Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Pastors Should Please Clear The Air On This Issue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Should Please Clear The Air On This Issue (540 Views)

Nigerian Pastors Should Leave America Out Of Their Predictions / The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ / Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Should Please Clear The Air On This Issue by ojuoluwani(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pastors should please clear the air on this issue. Is it a SIN for a Christian man who is not a Pastor or Bishop to get married to more than one woman? These days, many ladies in their late 20s and early 30s in churches are all out praying for "a miracle husband" while the men who look ready are praying for "a miracle job".

Some of those men who have everything it takes to have more than one wife are renting houses for girlfriends in secret locations, sleeping with them, and they will still come to church and pretend to be holy, since no one in the church knows what they are doing secretly. Who is fooling who?
If a man marries two wives legitimately and pay their bride price to their families, there is no need to hide. But if you keep a secret girlfriend as a married man, you are committing adult-ery according to the Bible...

Now the crux of the matter is: these men don't know if their Pastors will approve of them having another wife. So, the earlier our Pastors address this issue CLEARLY, the sooner Christian men will stop adultery.

Once again, go to churches and you will see more single ladies than single guys. Who will marry those ladies?
Re: Pastors Should Please Clear The Air On This Issue by Weah96: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Carry four of them, if you can. And pay your tithes on time. Jesus will favor you.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Please Clear The Air On This Issue by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
one man one wife

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Remarry Because My Husband’s Spirit Still Lives In Me / Pastor, Woman Nabbed After ‘sanctified Water’ Kills 2 / Just Need Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.