Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,267 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Tell Us About Your Moniker - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tell Us About Your Moniker (31244 Views)

Why You Chose This Very Moniker / The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) / What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by Kossyne(m): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
gidjah: U reminded me of cos- rule way back in sec sch,was tryin to study d topic my self and headache was what i got!i was lookin up d log area column instead of d log-sine or log-cos.i cried about not gettin the right answers until a senior came to my rescue showin me the section for log-sin and the rest.good to come across a good thinker,how far have u gone withyour love for mathematics?

Lol!...funny story you ve got there. You re not the only one who had that problem.Fortunately for me, I had a very good mentor. Well I'm a graduate of Accountancy and an Associate Accounting Tech en route to ACA certification. Would like to delve into programming in the future tho.
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by ifizi(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ifizi, when i was much younger my friends noticed that am always forming effyzy, one of them(tony) started calling me effyzy the ifizi, before i knew it everybody was calling me ifizi even my mum Now i kinda like the name grin
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by bloodykiller: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
bloody killer because i love to kill because it's fun.

killing gives me joy

assassinology (art of killing) was my discipline in school

killing is my culture

killing is my hobby

assassination is my profession.

I LOVE IT.
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kossyne:

"Kai"-netic would have sounded fancier. Just an opinion though.
you are right bro, but I want to keep my English name. In shut, franciskaine is my name everywhere... Jamb, waec, uni etc.
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by 6packdude: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie: hahahahaha, don't make me remember the way that Riley be dancing...hahahahaha.

Yeah gone were the days, I wish they'd bring back the series
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by gidjah(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
GIDEON is pretty religious,he is a son of JEHOVAH;hence 'gidjah'
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by Urine: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
When I registered I just wanted a unique moniker and the first name that came to my mind was "urine".

The most annoying thing about it is that my mentions explodes everyday courtesy of the folks in the health section.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by pickabeau1: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
sexylemo:

tongue wetin u wan look before? Gotchya! tongue
grin grin grin

was looking for eye candy .. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by kudiice(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
cococandy: I like coconut candy

Sounds like the name of an adult film star. No offence!
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by ifizi(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: Means God's fame
nice one
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by kowalsky: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
6packdude:

Yeah gone were the days, I wish they'd bring back the series
The series is still on
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by Moredew(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
My real monicker is MORN DEW. (Check for it) meaning morning dew. Bt seun joined dem 2geda in his usual way of doin tins nd its nw MORNDEW.
Dis one is a side monicker (like a side chick) cos am banned by seun for offence so many commits here nd are ignored. Bt i dnt kia
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by lekzzydo(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kossyne:

Are you for real?.
are you not 4 real? Why do keep asking people if their bleeping story is for real. #unknownT,#Mostsoughtafter
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by gidjah(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kossyne:

Lol!...funny story you ve got there. You re not the only one who had that problem.Fortunately for me, I had a very good mentor. Well I'm a graduate of Accountancy and an Associate Accounting Tech en route to ACA certification. Would like to delve into programming in the future tho.
THANK GOD FOR U BRO,mathematics has made me all i am today;very agile,stormy, and mind efficient .to God B d glory.i am now a flyin personnel officer
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by 6packdude: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
kowalsky:
The series is still on
No kidding? I thought they stopped it. I'm out of touch with reality. Chai! Diaris God o
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nobleval: Mine is very clear. cool I am noble and my name is Valentine. So what more can I say? Nobleval And am very unique... born on 14th february same date as my Mum's and her twin brother-Valentine. Sadly they are both late died at 33 and 34 respectively cry . Within a year of each other....*grabs a handkerchief* damn death!
pele

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by Kossyne(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
lekzzydo: are you not 4 real? Why do keep asking people if their bleeping story is for real. #unknownT,#Mostsoughtafter

And you are........?
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by Kossyne(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
gidjah: THANK GOD FOR U BRO,mathematics has made me all i am today;very agile,stormy, and mind efficient .to God B d glory.i am now a flyin personnel officer

Nice one. Happy be for. There's no gainsaying what mathematics can do for people who embrace it. The opportunities are just limitless.
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by Izzyizzie(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
My real name is Israel, bt my clique changed it 2 be "Izzyizzie" now am in love wt d nick.
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by stagger911(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mine is stagger911. It was given to me by my lodge mates back in my 1st Year in the University. It just kinda stuck since then. I still love it though.
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by tonididdy(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
STENON: STE-lla + a-N-th-ON-ia = STENON
am Anthony and diddy(dee dee) is from a favorite childhood cartoon DEXTERS laboratory, diddy was Dexter's sister and I had a crush on her.

so tonididdy
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by demgirls: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
I have two adorable girls, 4 n 2 years old respectively whom i love so very much. they are my everything and I call them Demgirls.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by fijiano202(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
miztola: how tall are you
alagbereee
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by pickabeau1: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
blink182: Blink182 the rock band, I was really listening to their songs when I created my account else it would have been some version of my real name.

That band was raw... old skool grin
Say it ain't so, I will not go
Turn the lights off, carry me home
Na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na...
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by YomaA(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lies! Dats all I see
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by YabaLeftist: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
I've been an inmate over here at Yaba left for close to 16 years, so that eXplains me name.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by lekzzydo(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kossyne:

And you are........?
I'm for real as you always want to know
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie: awww..I love boondocks...Hommies over hoe...hommies over hoe #Singing#InRileysVoice#
smiley smiley ....mr bitches grin grin
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by Sketch007(m): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mine came as a result of ma drawing ability either human,object or anyoda (sketch) & d 007 4rm James Bond (Die anoda day)..
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by 1shortblackboy: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
I'm short and black. .... Na who do am ? Na one short black boy ...1 shortblackboy
Re: Tell Us About Your Moniker by frank043(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tobilols: It's a combination of my first and second name
Hi pretty face...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Knocked Down By A Car In Umuekar Abia (Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops / Kano Young Man Dies Few Weeks After Posting About Death Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.