Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,061 members, 7,825,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

'who Wants To Be Kim Kardashian?' Inside ‘kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ Game - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'who Wants To Be Kim Kardashian?' Inside ‘kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ Game (1858 Views)

Inside Kim Kardashian And Kanye West’s $20 Million Mansion (photos) / Inside Kim Kardashian's 34th Birthday Party-Photos / Inside Kim Kardashian And Kanye West's Private Mexican Getaway Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'who Wants To Be Kim Kardashian?' Inside ‘kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ Game by Ntnews: 4:10am On Jul 12, 2014

With the incredible success and addictive nature of hundreds of thousands of stupid games that feature in-app purchases, you’d have thought that Kardashian would have already released her own game years ago, perhaps with a title likeI Made a S-x Tape with Ray J and All I Got was this Lousy Reality TV Empire or something a little simpler and more flattering.

But Kim Kardashian: Hollywood was the first of its kind, released on June 24 by Glu Games Inc.

People really love this game, as it’s currently working with a near-5-star review with more than 49,000 people taking the time to chime in.

Granted, millions of people watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians and subsequently worship this family of talentless fame mongers, so the fact that it doesn’t have 490,000 reviews might actually be a sign of societal progress.

Read more about the game - http://www.stobmedia.com/who-wants-to-be-kim-kardashian-inside-kim-kardashian-hollywood-game/

Have you played it on your android , ios ??
Re: 'who Wants To Be Kim Kardashian?' Inside ‘kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ Game by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 12, 2014
Never played, and never will...Unless I'm been paid to do so, then I'd know I didn't waste a few mins/ hrs of my life for nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Kendrick Lamar's Cousin Nick Young Defends His Girl Iggy Azalea After Nicki Diss / Men, Stay Clear Off - Chidinma Speaks About Marriage & Specifies Date / Nigeria Female Under 20 Footballers Digging It To Dorobucci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.