Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront (19697 Views)

Stephen Keshi Demands N1billion Compensation From NFF / IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi / Coach Steven Keshi Demands For 15million Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by rattlesnake(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
insult
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Ayorh4you(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ilekere:

Do you know what other coaches make per year? This is not asking for too much.

I DONT. PLS TELL ME

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Babyboy1986(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
What is this man feeling like, Keshi your time is over you can go now...FP things on my mind.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by MeGaStReEt: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sack him NOW! After all the bribe he collected from those inept players he took to the World, the lazy pot belle politician still have the guts to demand for more money.

I say sack him

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
When u give a sh!t too much respect and make it feel important, it does actually start feeling important.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by parrotibaba(m): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
considering d fact dat keshi pays his assistant (which for me shouldn't continue) he deserves more dan d N10mil he's asking, u guys don't get it do you? keshi has made d super eagles watchable, I mean we can actually believe in d super eagles again(especially me) to bring us success, we no he made some mistakes in d world cup(hell everyone mks mistakes) bt 4 d first time since 1998,we reached d world cup round of 16,n if not d ojoro of d ref we might hv at least reached d quarters, I see keshi building a mega team come 2018 so I say d NFF give him wat he's asking 4,...n 4 dos calling him arrogant, hw will u feel wen u r being owed 4 7 months? y'all know d answer... shalom

4 Likes

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Onyenna(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
No be small tin ooooooh..... @ Seun , I really need your help with this "Anti-Spam Bot' *ish!!! I can't make a single comment without receiving a ban!!! This started several months back......I complained and you helped out(TUALE!!)....BUT after the unfortunate Data loss, your Spam-Bot No wan gree me rest... Seun Abeg, I would be the happiest dude on 9raland if you can just help get me off the Spam-bot's HIT LIST.....Abeg!!!!! I need that Spam-Bot Off my A$$!!.... NB: I may not be able to reply for now coz I'll receive my latest BAN...... Thank You....
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
If there is cheaper alternative that is better please name him I am sure we'll go for it

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Chanchit: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
So after showing us that he has no tactics and no No10, the next move is to ask for a double salary.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Babyboy1986(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
Russia people are too stupid to pay Capello this, Some people in Russia don't have a place to sleep or a house of there own.
adaobi123: The Highest-Paid Coaches At The World Cup 2014

1. Fabio Capello, Russia — $11,235,210

763 times more than the average person in Russia

2. Roy Hodgson, England — $5,874,570

143 times more than the average person in England

3. Cesare Prandelli, Italy — $4,322,010

125 times more than the average person in Italy

4. Luiz Felipe Scolari, Brazil — $3,973,730

334 times more than the average person in Brazil

5. Ottmar Hitzfeld, Switzerland — $3,745,130

46 times more than the average person in Switzerland

6. Joachim Löw, Germany — $3,602,460

82 times more than the average person in Germany

7. Vicente del Bosque, Spain — $3,386,270

113 times more than the average person in Spain

8. Louis van Gaal, Netherlands — $2,738,060

57 times more than the average person in the Netherlands

9. Alberto Zaccheroni, Japan — $2,727,480

56 times more than the average person in Japan

10. Jurgen Klinsmann, United States — $2,621,740

48 times more than the average person in the U.S.

11. Didier Deschamps, France — $2,161,000

52 times more than the average person in the France

12. Paulo Bento, Portugal — $2,160,170

102 times more than the average person in Portugal

13. Carlos Queiroz, Iran — $2,098,060

293 times more than the average person in Iran

14. Jorge Sampaoli, Chile — $1,774,960

109 times more than the average person in Chile

15. Jose Pekerman, Colombia — $1,678,450

206 times more than the average person in Colombia

16. Ange Postecoglou, Australia — $1,395,300

20 times more than the average person in Australia

17. Óscar Tabárez, Uruguay — $1,258,840

82 times more than the average person in Uruguay

18. Sabri Lamouchi, Ivory Coast — $1,037,450

795 times more than the average person in Ivory Coast

19. Vahid Halilhodžić, Algeria — $1,007,070

179 times more than the average person in Algeria

20. Marc Wilmots, Belgium — $864,400

“only” 19 times more than the average person in Belgium

21. Fernando Santos, Greece — $864,400

37 times more than the average person in Greece

22. Alejandro Sabella, Argentina — $818,240

67 times more than the average person in Argentina

23. Hong Myung-bo, South Korea — $795,250

34 times more than the average person in South Korea

24. Luis Fernando Suárez, Honduras — $629,420

258 times more than the average person in Honduras

25. Reinaldo Rueda, Ecuador — $566,480

100 times more than the average person in Ecuador

26. Jorge Luis Pinto, Costa Rica — $440,590

45 times more than the average person in Costa Rica

27. Volke Finke, Cameroon — $394,440

322 times more than the average person in Cameroon

28. Stephen Keshi, Nigeria — $392,420

240 times more than the average person in Nigeria

29. Safet Susic, Bosnia and Herzegovina — $352,470

74 times more than the average person in Bosnia and Herzegovina

30. Niko Kovac, Croatia — $271,740

19 times more than the average person in Croatia

31. James Kwesi Appiah, Ghana — $251,770

150 times more than the average person in Ghana

32. Miguel Herrera, Mexico — $209,810

21 times more than the average person in Mexico.

Is fabio capello worth that amount ? lipsrsealed
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
honeric01: The article and the op forgot to mention the fact that Keshi pays his assistant coaches from his own pockets.
just imagine! Is that supposed to be so? Only in Nigeria shiit like this happens!

angry
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by otunbakolawole(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
I knew this would happen. Keshi isn't worth that much abeg, he should be allowed to move on. But if his employer feels he is worth it, let them pay him.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by jsunex(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
Takin is own share of d national cake... wonders shall neva end in naija my country...
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by C0llynzO2: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
The only teams he has ever won outside Africa are Tahiti, Venezuela and Bosnia.
Keshi needs to humble himself and work.
First, he paid journalists to cook up the story that South Africa needs him in order to get a better offer from NFF, now that South African FA has vehemently denied approaching him, he has come out to state his demands more directly.

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by chucky234(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
coded01: Nigerians and hypocrisy... grin embarassed grin

When i said this guy don't deserve to be our coach, people shouted "blue murder"... tongue grin grin --- Now the guy is greedy!

On a serious note, No coach in this World earns that much but yet our coach wants to take Nigeria as a whole for ransom! For what? angry tongue angry

Does he want to sell Nigeria ni? grin tongue grin

Who gives a ............. abt him... grin tongue grin
Shows you know next to nothing, imbec!le.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by mecussey(m): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
They should pay him, case closed. If I put NTA news, what I hear is billions...10million is no money and they should pay him for 2yrs at least.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by texazzpete(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
At 5 million Naira per month, Keshi was already paid more than 240 times the average Nigerian earnings. The new offer of N7m per month by the NFF shoots this even higher. He'd be greedy to turn this down.

I'm tired of dumb people babbling that he deserves more when they compare his salary to those of his foreign compatriots! Hypocrites, if doctors go on strike saying they want the same salaries as their counterparts in London, would you support them? Would you support a teacher strike if they wanted the same salaries their fellow teachers make in New York?

Nonsense, if Keshi doesn't like the 7m offer, let him resign

8 Likes

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: He deserves more than that walahi.
If senators and members of house of reps are feeding fat without doing anything to the development of nigeria,I don't see why Keshi who has done more than the senate and house of reps combined cannot be fed fat too!

Nonsense!!!
That's why I've maintained that the gross income of senators should not exceed 150 000 Naira per month.
Keshi demand your pay, it's your intellect that's earning it for you not your constituency
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by jhidey08(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
I don't av much problem on d monetary issues, Nigeria can pay it. My problem is NFF nt interfering with d choice of players he picks 4 competition. That man is a complete fool (sori to say). Jst luk at d squad he called up 4d World cup. Picking jst 4 natural midfielders, to a tournament where world champions play. Picking Reuben Gabriel ahead of Nosa Igiebor, refusing 2 call Ike Uche, couldn't av re-called Osaze if nt 4d NFF, picking Uche Nwofor, I dunno wot Uchebo (flavour) I doin in dat team. Yet he says NFF shldn't interfere in his selection, a coach who couldn't even write a match technical report on his own, and is requesting 4 10million pay per month. Hw r we sure he wasn't even bribed by doze players

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by mmsen: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
A lot of ignorance in this thread.

The man is asking for market value.

Why should he be paid less than Lagerback, Vogts or the other Eurotrash mercenaries that have stolen money in cahoots with the NFF?

He won the African Cup of Nations, took another squad to the African Nations Championship where they finished third and had the team playing cohesive, tactically aware football. He has been the best manager that Nigeria has had in (at least) 20 years.

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Sagamite(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
If he had reached QFs or had topped his WC group with 7+ points or had shown some tactical wizardry in our gameplay at the WC, I would have said he was worth it.

He was as average and as bland as they come at the WC. Did not prove anything.

Anyone offering him more than N6m a month needs his head checked.

The other 2 demands make sense.

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
AdaNri1: That's why I've maintained that the gross income of senators should not exceed 150 000 Naira per month.
Keshi demand your pay, it's your intellect that's earning it for you not your constituency
thank you very much! That's the diiference between Stephen Keshi and David Mark!

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Akshow: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
for that him monkey post 1920s coaching technique? mtcheeeew.... keshi wey him boys play seven corners against Argentina and not a single one connect.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Herrmes: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
The guy dey mad, 10 million for what? na you build all the bridges for Nigeria? Abi na you dey construct federal roads in Nigeria, Nonsense, Mr man, go and die

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by coded01: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
chucky234: Shows I know next to nothing, imbec!le.

grin tongue grin
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Sagamite(m): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Akshow: for that him monkey post 1920s coaching technique? mtcheeeew.... keshi wet him boys play seven corners against Argentina and not a single one connect.

Absolutely appalling.

I said it long a go that we did not know how to take the most basic set pieces and that did not change at the WC.

It was even insult to injury when a coach allowed the ediot Musa take about 5 of those corners despite all the previous ones being absolutely shyt!
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Odunharry(m): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
justi4jesu:

cheesy cheesy Is she under the anointing cheesy
na heartbrk o..e come lead to hbp
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by joshrare(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
Keshi plz wake up..

Its morning already
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by ehisdan(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
I wonder why we are not wise. If he wants to leave let him go. Paying him such amount of money is not adviseable. If he still remain the super eagles coach come afcon 2015 what will happen to us will be worse than that of spain.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by zurine(f): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
interestin
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by jhidey08(m): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
honeric01: The article and the op forgot to mention the fact that Keshi pays his assistant coaches from his own pockets.
bros u can lie o. D assistant coach he is paying was employed by him, he is entitled to 2 assistant coaches which d NFF is paying dier salaries, apart 4rm d goalkeeper trainer and co. He tld d NFF dat he needs d services of Veleri (d man dey worked 2geda in Togo) which is a total waste of money. Even Germany coach has only 2 assistant coaches. Y nt verify sumtin very well b4 coming here 2 mislead pple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Okwaraji's 52nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / 18-Year-Old Silas Nwankwo Joins Swedish Football Club, Mjällby AIF / Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.