Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications (16093 Views)

Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? / Stopped Receiving Notifications On Nairaland Application.what's The Problem? / "Following" Page And Less Annoying Notifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by hzamani(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
okay. thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by internetpo(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Why was the app not publisized
Ah Oga seun na wa U o.
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
lwise: This one na app or something whey go just open nairaland on your browser.
Wake up Seun Owesa
Hmn
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
i jst got d app now,so I'll click on d app,and it takes me to a browser?wat d essence of d app den wen i can easily open my browser nd click on my nl bookmark? trash!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Demdem(m): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
Seun needs to confirm this.
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by freda506(f): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dp.
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Seriously! and seun didn't inform us, ok continu grin grin grin grin make i go download an jeje tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by dljbd1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
wait!

shocked what is this?

NLapp ke

I swear I just dey hear this now now
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
What's App?? U mean Lyk Apple?
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by rodeo0070(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
We need for Windows 8 phone too...
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Lordseyad(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
What!!

Don't tell me it's real....

cos If it's real and the App is so Nairalandious, We would have known!!
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by UjSizzle(f): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
People actually use this stuff? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
Browser launcher.

Talk of journey of a thousand miles starting today..

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by ignis: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Do Nairaland have android app?

Off to playstore to download it...
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by cirmuell(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
i need a mirror link not playstore pls
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by cirmuell(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lordseyad: What!!

Don't tell me it's real....

cos If it's real and the App is so Nairalandious, We would have known!!
been around since last year, not that spectacular though.
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by RotrEmmanuel: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
I was expecting something great but this guy just spoilt my day with a very stupid app. With all this Fans u don't wanna spend cash. Wake up SEUN and build a better app.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by holyboss: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
R u kidding me shocked NL had an app
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by edogho(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by MORNDEW(m): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
This kind app wey u nid to still browse with ur browser e no make sense.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by rawpadgin(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
grin
lwise: This one na app abi something whey go just open nairaland on your browser.
Wake up Seun Owesa
seun owesa? grin
lwise: This one na app abi something whey go just open nairaland on your browser.
Wake up Seun Owesa
seun owesa?
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Superstar007(m): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Many people will end up disappointed after using their precious data to download the browser launcher grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Wolison(m): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
Pls Oga seun kindly develop an App for BlackBerry phone naaa
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Donkunxex(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
Jst deleted it..expected m0re!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by montecarlo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
I have been using d application since march and it doesn't direct me to any browser. Just click and it opens like every other application. Getting notification upon a new topic or thread will be disturbing, so i won't uninstall to re-install or clear any data
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by gsalvatore: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
Bros please dont be offended.

My Tweeter account/app doesnt send tweets or even follow Tweetizens for some weeks now.

What do u think I should?

I have signed out and resigned in but no show.
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Burger01(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Op, you called this thing appundecided
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by KONJIKILLER(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Seun,u're really f**ckn up with this issue of not creating an app for NAIRALAND. Things would be faster and easier,lazy pple will even comment(instead of waiting for a page to load),it should have a chatting(even GROUPCHAT)feature. I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears,d only tin he'll say is 'we're working ON IT' and drop it under d carpet.mtchew

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by just2endowed: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
KONJIKILLER: Seun,u're really f**ckn up with this issue of not creating an app for NAIRALAND. Things would be faster and easier,lazy pple will even comment(instead of waiting for a page to load),it should have a chatting(even GROUPCHAT)feature. I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears,d only tin he'll say is 'we're working ON IT' and drop it under d carpet.mtchew

It's not easy building an apps and I support u on allowing Nairaland to have a chat section only on phone. Seun, this should have been ur primary objective:to develop Nairaland apps
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by eunisam: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
what about symbian phone and java phone in general?
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Wake up Seun Owesa

I tired downloading the app;all it did was direct me back to Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biography Of Slay Queen Peace Olayemi Who Charges 40K To UnCloth On Whatsapp / Registration With Nairaland / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.