Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder sister—man, 25, Tells Court - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder sister—man, 25, Tells Court (929 Views)

How Ooni Of Ife Cheated Elder Brother Prince Adetunji Ogunwusi To Become The Oon / An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts / Is An Elder Always Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder sister—man, 25, Tells Court by chibecanglobal(m): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2014
KANO—A 25 year old man, Shamsu
Isa, yesterday told a magistrate
court in Kano State that he
impregnanted his elder sister in
error.
Isa spoke shortly after appearing
before the court, following a report
made by the Ward Head of the
Takalmawa Quarters, to the police
that the accused person was having
sexual intercourse with his elder
sister, contrary to the law.
The First Information Report by the
police stated that a case of incest
was reported to the police following
the discovery that Isa’s elder sister,
identified as Na’ima was carrying her
younger brother’s baby.
“On July 4, 2014, the Ward Head of
Takalmawa Quarters reported to the
police that, Shamsu Isa was having
sexual intercourse with his elder
sister.
However, when the charge was read
to Isa, he said: ‘’The allegation
levelled against me is true. All that
had been read against me, is true, it
was a mistake, I mistakenly
inpregnated her, my elder sister.”
According to the charge, the accused
person committed “incest contrary to
section 390 of the Penal Code Law.
Naima Isa, 27, is believed to have a
weak mind is heavy.’’
The prosecutor, Corporal Ibrahim
Abdulrazak applied for the matter to
be adjourned to another date, to
enable the police conclude
investigations into the case.
The Senior Magistrate, Ummi Sani
Kurawa, while delivering her ruling,
ordered that, Isa be remanded in
prison custody, and adjourned the
matter to August 4, for mention.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/mistakenly-impregnated-elder-sister-man-25-tells-court/
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Creamish(f): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Randy100: 10:04am On Jul 11, 2014
Which one is mistakenly ? Is he blind and deaf?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder sister—man, 25, Tells Court by eightsin(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2014
Interesting mistake...pls make more mistakes eh!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder sister—man, 25, Tells Court by chibecanglobal(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2014
Randy100: Which one is mistakenly ? Is he blind and deaf?
Ask me o.Her elder sister for thst matter carrying her child...
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder sister—man, 25, Tells Court by chibecanglobal(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2014
Randy100: Which one is mistakenly ? Is he blind and deaf?
Ask me o.Her elder sister for that matter pregnant for him
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder sister—man, 25, Tells Court by domwas2(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2014
chibecanglobal: Ask me o.Her elder sister for that matter pregnant for him
So who is at fault now, it takes d grace of God to overcome temptation, what I know is dat if d woman was not interested at 1st d guy can do nothing.
Moreover, she was d Elder sister for dat matter.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder sister—man, 25, Tells Court by somcherry(f): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
domwas2:
So who is at fault now, it takes d grace of God to overcome temptation, what I know is dat if d woman was not interested at 1st d guy can do nothing.
Moreover, she was d Elder sister for dat matter.

i thought the sister has a health issueundecided
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder sister—man, 25, Tells Court by domwas2(m): 9:01am On Jul 14, 2014
somcherry:

i thought the sister has a health issueundecided
Oh really, that's BAD!!!

(1) (Reply)

AN OPEN LETTER TO ALH. AYE. DIRISU (JP, OON) THE OKUOKPELLAGBE OF OKPELLA / Nigerian Pidgin Poem / Amosun Inaugurates Olu Of Ilaro As Chairman Ogun Council Of Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.