Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do (38828 Views)

Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by fumisko(f): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
am so confused on how to advice my best friend (shes abt 19). shes been looking down for some weeks now and has been trying to cover up yesterday i walked into her room and found her bed soaked with tears. she had to open up.

I was so lost that i had no words to tell her. her story: shes very close to her dad since she can remember and as she grew up he could enter to use the toilet and he can still enter her room while shes dressing, undressing like its no big deal and shes got the best dad in the world i can say so cause i know him(hes so caring and all that).

According to her she sometimes sleep off in her dad's room like maybe they were jisting and it becomes so late and she is so sleepy. about two years ago she said she started noticing her father would give her longer hugs than usual or smack her bombom playfully when shes passing by or look at her burst like when she isnt wearing a bra at home maybe at night and that his hand would rest on her bosom if he wanted to hug her like if he came back from work. but she dint feel anything was wrong, she thought since they were close it wasn't any big deal.besides its her dad. but about 2 months ago she slept off in her dad's room one night and woke up from someone touching her and she realized it was him. she said she had to remind him over 9 times pleading that it was wrong before his brain could calm his desires at that point in time. he later apologized and told her he would never hurt her and had already started seeing a psychologist about his attraction to her. he also told her to keep it away from his wife so their blissful home can remain blissful. my question.

Is it actually normal for some men to get attracted to their growing teenage daughters?

Secondly whats her behavior towards him meant to be like? is it that he needs help and she should see it as such or he needs to be dealt with?
also she wants to know how she can try to behave normal like it never happened since he has started seeking help over the unlawful desire.

How can she stop him from wanting her and what if she actually gets Molested? what should she do? i know her mum knows they are so close but expecting such from him is unbelievable. it sounded like she was lying to me because that guy seems too good. but its true.

how can i help?
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
I GIVVUP ON THAT ORGAN CALLED P*ENIS!!! embarassed embarassed
BRB

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 14, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] shocked wow,wonders shall never end. IMO the dad needs help not the gal.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 14, 2013
may d lor show u his mercy.....fire allover ur body...dat demon dats speaking tru u.....

3 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 14, 2013
She should tell her mum( if ur story is true o)
Let her mum handle it and protect her.
Her greatest mistake in life will be keeping mute about it.

Untill she is raped by a psycho, her eyes will open wellu well.

Why is she mute anyway?

8 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Illuminatus(m): 12:17am On Oct 14, 2013
Her solution? Shame. Yes, she must wake up. This isn't a time to become a vegetable. Whatever respect she has this man should have evaporated. She MUSTN'T behave as if this DIDN'T HAPPEN. It DID HAPPEN and She must be cautious, at least for the time being. It's not good to tell her mother now. It would be weird and might complicate things further. But if it even remotely happens again, she should tell her mother. She should ask her father about the help he's getting and if it's been helpful. And then observe. Not just his answer, but how he answers it. If she sees true repentance, she can them forgive him.
Finally, she should be cautious. (Did I say that before? Well, I'm saying it again)

3 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Mamacita007(f): 12:31am On Oct 14, 2013
God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by OdeyGeoffrey(m): 1:09am On Oct 14, 2013
Chei! When shal wonders seize 2 occure, hw on earth will ur daughter get atracted 2 u he goat. Nawaoooooooooo... Hei!
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 14, 2013
I think she needs to get out of the house. Go live elsewhere. If that option isn't so good, as in feasible, she should start getting closer to her dad's wife (doesn't sound like it's her mom, but that doesn't matter). She needs to put considerable emotional distance between him and herself, physical distance too as much as she can manage.

This is a very terrible situation. Let her pray for wisdom, healing and strength. I've prayed for her and will continue to remember her in my prayers.

Update us on what she chooses to do eventually.

22 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by buchito1(m): 2:05am On Oct 14, 2013
God punish kongie!!! Nd dat organ called PENIIIS!!! It wud jst lead u astray! Na y u need to always tie ur Prrick with rubber if u wanna see any hot chiq!!

6 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Heliesha: 3:34am On Oct 14, 2013
runnaway

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by swagqueen(f): 5:53am On Oct 14, 2013
If she can avoid him,let her do so by all means.

3 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by MumZ(f): 6:00am On Oct 14, 2013
Uhmmm, do dey live alone? If no, where is d mum wen d daughter sleeps off in d dad's room. U say its a happy family, where is d rest of d family. Well she's all. Grown up nw, she shld avoid all d cuddling n dressing in front of d dad, try 2 avoid him n pray he gets help 4 his problems b4 it escalate. N yes, tell ur mum.

12 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by mysticgal(f): 6:39am On Oct 14, 2013
what of her mum,she could also you know tell her mum about this development,if herum is not around anyway,she should flee,or report to a relative,fathers uncles or father or possibly report to the police because if this is not properly handled it will still reach the police and all that is needed is a bold step.
the rate of incest is wa ohangry
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by chuksbogus: 6:42am On Oct 14, 2013
to be candid, its normal for a father to get attached to the female child right from birth . as she grows up it increases giving rise to jelousy when he sees her with men and over protection.the issue here is how the father deals with and thats very important.the man went too far?but then, the girl shld handle it ,she is 19. since d father is geting help for that.she shld avoid being alone with him, she shld ensure she is wearing a well coverd dress at home.avoid those fatherly hugs and peck etc.over time it will wear off.telln the mother is causing trouble dat over time she will regreat if d problem caused by telling d mum get messy. in marrige u dont say everything you see ?

31 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Abbey2sam(m): 7:05am On Oct 14, 2013
Just checking in.........................

I will comment later after consulting my mum
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 14, 2013
Ok. 19yo sleeping in her dad's room is really weird. Can't remember that last time I hugged my dad/mum sef... It's a busy life, stop being the parents pet and get busy with your life.

21 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by jumzzy448: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2013
WTF. My advice is ; let her leave the house and go else where. She should also inform her mum.
But the girl is a dunce oo. How can she be dressing. and undressing in front of her dad at 19 I rest my case.

7 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Ruq: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2013
God pls control this konji, no matter how attractive once its blood i can't just imagine maybe when man was young and without profound thought you wouldn't mind but with reason, intuition and other fuckin reasons your brain tells you NO. But we're in a world where they can make anything seem normal.

But this is your daughter Na!!!!.

5 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by pickabeau1: 9:17am On Oct 14, 2013
I'm finding it difficult to believe this story

A 19 year old woman

Where is the mum

Where is the psychologist/psychiatrist based

Waiting for kanwulia the halotti to dish out her usual tirade undecided

5 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by tomnmenace(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2013
Hmmm...
This is my guess...
firstly, this story is not completely told. Most parts have bin intentionally hidden away, some have bin fabricated and some twisted to give a different impression. Nevertheless the basic of the issue is there- her dad has got feelings for her!. I can tell cos I closely know a similar scenario and I didn't tell it well. (https://www.nairaland.com/978603/love-girl-she-doing-it)

Two, Her mum is not near (have issues with him and lives in some other state probably). Girl lives alone with dad and schools under his care too. Dad is perverse and has grown this urge for her and is tactically grooming her to love it and see no wrong in it. Dad acts extremely sweet and nice to her during the time and under his tactics she also develops 'fondness and love' for him too. She undresses and dresses before him, they sleep together on same bed, most probably with time, bath together too, kissed play funny and has done it once or twice.
She knows its wrong but he's intoxicated and still doesn't wonna leave her. and maybe funny still they act jealous if this fondness and attraction tends to be directed to somebody else by any of either party.

My take!

Let the mum or some close elderly person know about this sh*it!! and let it be blasted in the bud, pronto!!

sad cry

14 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
ETTz . . . . undecided

3 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by ifekemmy(f): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Where is her mum wen all dis is happening. She needs to stop all dis father to daughter affection. No more hugging, sleeping in dad's room n stop late nite discussion. And she shld make sure she close her door wen going to bed. After doing all these for some time n d father has not chsange all she will do is to tell her mum, den dey shld set a trap for d father , may be by den if d wife knw abt it his eyes will open. And her mum shld no dat d nxt tin to do is to let her daughter live d huz. If d gurl can't tell her mum, she shkld luk for an elderly woman in their family or pastor or imam(as d case may be) n narrate d story to dem. She shld not keep quite. It a curse, shame n stigma to her.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by UjSizzle(f): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Blood of God!! shocked
Maintaining distance from her dad alone won't solve anything, she has to tell her mum about it.

I don't get why girls will relate with their dad like they're still 5yrs old, he's a man for chrissake! Anything can happen, and the devil is quite a disgusting fella undecided

Please mothers should watch father-daughter relationship. Parents should love their children but there is such a thing as over-loving.

I'm disgusted angry

6 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Obviously that man is not all right? Sleeping with ones daughter is morally wrong. forbidden by all traditions and religions........ Kai mbanu na
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Zumarocket(f): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
come out plain pls, are u d one in dis situation, if yes, drop ur phone number,.i guess befor ur dad is attracted to u, den u mst be beauriful.

.,#teamett

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
If your bestie doesn't run away now sorry. In some parts of Igbo land it is frowned upon for a matured girl to lie on the same bed as her father.
it is forbidden for a girl's father to see her naked and vice versa.
This must be what they knew was bound to happen among some people. My friend always says that "amu ejero school"
The pen!s has no thinking faculty, if you allow it to lead you there is no punny you won't enter.
She better tell her mum now or leave that house. Eventually he might resort to rape, which is even worse.

3 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by IdeaIsNeed: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ihedinobi: I think she needs to get out of the house. Go live elsewhere. If that option isn't so good, as in feasible, she should start getting closer to her dad's wife (doesn't sound like it's her mom, but that doesn't matter). She needs to put considerable emotional distance between him and herself, physical distance too as much as she can manage.

This is a very terrible situation. Let her pray for wisdom, healing and strength. I've prayed for her and will continue to remember her in my prayers.

Update us on what she chooses to do eventually.
good advice. Poor girl
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by kennyonthrone(m): 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Datz reali bad she should jst ask the man who her real father is?or else d man is a psycho
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by QMark: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Identify his fears....Give him the threat of his life....That thing will never again get up at the sight of you(the daughter)

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by kattyagbagidi(f): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thinking....... Prayers and also if posible she shd stay off house may b with family members or hostel. chai. End time dad.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by BabaAlabi: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
An erect c0ck has no conscience___Gabrielle Solis.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? / My Baby's Transformation... / My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.