Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

I Had This Very Fearful Dream! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had This Very Fearful Dream! (23784 Views)

HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" / My Fearful Dream / I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by yommyphresh(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hello people. I had this dream that got me really terrified when I woke up...

*************************************************************************************************************************

I was in a room upstairs in a house (more like a hotel). From there, I could catch the view of almost everywhere. I looked down from d balcony and I saw 2 of my roomates back in school and also 2 of my female friends back in school. From what I saw, it looked like they were having an affair. (one of the girls is married in real life)

They went inside. So I picked up my phone, called the married one and jokingly said "I can see you ooo" She asked "where?" And she laughed too.

All of a sudden, I started hearing deafening noises like bombings. I looked afar off, there was a big place like a refinery, a bomb went off there again. Before I knew it, everywhere started getting dark. I mean real dark! Buildings looked like they were dissapearing.

Amidst the confusion, I saw something like a group of so many castles descending from heaven (those guys from downstairs too were already upstairs). When I saw the building, I just started pointing to it and shouting "Rapture! Rapture!"

We were all looking in that direction but they didn't see the castles that were descending. They were saying there was no castle descending from anywhere and they said the darkness was as a result of d bombings that happened at d building i said looked like a refinery.

We all went downstairs. Everywhere looked scanty (really scanty- streets looked deserted and we looked like we were the only ones in the whole of that area). From nowhere, some policemen came and they told us to go back inside and that everything was fine.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I opened my eyes at 2:45 a.m and my heart was beating at a very faster pace! The only thing that came to my head was Rapture and the antichrist! I WAS TERRIFIED!

People, I'm not here to bore you with any preaching. This was what I saw and i decided to share.

LET US LIVE OUR LIVES LIKE GOD WILL COME THE NEXT MINUTE! God bless

155 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by enilove(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Thanks.
God bless you .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 12, 2015
My Son,

That dream was revealed to you from the celestial chariot of Mercury since you had it on Wednesday.

The Archangel Michael rules over the planet of Mercury and his day is Wednesday.

The room upstairs, wherein you found yourself signifies a season.

The friends [2 males & 2 females] you saw signify Countries; USA, Russia, China & Iran.

The refinery you saw signifies a a Nuclear Reactor [Where ICBMs are launched].

The deafening noises you heard were from the Nuclear Blasts impact.

The darkness you saw was as a result of the Nuclear Explosion.

The group of many castles you saw signify the various Aircrafts that will come for evacuation of the survivors after the Nuclear Armageddon.

That, my Son, is the interpretation of the dream revealed to you by the Angel; Michael.

Nagode. grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
enilove:
Thanks.
God bless you .
Just curious about Y u're thanking the OP. grin

6 Likes

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by eleojo23: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2015
I do not fret because of the Rapture.

On Christ the solid rock I stand. And I need no other argument, I need no other plea. It is enough that Jesus died and that He died for me.

With this mindset, I serve the Lord awaiting the day He calls me home.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2015
Ok

12 Likes

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by otijah(m): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2015
I won't believe until I have my own similar dream

4 Likes

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2015
Okay
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by wildchild1: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2015
It was just a dream bro,Nothing dey happen grin

In other news 100pairs of TOMS shoes available

. https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes#34953534
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Vikkie14: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2015
Yeah, actually RAPTURE IS IMMINENT AND INEVITABLE.

Rapture is [url]MORE[/url] closer than before. All the "pointers" that Jesus gave are all almost fulfilled. The Day-of-the-Lord draweth near.

BE PREPARED TO MEET YOUR SAVIOUR

I pray you will be counted worthy to escape the tribulations and be Raptured with the Saints.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by otijah(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2015
Zoharariel:
My Son,

That dream was revealed to you from the celestial chariot of Mercury since you had it on Wednesday.

The Archangel Michael rules over the planet of Mercury and his day is Wednesday.

The friends [2 males & 2 females] you saw signify Countries; USA, Russia, China & Iran.

The group of many castles you saw signify the various Aircrafts that will come for evacuation of the survivors after the Nuclear Armageddon.

That, my Son, is the interpretation of the dream revealed to you by the Angel; Michael.

Nagode. grin
Oga I hope u knw that you dnt need anoda job in this life

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Pavore9: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2015
We all do have our dreams, nice sharing yours.

1 Like

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by kombats: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2015
Story for d gods, End time things. dis ur story no fit even make primary 1 pikin blink eye self talkless of fear
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by dahdah: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2015
Rapture !! That shouldn't happen now , maybe after some 65years cos I've never enjoyed myself enough

3 Likes

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2015
Be prepared rapture is real

3 Likes

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by eipreel(f): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2015
Creepy embarassed beht one question...do you watch vampire movies a lot too

2 Likes

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Sharksblow(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2015
Hm
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Vikkie14: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2015
Zoharariel:
My Son,

Nagode. grin
what you posted, does it make sense to you also??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Leyqute(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2015
I'm speechless. Dumbfounded.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by ultrazone(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2015
whwhhw

1 Like

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by adebisiolumide5(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2015
When u take too much weed.. This is the effect

1 Like

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2015
you have been thinking about rapture too much, that's why u had this dream.

Please hussle hard ooo, According to the Bible there is nothing like rapture so chill...
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by frankobaba(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2015
Lol
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Pangea: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2015
cheesy
Old boy
Jesus is coming soon!
Go tell it on the mountain
Over the hills and everywhere!
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Chrisx1x(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2015
Creepy.terrifying.........speechless
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2015
That day will be a terrible day. The world will see God whom they say do not exist face to face. The mountains will flee the sky will be gone.Men will tremble; the beast and the Antichrist will tremble but the saints shall sing for joy "This is our God who we have waited for".

God bless the church.

17 Likes

L
Why is this post making Front Page today SINCE June 11th? It seems like one of the Mods had a similar dream yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2015
Plz wat type of drug did u take b4 goin' to bed?
Or beta still, tell us d' title of dat movie u watched last b4 going to bed.
Hv u bn reading ya bible and meditating on rapture recently?

O'p u ain't running temperature? Juz asking... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Jesus is coming soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Humblebloke(m): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2015
Again!!!undecided

Forget rapture....... Live right and find hapiness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Downloadsermon.com - The One-stop Site For Christian Sermons (updated Regularly) / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman / Winners Chapel Pastor & Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Childlessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.