Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Download New Music Video + Audio>> Seriki Ft. Oritse Femi – Inshi Gini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Download New Music Video + Audio>> Seriki Ft. Oritse Femi – Inshi Gini (1861 Views)

See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. / Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters / Download New Music ; Without My Heart Tiwa Savage Ft Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download New Music Video + Audio>> Seriki Ft. Oritse Femi – Inshi Gini by crisaigbe: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
Here is the visuals to the street hit INSHI GINI by the one and only #DreamChaser SERIKI OMO OWO ft ORITSE FEMI. The imperial rapper alongside his creative director CARDOSSO IMAGERY came through with a super clean and well executed video. Seriki is currently working on more videos from his recent album SERIKI’S DIARY.

” I will like to say a big thank you to you guys out there supporting me since inception. You all have been the shoulder I have been leaning on all these years. Without everyone of you, this #DreamChasing might not be happening. Thanks for allowing me do what I do. Thanks for purchasing SERIKI’S DIARY with your hard earned NAIRA” — Seriki

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD >>>> VIDEO + AUDIO>> Seriki Ft. Oritse Femi – Inshi Gini
http://www.musicoga.com/2014/08/video-audio-seriki-ft-oritse-femi-inshi.html

(1) (Reply)

Aww!!! Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Exchange Marriage Anniversary Moment / Oluchi Orlandi Shows Off Her Small Oranges And Perfect Bikini Bod (photos) / Today Is Sperm Appreciation Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.