Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis (1019 Views)

Sudan president detained in South Africa pending court order / Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) / South Sudan Becomes 54th African State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
Why is there no reports on the South Sudan Civil War going on right now?

See the face of this poor Nuer Boy:

SALVA KIIR MUST STEP DOWN! angry

Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by Fulaman198(m): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Wow looks horrible, and I have a weak stomach for such things
Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by TerryCarr(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
welcome to the dark continent

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by Fulaman198(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
Terry in regards to Africa and Africans, where do you stand?
Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by igbo2011(m): 3:03am On Jul 11, 2014
PAGAN9JA: Why is there no reports on the South Sudan Civil War going on right now?

See the face of this poor Nuer Boy:

SALVA KIIR MUST STEP DOWN! angry

Why do us Africans allow this to happen? Where is the African Union when you need them??

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by birdman(m): 4:47am On Jul 11, 2014
igbo2011:

Why do us Africans allow this to happen? Where is the African Union when you need them??

African union is essentially Nigeria, especially in w. africa. unfortunately, we are "distracted" by other "issues" right now. sigh undecided
Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by TerryCarr(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2014
Fulaman198: Terry in regards to Africa and Africans, where do you stand?
i support Africans but I'm pessimistic about the continent.

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2014
igbo2011:

African Union is playing dirty politics.

Uganda recently sent troops to fight against Riek Machar's Nuer rebels.

Instead of bringing about a peace resolution, they are fuelling the civil war. angry
Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2014
We don't know the arrangement between kiir and machar , so let's not bash one , I'm sure we can find photos showing exactly the same kind of atrocities against the dimka

Now, I believe, south Sudanese(their elite ) or educated people should go home and build their country, unfortunately they don't, they prefer enjoying the USA, UK and Co , very sad, I unders south Sudan is not that now but who will do if not them, what we are seeing is what happens when rebels, freedom fighters enter politic, they only know how to pass their points through violence

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2014
TerryCarr:
Does it make sense?
Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2014
Its only Nuer who have been suffering mostly so far. DInka are majority there.

Did you hear of the massacre where 100s of Nuer civilians where caught randomly, confined inside a building and fired at through holes in the wall for 6 days?

angry
Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

African Union is playing dirty politics.

Uganda recently sent troops to fight against Riek Machar's Nuer rebels.

Instead of bringing about a peace resolution, they are fuelling the civil war. angry
Uganda is not african union, furthermore that thing called AU is as useless as it gets.
Now if indeed the American puppet called museveni sent troops to help kiir it means he's the one doing America's/UK biding
Or maybe bachar is against the east African confederation and want to join the Arab masters hence museveni intervention, as we all know south Sudan has already sent her candidature to join East Africa .....
Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2014
PAGAN9JA: Its only Nuer who have been suffering mostly so far. DInka are majority there.

Did you hear of the massacre where 100s of Nuer civilians where caught randomly, confined inside a building and fired at through holes in the wall for 6 days?

angry

I think this is a biased statement bro, Dimka won't just woke up and start butchering nuer

No , I didn't , I gave up on SS when instead of building their country they started another useless civil war/insurrection
Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2014
Uganda is not AU? WHo said that?
Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2014
whatever the matter..............SS is fvcked up.

With the amount of oil they have, they coul dhave gone in the same direction as UAE or any other GUlf COuntry. Empowering and Enriching the Citizens. Forging a separate SS Identity. Becoming a powerful nation.

But No. They decides to butcher each other first. angry angry angry angry
Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2014
PAGAN9JA: Uganda is not AU? WHo said that?

What I meant is UA did not mandate Uganda, they went there on their own and to protect their interests
Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2014
PAGAN9JA: whatever the matter..............SS is fvcked up.

With the amount of oil they have, they coul dhave gone in the same direction as UAE or any other GUlf COuntry. Empowering and Enriching the Citizens. Forging a separate SS Identity. Becoming a powerful nation.

But No. They decides to butcher each other first. angry angry angry angry

They didn't plan past their liberation movement

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

What I meant is UA did not mandate Uganda, they went there on their own and to protect their interests

oh ok.
Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by Fulaman198(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
igbo2011:

Great question hero
Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by Fulaman198(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
TerryCarr:

I understand, it's not all bad though
Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by Howmanage: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
So. So. Sad
Re: The Face Of The South Sudan Crisis by TerryCarr(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

They didn't plan past their liberation movement
exactly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President John Mahama Of Ghana In Full Military Regalia (photos) / Freed Gaddafi Son Going To Be The Savior Of Libya And Its New “guide / Today Is India Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.