Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. (9201 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel / Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by dryakson(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hmm.... I hope you remember her?
Under 16 years should gerout of this thread

Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mehn u re so dry,just lyk ur moniker...

2 Likes

Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by ShirelleBaby: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
I swear-the niccaq is dry mehn

1 Like

Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by nwaobitex: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
ok
Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by Greenified(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
dryakson: Hmm.... I hope you remember her?
Simbi the good girl has married with kids.... Lol
Chai
Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by Badmushazan: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by ggrin(f): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ali nko?
Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by okirewaju(f): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
ggrin: Ali nko?
His a banker in PH

Op nor go take grammar kill person

1 Like

Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by somcherry(f): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
I was hoping to see a pix like this

5 Likes

Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ali and simbi, macmillian primary 2

Edet lives in calabar macmillian pri 3

Agbo lives in town of oregun (forgotten the name) macmillian pri 4

Emeka, Wakama and Kunle macmillian pri 5

Obi and Nneka macmillian pri 6.

The good old days.

8 Likes

Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
adeitoro: Ali and simbi, macmillian primary 2

The good old days.

You forgot Mr and Mrs Salami. That should be book 1 right?
Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
I still remember Chike and Umaru are two boys.

My day-by-day
Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yea, you are correct

beebee5000:

You forgot Mr and Mrs Salami. That should be book 1 right?
Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by Vivly(f): 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Aren't you guys tired of recycling old, stale pics that have lost flavour and humor already?
Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by dryakson(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Vivly: Aren't you guys tired of recycling old, stale pics that have lost flavour and humor already?
memory........ Unlike nowadays story books that have no meaning
Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by thizojosky(m): 12:43am On Jul 12, 2014
Who cares! I never liked her
Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 12, 2014
ShirelleBaby: I swear-the niccaq is dry mehn
grin cheesy
Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by bukatyne(f): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2014

The good old days.

The stories were so interesting and seemed larger than life.

Do kids of today use these readers?

1 Like

Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by seankay(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2014

The good old days.
Was Agbo not living in the town of Lagun? Just wanna be sure. I remember Omo, Ali's cousin, Mr Sada the Farmer, The flute guy that faked his death......mehn I miss my childhood.Sometimes ago, I noticed kids of nowadays don't read em anymore
Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2014
cheesy
Jasboi: Mehn u re so dry,just lyk ur moniker...
Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by papannamdi1(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2014
chike and the river
eze goes to school
the gods are not to blame
wat else?
Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by OgologoDimkpa: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
papannamdi1: chike and the river
eze goes to school
wat else?
Eze have graduated with a flying colours
Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by Leyqute(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
papannamdi1: chike and the river
eze goes to school
wat else?

The boy slave

The return of Shettima

A midsummer's night entertainment *sth lyk dat*

Then came Pacesetter Books, after then African Writers Series- Things fall apart, Arrow of God, No longer at ease, The Concubine,etc

Boi! Good times...

1 Like

Re: Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. by majalisa(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Leyqute:

The boy slave

The return of Shettima

A midsummer's night entertainment *sth lyk dat*

Then came Pacesetter Books, after then African Writers Series- Things fall apart, Arrow of God, No longer at ease, The Concubine,etc

Boi! Good times...
undesirable element....dat was my very 1st novel

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does 'lamba' Mean (help With Understanding Song Lyrics)? / Secret On How To Be Successful In Jamb 2017/2018 Examination And Score 280+ / 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.