Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Need An Inquiry About A Beninese School If You Know About It. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need An Inquiry About A Beninese School If You Know About It. (513 Views)

Does One Has Right To Sue A School If They Deny You Of An Admission You Deserve / Did This Ever Happened To You In School? If It Did Share Your Experience. / Photo: Will You Attend This School If Admission Is Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need An Inquiry About A Beninese School If You Know About It. by samtoma: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello to all Nairalanders, please I am a young growing guy in my early 20s and I have been out of high school for 3 years now. All efforts to get to the higher institutions here in Nigeria have all proved abortive and I am getting tired of this perhaps I am getting older each day and I don't want to be useless, my parents wants me to go to HNAUB (Houdegbe North America University Benin) but after some of my researches online and advice from some of my friends in the school I found out it might not be a good school for me but I was advised to go to Les Cours Sonou that's in the Benin Republic too, I don't know if anyone here knows about that school if you do please provide me with some info about the school if its a good school to go to so I can be an educated guy. I would also like to know if it's good to live in Cotonou compared to Lagos cause I don't want to take any wrong steps, please help the future of a boy now and tell me few things you know about the school or if there's any better school in Cotonou.

Thanks.
Re: Need An Inquiry About A Beninese School If You Know About It. by samtoma: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, please contribute to this thread please help me I need more info please, those that knows about this should please say something to this.

Thanks.
Re: Need An Inquiry About A Beninese School If You Know About It. by Benjamin4388(m): 6:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Its a gud school

(1) (Reply)

Reminder: Unn Post-utme Registration, Deadline And Exam Date / Two Illegal Varsities Closed Down In Lagos By NUC / My Supervisor Asked Me To Publish My Project On Journals. Pls How Is It Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.