Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Had A Dream, The Time Is Near - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Dream, The Time Is Near (822 Views)

The End Of Islam Is Near / I Had This Very Fearful Dream! / Is Life Real, Or Just A Dream? What If This World Is Just An Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream, The Time Is Near by ceospecial(m): 2:50am On Jul 11, 2014
It was 7pm, and my head was pounding because of lack of sleep, Alas! I have been reading for over 3 days and sleeping little because of the time table's structure of my first semester's Exams, I am done with 2 of my papers and preparing for my 3rd one which is coming up on Monday. I decided to get a nap, lo and behold, I fell into a deep sleep, I woke up around 10pm, feeling dizzy, a friend of mine had walked in to lend my touch light phone which I gave her and went back to sleep. I later woke up around 2:10am precisely, shivering and hot tears rolling down my cheek for no reason, behold, I HAD A DREAM...
Re: I Had A Dream, The Time Is Near by nedu2000(m): 2:58am On Jul 11, 2014
Just incase ur asked in ur exams "7 o'clock pm" is wrong grammar,7 o'clock or 7pm will do. grin. Best of luck
Re: I Had A Dream, The Time Is Near by ceospecial(m): 3:04am On Jul 11, 2014
nedu2000: Just incase ur asked in ur exams "7 o'clock pm" is wrong grammar,7 o'clock or 7pm will do. grin. Best of luck
thanks, I will correct it, all that was going through my mind then was more sophisticated that the grammar been written...
Re: I Had A Dream, The Time Is Near by ceospecial(m): 4:39am On Jul 11, 2014
This DREAM of mine I'm about to write now, was the dream I dreamt this morning, and it was as Vivid as anything I can think of right now. AFTER waking up, I Reminisced on the dream I dreamt, and I was filled with TERROR, the sleep long gone from my eyes!!! I had a dream that I was in the school, near a building between the back of Hall 2 hostel and JUNE 12. I dreamt I saw a close friend of mine on campus sagging, he combined 3 boxers together and the third one was about falling off, a group of girls were mocking him because of his outfit, I aproached him, apologising to him that I didn't see it early, and that I would have called his attention to it. He accepted and he was telling me about a group of people, a population of 15 members, ''pointing towards their direction as he was saying'', who were paying 200 euros to learn Lexis and Structure at the front of education. We calculated the money in naira, after which I saw myself and my friend aproaching a woman who was peeling yams. My friend helped her in the peeling and when he was almost true, he told the woman that he had tried his best and we were about leaving, it was then I realised that the woman had triples (2 boys and a girl) of age between 1-2yrs. My friend advised that we should bind the children farewell before leaving, which I obligated to. I hugged the children one after the other, and my friend did likewise, but in the process of him carrying the baby, the girl was crying and fighting him, not wanting him to carry her, so I opened my arms to her and she ran towards me. I carried her and I was facing the sky, tell her how great she's going to become, even though I knew she didn't understand what I was saying. I was facing towards Hall 4/Agric faculty, and there came a 4 boldly written sentence in the sky, coming in hierachy, with an arial font and bracketed. The first write I can't really comprehend, but it was something about CHANGE, maybe it was because my thought at that moment wasn't really there. It wiped off like the writeup effects in a movie, and there came the second one which I grasp, behold it was written, (LAW OF GRAVITY), it was then I knew something was going on in the sky, I saw people around me screaming and shouting, some were running in disperse, some brought out their phones to snap the writings. Then came the third one which I couldn't comprehend too because after the second writeup, I backed the writings in an attempt to return back the child that I was carrying back to her mother, by the time I came back, the Third writeup was almost gone and all I saw was the last word DECIMAL. Then came the Last sentence from the cloud, in a more Bold writings, clearer than ever, lo and behold, it was written, THE LAWS OF MOHAMMED AND OF JESUS CHRIST and below it was another writeup THE JUDGEMENT DAY... After that, I saw myself repenting in the dream and praying to God for forgiveness of sins, I guest it was too late, because I felt God removing the GAVITY on the EARTH and everything was floating, and was just moving around as if been controlled by the wind, I wanted to pick my phone and make a call, but it was not possible... I Didn't fly to the sky, instead, I was tossed by the air round. I guess I didn't MAKE IT......... Note: I am a social christian, and I didn't think of any religious activity before sleeping... And the law of gravity that I saw, I'm not studying a physical or a natural science course in school that I would have drawned a conclusion that it was excess Jacking that was affecting me.... I THINK THE JUDGEMENT DAY IS REAL, and my dream AFFIRMS THAT, and to the laws of Mohammed and of Jesus Christ I saw, I was the type of christian that didn't believe that the Muslim religion too is of a pure heart religion and that we may be heading to the same direction and preaching the same gospel afterall.
Re: I Had A Dream, The Time Is Near by LordReed(m): 5:10am On Jul 11, 2014
You really need to re-read your last post and correct your errors. Apparently those guys paying 200euros were the ones telling you something.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Closer To God / TB Joshua: When Stupidity Rules / Redeemed Christian Church Of God Annual National Youth Convention "Be There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.