Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers (11110 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Advice To Freshers In Nigerian Higher Institutions / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by ONarmyli: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2014
Good day Guys/gals, Ladies and gentlemen today is National open university of Nigeria NOUN orientation ceremony and tomorrow (12 july 2014 ) is the matriculation day.i wish you all happy matriculation ceremony.

Noun Is The Leading e-Learning Well advanced International University. It is indeed a great University.

7 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by ONarmyli: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
yeah
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by DebbyD1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
space reserved!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by GDex1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Happy matric to the new students.Bravo!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by emmaliveth10(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Really

Happy matriculation to the matriculants!!!EWU MATRICOS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by donlemson(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
Good
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by Kunle106(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
Happy matriculation to them. Matriculation is good but convocation is the best

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by jezsie: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
Pls how do i enrol for master program after paying in the bank.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by Pateniya(f): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
Happy matriculation to all the freshers. As u are starting ur journey , what ever u are doing always put God first.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by segsxpendable(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
congratulations to Adeshina Adeyemi,,law dept.....bigga u i pray...u shall graduate wit high grades,i pray
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
I am also considering a masters program there but I am not sure of the acceptability of the certificate.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by Spiff20(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
Okay, noted.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
yes ohh
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by Willgates(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
I really don't understand how this university runs...somebody help

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by FKO1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
REPPIN BENIN CENTRE

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by Forzap: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ppl still dey go NOUN undecided
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by myspnigeria: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
they r making progress
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by Daewoods(m): 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nigeria needs more of this for those who can't make it into federal colleges.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by Daewoods(m): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
Wish my lovely young sis, a happy matric today. All the best Adaunique.
Love you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by Nmeri17: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
happy matric to all of them Freshers cheesy cheesy y'all are welcome
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by Obinnio: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Is there Certificate acceptable like the Federal and state university cert
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
kennygee: I am also considering a masters program there but I am not sure of the acceptability of the certificate.
OK. Acceptability @ offices non-degree holders created? Or academics?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
ferdimako:
OK. Acceptability @ offices non-degree holders created? Or academics?

All of the above.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by angela98(f): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by Albert0011(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
Congrats 2 the new students...i rep benin study center(300 lvl biz admin)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
kennygee:

All of the above.
u go wait tire!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by cyborg1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
cyborg1: Any testimony of disappointment or success in the labour market with this NOUN certificate will be highly appreciated for us the intending scholars. Thanks.
Certificates do not create jobs, buddy...UI, OAU, UNN and UNILAG graduates roam the streets...even some from UK etc.

5 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers by bastien: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Following

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President / Ace Ondo Now Aue Ondo / 50 Best Universities In Nigeria In 2014! [FULL LIST]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.