Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV (2324 Views)

Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV / UBA Is Accepting CV / National Population Commission Is Accepting Cv!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by ernie4life(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hello house I went to stanbic ibtc bank to make a withdrawal and I saw that the were accepting Cv, but I over heard them saying it was only for south east zone especially aba, so if you are any where within that zone it won't hurt to give it a trial, I wish you all the best remember it's a hard copy and insure the key in your email into there computer for interview invitation.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by ginkybobs: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Please what branch in aba is it?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by ernie4life(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
ginkybobs: Please what branch in aba is it?
go to any of there branch but the one I went to was the one at cemetery behind sky bank
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by ikweremilitant: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
ernie4life: go to any of there branch but the one I went to was the one at cemetery behind sky bank
hope they re nt using d age limit bull crap
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by ernie4life(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
My dear I don't know because I only went to make withdrawal, I already have something doing in ph
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by nellyquash(f): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
ernie4life: My dear I don't know because I only went to make withdrawal, I already have something doing in ph

My dear pls if u c any ph vacancy, don't hesitate to let me know. Tnx
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by ernie4life(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
nellyquash:

My dear pls if u c any ph vacancy, don't hesitate to let me know. Tnx
There are lots of vacancies in ph, what did u study?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by spicykev(f): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
[quote author
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by ernie4life(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
spicykev: lots of vacancies in ph? am in ph n nid a job. please can u share info?

What did u study
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by spicykev(f): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
ernie4life:
What did u study
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by ernie4life(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
spicykev: can u drop ur no lemme call u now, or pin, wateva
lots of fraudsters in narialand I would have dropped my pin for u, send me pm so we can talk from there
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by rossyc(f): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
spicykev: lots of vacancies in ph? am in ph n nid a job. please can u share info?
. Pls I need a job in ph too, can u drop ur mail or smtin..tnks
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by Valmesk(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
I am also an applicant,i need job in ph,best way to contact u,if u can help,thanks
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by spicykev(f): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by nellyquash(f): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
ernie4life:
There are lots of vacancies in ph, what did u study?

I studied Office Technology and Management. The truth is dat am not too conversant with PHC, I jst finished serving in Omoku, so wants to c if I can come down to ph.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by ernie4life(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ok with what you studied I guess we should be looking at administrative position, sadly my company just did a recruitment for such post, but never the less I know two companies looking to fill related positions that need people who studied administrative courses, I will check and get back to I guys. I pray let it be the post are still open.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by wisflag: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
[quote author=ernie4life]Ok with what you studied I guess we should be looking at administrative position, sadly my company just did a recruitment for such post, but never the less I know two companies looking to fill related positions that need people who studied administrative courses, I will check and get back to I guys. I pray let it be the post are still open.

i read chemical engineering....can u help
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by bobmarcell(m): 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
pls if you in port harcourt go to fidelity bank at garrison and submit yur cvs,no age limit required,and also at union bank mother cat junction trans-amadi ,the ECO BANK at aba road before CFC bus stop,remember also to visit UBA at olu obasanjo road close to HERITAGE BANK and submit yur cvs,u can also visit the offices of outsourcing firms like WORKFORCE behind GENESIS aba road,ICSL at ohatou street by ECO BANK before CFC bus stop all in aba road and submit yur cvs for them to place yur with any bank that is avail or any other company beside bank,and also try RESOURCES INTERMDIARIES at craft center bus stop and walk towards the street beside it...........
if confused call me MARCEL 08032536246 or add me up on bbm with 276193b7

3 Likes

Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by nellyquash(f): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
bobmarcell: pls if you in port harcourt go to fidelity bank at garrison and submit yur cvs,no age limit required,and also at union bank mother cat junction trans-amadi ,the ECO BANK at aba road before CFC bus stop,remember also to visit UBA at olu obasanjo road close to HERITAGE BANK and submit yur cvs,u can also visit the offices of outsourcing firms like WORKFORCE behind GENESIS aba road,ICSL at ohatou street by ECO BANK before CFC bus stop all in aba road and submit yur cvs for them to place yur with any bank that is avail or any other company beside bank,and also try RESOURCES INTERMDIARIES at craft center bus stop and walk towards the street beside it...........
if confused call me MARCEL 08032536246 or
add me up on bbm with 276193b7

Thanks so much my dear, God will bless u. Will visit does places Nxtwk. Will add u up now.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by cmonek(m): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
bobmarcell: pls if you in port harcourt go to fidelity bank at garrison and submit yur cvs,no age limit required,and also at union bank mother cat junction trans-amadi ,the ECO BANK at aba road before CFC bus stop,remember also to visit UBA at olu obasanjo road close to HERITAGE BANK and submit yur cvs,u can also visit the offices of outsourcing firms like WORKFORCE behind GENESIS aba road,ICSL at ohatou street by ECO BANK before CFC bus stop all in aba road and submit yur cvs for them to place yur with any bank that is avail or any other company beside bank,and also try RESOURCES INTERMDIARIES at craft center bus stop and walk towards the street beside it...........
if confused call me MARCEL 08032536246 or add me up on bbm with 276193b7
thanks a bunch. Will beep u on whatsapp soon. Will check out the resources intermediaries. Thanks
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by Chibaby87(f): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2014
We really appreciated, i even living that street opposite Eco Bank. Will go there Monday
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by nellytivities(f): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2014
Chibaby87: We really appreciated, i even living that street opposite Eco Bank. Will go there Monday
Chibaby, can I contact you so you'll help me submit?
I'm not in pH.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by Chibaby87(f): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nallytivities, how do i collect it? Are u on whatsap send ur number so that i wl add u on whatsap
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by menacity(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
Pls Nelly can you inbox me ur Whatsapp No or Pin .Its Important biko
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
It's not only for Aba Zone. Generally their staffs are resigning, though its contract and majority are for teller positions.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by ginkybobs: 7:52am On Jul 14, 2014
Please can you help me submit my cv I'm not in aba at the moment. I just sent you a PM
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2014
That's why i said, it's not only for Aba Zone. Feel free to submit where ever you are, preferably close to ur base.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc(aba Zone) Accepting CV by ginkybobs: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2014
Kachisbarbie: That's why i said, it's not only for Aba Zone. Feel free to submit where ever you are, preferably close to ur base.

Alright Kachi, thank you .will visit their Onitsha branch today

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Job In Palm Groove / Urgent! / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.