Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum (2626 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Honoured At The Young CEO Business Forum, Abuja (Photos) / How This Fake Kiss Daniel Scams Young Nigerian Girls On Twitter / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by omanifrank(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
i am A follower of his forum and never knew he was that young and intelligent and hey! Handsome i say... until he posted his pics for the followers of his site

i present to you the ceo of .com . an online forum that has over 50,000 members and boosts of 5,000 daily online users which he started less that 14 months ago.. A current undergraduate Of Nigeria Higher Institution...

[img]http:///hmuMGe[/img]
[img]http:///OPAiat[/img]
[img]http:///Zdyv2q[/img]

.com/forum/showtopic.php?currentpage=4&id=4179

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by RoyalRoy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Handsome?

Permit me to laugh in Chinese

cheesy grin Tian-Hai-Choo-Yorrgrin cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by Dygeasy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Is it me or my eyes are faulty?

Does handsome have a new definition?

Pleeaase schooool me somebody. I want to learn.
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by Dygeasy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
omanifrank:
i present to you the ceo of .com . an online forum that has over 50,000 members and boosts of 5,000 daily online users which he started less that 14 months ago.. A current undergraduate Of Nigeria Higher Institution
Which one is this one again o? lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by diamondpaul(m): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Bad grammer,ugly photo...and am so sure the so called is gonna be dulling.!!that's my my view tho.
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by remsonik(f): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
You are ugly...get ur eyebrows neatly arched abi u no wan fine like seun??
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by sexyjessy(f): 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
RoyalRoy: Handsome?

permit me to join u
cheesy grin hhahahahhahahahhahahaahahahhahahhahahahahahaahahaahahahgrin hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhhahahahaahaahhaa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by Godmother(f): 12:23am On Jul 12, 2014
Choi! Nairalanders are wickid cheesy
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by omanifrank(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Dygeasy: Which one is this one again o? lipsrsealed
a young man with a vision via the internet

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by 9jahubcom(m): 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
Godmother: Choi! Nairalanders are wickid cheesy
nor mind them
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 16, 2014
Young

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by 9jahubcom(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2014
diamondpaul:
Bad grammer,ugly photo...and am so sure the so called is gonna be dulling.!!that's my my view tho.
then you are missing
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by eigmaticme: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2014
RoyalRoy:
Handsome?

wicked

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2014
Handsome ke? angry lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
The guy no even get money buy better phone to snap sharp picture..

The handsome young man resemble Alex usifo; that ugly Nigerian actor.
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by Afrok(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
sexyjessy:

permit me to join u
cheesy grin hhahahahhahahahhahahaahahahhahahhahahahahahaahahaahahahgrin hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhhahahahaahaahhaa cheesy
give me clearance to join U cheesy cheesy grin grin buhahahahaha..... Falls from inside aeroplane, stands up, enters again and continue laffing cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
I blamed the British for introducing the word "handsome", so many abusive use of the word. Hahahahaha..... cheesy grin
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by omanifrank(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
Afrok:
give me clearance to join U cheesy cheesy grin grin buhahahahaha..... Falls from inside aeroplane, stands up, enters again and continue laffing cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
I blamed the British for introducing the word "handsome", so many abusive use of the word. Hahahahaha..... cheesy grin
una self eeh
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by Gbolask24(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by omanifrank(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Gbolask24:
Funny Picture: Don Jazzy is Barbering Wizkid>>http://gbolaskblog..nl/2014/10/funny-picture-don-jazzy-is-barbering.html
take time o
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by Airforce1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
Make I join laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Op,stop fooling urslf ....ur not close 2 handsome now.. haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by Truckpusher(m): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
Can I laff my own laff too? grin
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by Truckpusher(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Beautiful Dolemite,where have you been? grin

I've been looking for you. wink
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by omanifrank(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Beautiful Dolemite,where have you been? grin

I've been looking for you. wink
lolz
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
@op Did you just say you are the young nigerian owner of a forum??what I am seeing is a 50 years old man that is a very good friend to poverty...
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Owner Of A Popular Forum by Glowstone(m): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
Nah wah Oo, see as my guy just dey advertise himself

Oga no vex nairaland no dull like that nah, we know say nah you be the self acclaim handsome, undergraduate,forum owner Bla bla bla person, so why d long thing, just tell everyone say you dey aim to be like seun..bro is that too hard for you??

aTTENTION SEEKERS

(1) (Reply)

Photo: BBA Star Lilian Afegbe Flaunts Buutt Tatts In A Very Hot Bikini / Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) / Mariah Carey Steps Out In Style With Billionaire James Packer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.