Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

New Way To Make Money With Facebook Page. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Way To Make Money With Facebook Page. (832 Views)

I Show You How I Make $1,000 Per Day With Facebook Viral Script On My Blog / Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads / Can Google+ Compete With Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Way To Make Money With Facebook Page. by Scout60(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hi,
My name is Anyaoha cyril. Today I am going to show you how to make money with facebook page. Facebook page reguires no domain hosting, programming language etc. With the huge traffic you can make money with facebook and from website. I make money from facebook no joke.

WAYS TO MAKE MONEY WITH FACEBOOK.
1. DIRECT ADVERTISING.
2. INDIRECT ADVERTISING.
3. SELLING YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
4. AFFLIATE MARKETING.
5. ADVERTISING YOUR MONETISED WEBSITE.
6. SELLING OF FACEBOOK PAGE.

THINGS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER WHILE CREATING A PAGE.
1. WHAT WILL OFFER TO YOUR FANS:
THIS MIGHT BE JOKES, FUNNY PICTURES, NEWS, ETC. Remember the more you post, the more comments nd popular you become. For jokes, I copy jokes nd funny pix from nairaland.
2. Be ready to advertise your page with facebook at least once a month.
The more you advertise, the more much of your fans see your post. Yes, facebook are real business men, they dont serve all your post to all your fans. This is what,many people do not know. But if you advertise, you will get more audience nd your page will be much alive.

To be continued.........

ADS: GET MORE LIKES TO YOUR PAGE USING FACEBOOK AD CONVERSION, GET CONSTANT TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE FROM FACEBOOK 0.01 ADS SECRET AND FROM GOGGLE, LINKDIN AND YAHOO BACKLINKS CLICK HERE
Re: New Way To Make Money With Facebook Page. by emmyw(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nice one.
Re: New Way To Make Money With Facebook Page. by Scout60(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
emmyw: Nice one.
Thanks.
Re: New Way To Make Money With Facebook Page. by Scout60(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2014
3. AVOID SPAMMING OTHER PEOPLE PAGE.
I dont need to say much about these. Facebook expert always train a bot that can read a post nd ban you if you violate their conditions.

Facebook offer the following niche for your page namely:
1.Business
2. Cause
3. COMMUNITY
4. Movie.
5. Website or blog.
6. Entertainment.
7. Industry etc.
8. Brands and product.
So choose your niche that you want

Also choose a nice name for your page.

Now this is done, you can create your page at facebook.com/pages/create/.

1. Direct Advertising:
This means placing advert in your page for people. If you have 10000 likes or more, you can paste advert for people in that page. I can remember when I have a page with 25k likes. I use to accept ads from people. I charge 200 per day, 1000 per week nd 4000 per month. I accept advert or sponsor post from blog owners, promotional codes, pages, groups etc. I sell genuine product for people, nd I charge them. I post advert 4 or 5 times a day
In my page. I used to have 2 or 3 adverts a month giving me 8k to 10k. I also run advert for my page monthly.

To be continued.......

ADS: GET MORE LIKES TO YOUR PAGE USING FACEBOOK AD CONVERSION, GET CONSTANT TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE FROM FACEBOOK 0.01 ADS SECRET AND FROM GOGGLE, LINKDIN AND YAHOO BACKLINKS CLICK HERE

(1) (Reply)

Are You Struggling To Write Informative Articles? Follow My 5 Simple Writing Tip / Is "BLOGGER.COM " Down On ? / BLOGLOVIN App For Iphone And Ipad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.