Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! (4956 Views)

Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram / Any Alternatives To Western Union And Money Gram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by bemagnify: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2014
Please i need insight on western union and moneygram transfer.. What are the processes involve? Charges..and how quick is the delivery..please i need comment.. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by bemagnify: 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
bemagnify: Please i need insight on western union and moneygram transfer.. What are the processes involve? Charges..and how quick is the delivery..please i need comment.. Thanks in anticipation
any comment
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by bemagnify: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Help a broda
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by eph12(m): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
Do you have a domiciliary account?
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by tonjeola(m): 4:08am On Jul 14, 2014
bemagnify: Please i need insight on western union and moneygram transfer.. What are the processes involve? Charges..and how quick is the delivery..please i need comment.. Thanks in anticipation
do u want to start it as a business or what?
walk into any bank and make ur enquiry or if want it thru online too let us know
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by bemagnify: 6:07am On Jul 14, 2014
tonjeola:
do u want to start it as a business or what?
walk into any bank and make ur enquiry or if want it thru online too let us know
I need d stress free method.... I d online procedure will be beta...waitin 4ur help bro
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by bemagnify: 6:08am On Jul 14, 2014
eph12: Do you have a domiciliary account?
no bro..... How do I go abt it
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by tonjeola(m): 7:58am On Jul 14, 2014
bemagnify: no bro..... How do I go abt it
u don't need dom acct to receive western union, with ur normal acct with any bank u will receive it, but for the online stress free method, give some minutes i will update u
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by bemagnify: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2014
tonjeola:
u don't need dom acct to receive western union, with ur normal acct with any bank u will receive it, but for the online stress free method, give some minutes i will update u
bro I wanna transfer (send) not to receive.... Waitin 4ur help....thanks in anticipation
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2014
You cannot send/transfer western union from Nigeria... The only solution is to contact someone outside Nigeria to help you or use third party payment agent like Graphcard
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by bemagnify: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2014
fados4sure:
You cannot send/transfer western union from Nigeria... The only solution is to contact someone outside Nigeria to help you or use third party payment agent like Graphcard
thanks man....how do I go abt dis graphcard process....
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by bemagnify: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2014
More assistance pls
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by tonjeola(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2014
bemagnify: bro I wanna transfer (send) not to receive.... Waitin 4ur help....thanks in anticipation
check if u can send online through quickteller.com but i doubt, from Nigeria u can't send with western union.
with moneygram u can
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by bemagnify: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
tonjeola:
check if u can send online through quickteller.com but i doubt, from Nigeria u can't send with western union.
with moneygram u can
ok den explain d moneygram process
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by oxsam88(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2014
bemagnify: ok den explain d moneygram process
you can't send western union or moneygram out of nigeria. If you need to, cross the border to cotonou or port novo. You can send easily there with cash. Which country are you sending to?
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by bemagnify: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2014
oxsam88: you can't send western union or moneygram out of nigeria. If you need to, cross the border to cotonou or port novo. You can send easily there with cash. Which country are you sending to?
mecedonia.... What abt ukash voucher....how can I get it....was d1 wu askd u same questn in d oda thread...thanks
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by mrrock: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2014
You CANNOT send money from Nigeria with western union or moneygram. You can only receive.

Your best option is going to Cotonou, unless you have someone that can send it for you from another country.

Just make sure you're not a maga
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by oxsam88(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2014
bemagnify: mecedonia.... What abt ukash voucher....how can I get it....was d1 wu askd u same questn in d oda thread...thanks
Well, you can hardly get ukash so go to cotonou or port novo border to send the western union. You can also use a dorm account if you have one but you need a minimum of $100 to open one
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by oxsam88(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2014
mrrock: You CANNOT send money from Nigeria with western union or moneygram. You can only receive.

Your best option is going to Cotonou, unless you have someone that can send it for you from another country.

Just make sure you're not a maga
. Thanks, he should be extremely careful. I do most of my western union and money gram transactions at cotonou. You can easily get into d country
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by ojigbijigbi: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2014
has anyone used quickteller to successfully pick up a western union transfer here in naija? if you have kindly share your experience.
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by oxsam88(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2014
ojigbijigbi: has anyone used quickteller to successfully pick up a western union transfer here in naija? if you have kindly share your experience.
. Yes, so fast and efficient but I used gtb though
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by ojigbijigbi: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2014
ojigbijigbi: has anyone used quickteller to successfully pick up a western union transfer here in naija? if you have kindly share your experience.
. wow that's great well I used gtbank too I'll be trying it soon on Friday, thanks for sharing
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by oxsam88(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2014
ojigbijigbi: . wow that's great well I used gtbank too I'll be trying it soon on Friday, thanks for sharing
. You welcome
Re: Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! by ntutu(m): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Register with this site now and thank me later.http://www.tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=25270

(1) (Reply)

UK COMPANY REGISTRATION in 2days ( Get USA/UK business accounts) / Help!, Need Solution On How To Delaminate My Documents / What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.