Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,748 members, 7,851,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Do You Need Money? Work And Get It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Money? Work And Get It. (720 Views)

Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating / Make Your Money Work For You / You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Money? Work And Get It. by charony(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
You can make money as much as you want but you need some information (guidelines) and then your personal strategy to implement that. The problem is that most people don't want to spend (not money but even time) to work things out. I'm not here to sell any ebook but you must indicate interest before I can give you the knowledge I have invested my time, money and effort to acquire.
Every day people keep posting how to make money here on nairaland yet you will be surprised to see people asking how to invest their money or topics like "how do I invest N50, 000 "and so on.
I got the information I'm using today to get additional few bucks into my pocket here on nairaland, applied some unique strategies and it's working.
I can share it with anyone that shows seriousness.
The population is too large/high, so there's never a dull moment.

(Only WhatsApp messages and I will reply when I'm less busy)-08188665219
NO EBOOK ATTACHED!
Re: Do You Need Money? Work And Get It. by fattbabakay(m): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
charony: You can make money as much as you want but you need some information (guidelines) and then your personal strategy to implement that. The problem is that most people don't want to spend (not money but even time) to work things out. I'm not here to sell any ebook but you must indicate interest before I can give you the knowledge I have invested my time, money and effort to acquire.
Every day people keep posting how to make money here on nairaland yet you will be surprised to see people asking how to invest their money or topics like "how do I invest N50, 000 "and so on.
I got the information I'm using today to get additional few bucks into my pocket here on nairaland, applied some unique strategies and it's working.
I can share it with anyone that shows seriousness.
The population is too large/high, so there's never a dull moment.

(Only WhatsApp messages and I will reply when I'm less busy)-08188665219
NO EBOOK ATTACHED!
grab ur cutlass and head to ur hustle juncture wen u're done deceiving ursef!!!

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Or Company Name Is More Lucrative? / Does This Guy Really Deserve This? / Facebook Messenger To Get Payments Feature Eventually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.