Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand (30495 Views)

Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / Wow!!! The 4year Old Bangladeshi Kid Who Has Aged Prematurely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Chulex(m): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2016
It was school day as usual and he was taking the kid to school. We all know how some kids find going to school every morning as hell and cry vehemently in protest.

So that was how this boy was crying the morning he about to be taken to school. The Father carried the little boy and put him in the back seat and shut the door.

Unfortunately the door caught the boy's hand and his crying increased. The father didn't bother to look back as his crying was habitual. He drove for over five minutes only for him to look back and find the boy and the car filled with blood.

His hand was badly damaged with his tender bones crushed too. Hearing the story gave me goosebumps. I pray he heals fast. It's good we pay detailed attention to our kids.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by yvelchstores(f): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
OMG! I feel so bad for the boy and his father. Last week, I mistakenly hit my baby's head on the wall while carrying her, I was almost consumed with guilt, I literally lost my appetite. That man is going tru as much pain as d little kid...smh

94 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Zehner(f): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
O my! This is not something to imagine at all....I pray the child recovers quickly.

26 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hmmmm lipsrsealed Hmmmm
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by darlenese(f): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
I feel bad whenever I read stories like this , that's how my family doctor killed his 1 and half yr old son, he was rushing out to save a patient at the hospital , put the car on reverse and crushed his lil son, who he taught was with the mother not knowing the boy was following him, ....things like this can be avoided if we are more careful, this father in question was a bit careless and inpatient , one require a lot of patience when dealing with kids, he could have checked properly before closing the car, he even ignored the baby when he noticed his crying changed ! Haba what kinda father does that?

Abeg I dey vex, can't imagine the pains the lil boy is going through right now.

Lesson for parents : children do not cry for NOTHING

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by allanphash7(m): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
Shivering as i was reading it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Tos87(m): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
so so bad ...I feel for the kid especially the Dad. the guilt level no bi here .but some kids can be very very annoying.

19 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by GreatManBee: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
Gross
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
WTF! How careless?! Did he not hear the unusual cry? A tantrum is most definitely different from crying while experiencing pain. By the way, you can't just "throw" a child in the backseat like that. They have to be probably placed and buckled while placing them in their (child) seat. If this had happened here in Canada, man, he is in a big trouble.

18 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Sappyman(m): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
A lesson for parents. Try and find out what is the child problem. Since they can't really express themselves freely, parents should be patient enough to get to the root of anything when the child is crying. Pray he get well soonest.

6 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by dailynaijanews(m): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
OMG,
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Neyo230(m): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
I wish the child quick recovery, so sad cry cry

3 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by afuye(m): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Too baf
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Richie0974: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
OMG I don't want to imagine the scene.. ..

1 Like

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by OCTAVO: 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
Whhaaaaaaaat!
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Bombiday(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
Touching. He would be overwhelmed with guilt. The child has learnt a lesson though, from now on he shall man up.
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by neolboy(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
sorry for him
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by lonelydora: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
If I see that his father, I will give him 2 heavy slap for being careless. Even if the boy cries too much, he was suppose to check why the crying was taking longer

10 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Mutuwa(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
embarassed
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Don't know who to pity the most....cause the dad would be in as much pain as the son....wishing him quick recovery

1 Like

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Ifedinho08(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sowi for the Yung geez angry
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Irore: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
Tos87:
so so bad ...I feel for the kid especially the Dad. the guilt level no bi here .but some kids can be very very annoying.

Just like their father or mother was. Try to remember your time.

2 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by mranswer: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
I pray it doesn't affect his bone structure
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Johnbosco77(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
never always assume.. .. heal soon lil boy

2 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by saintkel(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
Chulex:
It was school day as usual and he was taking the kid to school. We all know how some kids find going to school every morning as hell and cry vehemently in protest.

So that was how this boy was crying the morning he about to be taken to school. The Father carried the little boy and put him in the back seat and shut the door.

Unfortunately the door caught the boy's hand and his crying increased. The father didn't bother to look back as his crying was habitual. He drove for over five minutes only for him to look back and find the boy and the car filled with blood.

His hand was badly damaged with his tender bones crushed too. Hearing the story gave me goosebumps. I pray he heals fast. It's good we pay detailed attention to our kids.

Very sad, no matter how naughty our children are we should try as much as possible to comfort them

4 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Olutola88(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
I pray I'm comfortable enough to make my wife do a kinda job/business that'll make her have all the time for the kids. Take it or leave it, Women are naturally more careful handling kids.

14 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Gidoka(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Amefrica:
WTF! How careless?! Did he not hear the unusual cry? A tantrum is most definitely different from crying while experiencing pain.

Sure. The cry would sound different...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by justi4jesu(f): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
Gidoka:

Sure. The cry would sound different...

True that! SMH
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Starships4u(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
My Oh My.... This is heartbreaking coupled with the fact the man did this innocently...
God pls save the child from amputation....

1 Like

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by kennyman2000(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Hilarious Family Maternity Photoshoot / My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.