Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Dss Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dss Recruitment (2784 Views)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / DSS Recruitment,2014 / Thread For 2013/2014 DSS Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dss Recruitment by ayoomolayeyahoocom(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Please When is the date for Dss Exam.
Re: Dss Recruitment by nas4q(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
Which one is that?? Is it army, navy or airforce. I went to obtain the form sometimes in June dis year but I was told it's the one for recruit That's available. I went almost three times but nothing of such dis year. Is it that you have bought the same form and is now awaiting exam. The one I'm talking about is army dss. Pls do clarify.
Re: Dss Recruitment by luvprince4real(m): 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
nas4q: Which one is that?? Is it army, navy or airforce. I went to obtain the form sometimes in June dis year but I was told it's the one for recruit That's available. I went almost three times but nothing of such dis year. Is it that you have bought the same form and is now awaiting exam. The one I'm talking about is army dss. Pls do clarify.
He meant DEPARTMENT OF STATE SECURITY (also known as SSS). And a little correction, that of army is dssc and not dss. And for ur information the army short service commission (dssc and ssc) form has been sold (dont know if it's still on though). Information is very necessary at dis ur stage bro... Wise up.
Re: Dss Recruitment by nas4q(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
luvprince4real: He meant DEPARTMENT OF STATE SECURITY (also known as SSS). And a little correction, that of army is dssc and not dss. And for ur information the army short service commission (dssc and ssc) form has been sold (dont know if it's still on though). Information is very necessary at dis ur stage bro... Wise up.
. Thanks for the clarification

(1) (Reply)

Ernst & Young Removes Degree Classification From Entry Criteria / Graduate Recruitment In A Telecoms VAS Company In Lagos / Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.