Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone (6788 Views)

How To Use Bb Plan To Browse On Android Using Simpleserver / Whatsapp On BB Without BIS Using MTN Sim / Mtn Bb Internet Service: Why Am I Charged To Watch Videos Despite My Subscription? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello guys in the houx, pls how can i use my android phone to browse with mtn bb plan? I've tried all the trick i've seen online even the latest with droidvpn and openvpn but all to no avail. My android phone is useless now cos i can't browse on it. Pls help a sista dat is new with android phone, thanx. My phone is samsung galaxy glide at&t and is also rooted.
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
gud. Let me hav ur num for guides.

1 Like

Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by AmazingZeus(m): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
ajibolabd: gud. Let me hav ur num for guides.
what do you need her number for.... .... .....

1 Like

Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
AmazingZeus: what do you need her number for.... .... .....
whats ur concern? Re u personally intrested in her? If no is the ans, then dont ask me such questn again. Asewo

2 Likes

Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by AmazingZeus(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
J3nnyluv: Hello guys in the houx, pls how can i use my android phone to browse with mtn bb plan? I've tried all the trick i've seen online even the latest with droidvpn and openvpn but all to no avail. My android phone is useless now cos i can't browse on it. Pls help a sista dat is new with android phone, thanx. My phone is samsung galaxy glide at&t and is also rooted.
is glo network fast in your area,i can help you change your imei to that of black berry so that you can subscribe for glo bis using your android phone
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by AmazingZeus(m): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
ajibolabd: whats ur concern? Re u personally intrested in her? If no is the ans, then dont ask me such questn again.
grow up boy nobody is fighting for anything here,if you can help her then go ahead,i don't see why she should give you her number i just hope she's wise
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by BABANlaraba(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
Guy he real
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
AmazingZeus: grow up boy nobody is fighting for anything here,if you can help her then go ahead,i don't see why she should give you her number i just hope she's wise
haha, you re wooin her wt style. Asewo.
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by AmazingZeus(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
ajibolabd: haha, you re wooin her wt style. Asewo.
are you sure that was not your plan in the first place when you asked for her number,well i was just passing by
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by AmazingZeus(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
J3nnyluv: Hello guys in the houx, pls how can i use my android phone to browse with mtn bb plan? I've tried all the trick i've seen online even the latest with droidvpn and openvpn but all to no avail. My android phone is useless now cos i can't browse on it. Pls help a sista dat is new with android phone, thanx. My phone is samsung galaxy glide at&t and is also rooted.
if you want the guildline on how to change the imei goto tecno f5 discussion thread page 9 ask questions as much as you can,unfollowing thread
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by blessimgaghe: 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
hahaha.....jxt passing
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by jsunex(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
AmazingZeus: grow up boy nobody is fighting for anything here,if you can help her then go ahead,i don't see why she should give you her number i just hope she's wise

Nah who no get work btw u two....both.
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
funny thread grin
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Abeg u guys shud give me solution o, i'm afraid of changin my imel of my phone to avoid stories dat touch, beside i'm not a fan of glo don't kno y i'm afraid to get the line.
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
J3nnyluv: Abeg u guys shud give me solution o, i'm afraid of changin my imel of my phone to avoid stories dat touch, beside i'm not a fan of glo don't kno y i'm afraid to get the line.
for now use Mtn night plan 2500 for 4.5GB, twerk it to work on both day and night, Glo bis works only on rooted MKT processors which Samsung does not use, or try air tel bis 1500 for 2g(normal GB) if lucky and eligible u get 4gb, peace!
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by LarrySun(m): 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
tochilyn: for now use Mtn night plan 2500 for 4.5GB, twerk it to work on both day and night, Glo bis works only on rooted MKT processors which Samsung does not use, or try air tel bis 1500 for 2g(normal GB) if lucky and eligible u get 4gb, peace!

Does the MTN night plans work with Androids?
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 12, 2014
LarrySun: 
Does the MTN night plans work with Androids?
yeah it does!
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by jimikata(m): 6:07am On Jul 12, 2014
AmazingZeus: is glo network fast in your area,i can help you change your imei to that of black berry so that you can subscribe for glo bis using your android phone
Brother, plz can you help me out? I use opsson ivo 6622 phone and Glo network is superb in my hood. how do I contact you?
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by kwaifa252(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2014
jimikata: Brother, plz can you help me out? I use opsson ivo 6622 phone and Glo network is superb in my hood. how do I contact you?

subscribe with a BB phone then put d sim in Android phone
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by calebify1(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2014
those having issues should add me on whatsapp 08163982431.
I'll explain.
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by sod09(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2014
J3nnyluv: Abeg u guys shud give me solution o, i'm afraid of changin my imel of my phone to avoid stories dat touch, beside i'm not a fan of glo don't kno y i'm afraid to get the line.
go to guruswizard . Com
Im sure u find wat u looking 4
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by flamez21: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
browse in your android with Glo BB subscription ping me if you are interested 7FE00C90
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by omoadeleye(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
ajibolabd: gud. Let me hav ur num for guides.

lol,, badest nigga, share it here and let us benefit.

1 Like

Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by ayobarmy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
AmazingZeus: is glo network fast in your area,i can help you change your imei to that of black berry so that you can subscribe for glo bis using your android phone
bro can u help make glo bis work on my lgp990?
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by NgreportsBlog(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by NnaNna4(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
I have used BBC fine and it was browsing but it didn't connect on my sunny xperia v3+.

need ur assistance gurus in d house
Re: Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone by timijoseph01(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
I think u should state ur phone mode l...

(1) (Reply)

MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) / Airtel Router Is A Scam, Do Not Buy!!!! / The NOKIA ASHA 210

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.