Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Girl Accidentally Sends A Nude To Her Dad. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Accidentally Sends A Nude To Her Dad. (763 Views)

How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Accidentally Sends A Nude To Her Dad. by mzfacts: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2014
Hehe, imagine sending a nude to your naija parent mistakenly, i said mistakenly oo. No need to explain what will happen because it's only if God comes from heaven and carries you that you will be saved. They might even chase God to heaven and continue beating you there.

Well, the girl pictured above mistakenly sent her nude picture to her dad. So, she took to twitter to ask for help, trust people na.. and that was how the trouble began.

This is what she tweeted;
@dearfashionn OMG! How do you cancel a text message.
I just sent a nude to my dad.

please click on the link to see the screenshot of the conversation between she and her dad. I can't upload the picture, I ve tried.
http://mzfacts..com/2014/07/girl-accidentally-sends-nude-to-her-dad.html
Re: Girl Accidentally Sends A Nude To Her Dad. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2014
Really, are you sure you've the conversation there?
Re: Girl Accidentally Sends A Nude To Her Dad. by mzfacts: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2014
Ceasar1: Really, are you sure you've the conversation there?
yes
Re: Girl Accidentally Sends A Nude To Her Dad. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2014
mzfacts: yes
Someone just uploaded the “convo” somewhere else.

#Not My Data grin

(1) (Reply)

Handyman Services,carpenters,electricians,plumbers,acs For Just N8,335 By Chogon / Mum’s Refusal To Have Her 5yr Old Daughter Circumcised Tears Families Apart / Story Of A Baby Who Can't Be Hugged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.