravishing,seducing,seductive,winning,awesome,affable,amicable,attached

teacher: enough!!!

Akpors: attentive,auspicious,beneficial,benevolent,civil,so closed,cordial,faithful,creative,outgoing,fond,familiar,sociable,solicituos,sympathatic,emotionally,tender,thick,welcoming,airy,buoyant,enthusistic,effervescent,high,optimistics,lively,glad,gladsome,rosy,sparking,sprightly,sunny,affectionate,passionate,counteous,infatuated,entertaining,sentimental,clever,wise,amusing,facetious,humored,warm,thoughtful,valuing,respecting,impassioned,idolatious,erotic,appreciative,demonstractive,devoted,generous,

Teacher kneels down and starts crying..

Akpors: out-standing,friendly,revenrent,warm-hearted,antic,capricious,diverting,neighbouring,receptive,humane,indulgent,lenient,mild,obliging,tolerant,undastanding,axious,despirate,earnest,stranght-forward,droll,hysterical,joking and hardworking.i gat all the quality a reponsible man should have..i don't look 4 trouble..and never run 4 trouble..i also never allow myself to be intimidated by no one..nah...never.irrespective of whom u are..the fact that u va it today...doesn't mean i won't va mind tomorrow...it al abt chance's...life i knw is turn by turn....yess!!!!!!!

Teacher faints!!!
Akpors don hammer!!! Lwkmd

How much should the teach give Akpors?
grin

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Breakup / Picture Of End Time Ministry Bus / The Winner Between Pacquaio Vs Mayweather Will Face This Nigerian Next(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.