Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications (15994 Views)

Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? / Stopped Receiving Notifications On Nairaland Application.what's The Problem? / "Following" Page And Less Annoying Notifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by adewasco2k(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
abeg i need nairaland PC APP (Nairaland.exe)

Thank you.

I did not know i still had it on my phone sef, no more notification and i didn't even notice, that shows how useless the app is sad
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Emmysteve(m): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
eunisam: what about symbian phone and java phone in general?
not forgetting the torchlight
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by suwailad(f): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
forum having an app na bad business. convert nl to a social media site and then we will be talking biznezzz
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by KONJIKILLER(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
just2endowed:

It's not easy building an apps and I support u on allowing Nairaland to have a chat section only on phone. Seun, this should have been ur primary objective:to develop Nairaland apps
bro,we've got sophisticated and talented programmers in this forum,seun is one too,so if u think building an app is d problem,have a rethink. I BELIEVE NAIRALAND WILL GROW FASTER IF ITS APP IS MADE.FRIENDS CAN TELL FRIENDS TO GET THE APP IN PLAYSTORE,APPSTORE,BB APPWORLD. Seun,pls think this through,i'll be disappointed not to see an app by DECEMBER

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by johnaruson(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Which Nairaland app on Google play is the real one. I met a lot of them and confused. Admin pls help.
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Dreyl(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
The app is Bs seun create a better app
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nice.
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by lordZOUGA(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
johnaruson: Which Nairaland app on Google play is the real one. I met a lot of them and confused. Admin pls help.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nairaland
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by jconsults(m): 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
I'm sure Seun is reading all your comments in STEALTH-MODE
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Lebee4(m): 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lemmi know when the apps is stable and ready for use.
meanwillie, lemmi continue with my Opera.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by deloon(m): 12:51am On Aug 12, 2014
Aitee1: E nor consign me na palasa bb I dey use undecided
Why Messi wife go dey use palasa bb na? undecided
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Aitee1: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2014
You won't understand, have u not heard of that quote..."Never envy his trouser cos his boxers might be full of holes" grin
deloon:
Why Messi wife go dey use palasa bb na? undecided
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Romanciella(f): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by UchihaItachi(m): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
The browser launcher that eats battery for breakfast; download at your own risk...
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by ewizard1: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
Lmao... I have known this since last year sef. What app? A browser app that can only open 1 link. if I have to read many links, it would be Front,Back,Front, Back...

I prefer my operamini, I just launch the links "in new tabs" and read them one by one.

Anyway, its a good step sha but we need a good app that van give us Quick Mention, Like and New Thread Notifications like Tapatalk,XDA App of XDA Forum.
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by jsunex(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
We need a better app that we can use without using a web browsers
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by jude33084(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
grin

Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by beckyomas(f): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
I'm sorry I didn't read from page 2 but what about the one for OS10?
Edited: this one them say the app na rubbish so, hmmmm.
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Cheeun(f): 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
Lol. . . And you've got a great signature. I like it.
hayoakins: hmmmm...Apps sha

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by hayoakins(m): 12:52am On Aug 20, 2014
Cheeun: Lol. . . And you've got a great signature. I like it.

Thank you smiley
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by nyt3237(m): 2:12am On Aug 20, 2014
Niaraland done go far ooo. Didn't know that own a app on google play store lol
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by iyisco2001(m): 5:52am On Aug 20, 2014
muta1996: pls where can i get d android app without going to playstore
At shoprite
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by muta1996(m): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2014
iyisco2001:
At shoprite
shoprite.com abi
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Cheeun(f): 8:42am On Aug 20, 2014
You're welcome.
hayoakins:

Thank you smiley
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by donwise1(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2014
the app no make sense at alllllllllll........
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by iyisco2001(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
muta1996: shoprite.com abi
Yes
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 21, 2014
lordZOUGA:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nairaland
get me a link to download it on a blackberry phone please
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by muta1996(m): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2014
iyisco2001:
Yes
dey no get o....tell me more
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by iyisco2001(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2014
muta1996:
dey no get o....tell me more
Search am well, go to the fruit section, maybe e dey beside Apple or blackberry. undecided
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by muta1996(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2014
iyisco2001:
Search am well, go to the fruit section, maybe e dey beside Apple or blackberry. undecided
we dey tok of android now
Re: How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications by free2ryhme: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2014
Osewa must be paying a large sum of money for this ooo. Guy pay me to install on phone . You peeps must share dis money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? / Registration With Nairaland / RSS Feeds On Individual Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.