Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

9 Baby Names Banned By Governments - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments (41235 Views)

Modern Igbo Baby Names / Most Unusual Baby Names of 2012 / Favourite Baby Names And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments by Abdul9025(m): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ashkormissy: Bro, y e con dey pain u na?
edey pain because we stay at home for nothing not knowing the fools hav the solution for strike
Re: 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments by yeuch: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
Lasunkami should also be banned
Re: 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments by chrisdoller(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
Very soon they will ban the name suarez will be banned in uraguay grin
Re: 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments by TrYcIa1(f): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
mcevans1:

E.g Seun
grin grin grin
Re: 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments by Ashkormissy(f): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
Abdul9025: edey pain because we stay at home for nothing not knowing the fools hav the solution for strike
Swthrt, dey dont teach u aw to spell words in d poly.... Ah go advice u to calm down b4 u take hbp kill ursef unto naija mata
Re: 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
walex2bad: Names like Mikel shuld be banned, they carry badluck#
The name brings bad luck, but he is richer, more famous and respected than your weak a*ss! Get real, get busy and change your luck dear!
Re: 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments by scovic33: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
walex2bad: Names like Mikel shuld be banned, they carry badluck#
u need deliverance
Re: 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: Ban Nkechi and bose in Nigeria
which of them stole your money and which of them broke your beart?

1 Like

Re: 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments by walex2bad(m): 2:30am On Jul 13, 2014
EmpressaDelRei: The name brings bad luck, but he is richer, more famous and respected than your weak a*ss! Get real, get busy and change your luck dear!

What i have achieved at this my age, you + Mikel wouldn't do so in your entire life time# get a life and stop looking for peoples trouble.

1 Like

Re: 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments by walex2bad(m): 2:31am On Jul 13, 2014
scovic33: u need deliverance

Eveybody needs it Sire#
Re: 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments by walex2bad(m): 2:32am On Jul 13, 2014
jeff1607:
Don't forget to include yobo

Lol..nd YOKO too#
Re: 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 13, 2014
Abeg! Gree me hear word! Mr Achiever.
walex2bad:

What i have achieved at this my age, you + Mikel wouldn't do so in your entire life time# get a life and stop looking for peoples trouble.
Re: 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 13, 2014
The name Delilah.... One day I went grocery shopping, and was on the seasoning isle, when I heard a woman mention the name Delilah....I froze for a sec, then turned around, only to see a little girl respond.....I haven't felt so sorry for a kid well abled kid, as much as I did that day ...I kept imagining how horrible that girl would feel when she starts getting called a prostitute....Very nice and pretty little girl.
Re: 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments by shanktang(m): 6:11am On Jul 13, 2014
EloquentMedia: The Bible says that a good name is better than silver and gold. These are good names damaged by the bearers
Jezebel
Name Meaning—This heartless woman with a bloody history belied the name she bore, for Jezebel means, “chaste, free from carnal connection”; but by nature she was a most licentious woman. She was a voluptuary, with all the tawdry arts of a wanton woman. Thus no name could have been more inappropriate for such a despised female.

Judas
The name Judas is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Judas is: Praise. The praised one. This name has become synonymous with traitor, as the apostle Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus Christ for thirty pieces of silver.

Delilah
Delilah is a sweet-sounding name which any vain woman would covet, for it means “delicate” or “dainty one.” Because of the foul deed of which Delilah was guilty, no other female in Scripture appears with such a tarnished name. In fact, it is rare indeed to find a woman bearing this name.

Thought you'll include Cain, Saul, Hophni, Phinehas
Re: 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 13, 2014
glitest: The name Delilah.... One day I went grocery shopping, and was on the seasoning isle, when I heard a woman mention the name Delilah....I froze for a sec, then turned around, only to see a little girl respond.....I haven't felt so sorry for a kid well abled kid, as much as I did that day ...I kept imagining how horrible that girl would feel when she starts getting called a prostitute....Very nice and pretty little girl.
#Tellusthetruth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) / My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor / What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.