Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

My Sister Is Not ‘maame Water’ – Castro’s Mystery Girl’s Sister Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Sister Is Not ‘maame Water’ – Castro’s Mystery Girl’s Sister Speaks (3600 Views)

Exclusive: Skales Caught Cuddling Mystery Girl..who Is She?(photos) / Who Is Wiz Khalifa's Mystery Girl? / Tania Who? Wizkid Dumps Girlfriend To Party With Mystery Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is Not ‘maame Water’ – Castro’s Mystery Girl’s Sister Speaks by tosdelaw: 8:40am On Jul 12, 2014
Family of the mystery lady identified as Janet Bandu who has disappeared with Hiplife life artiste Castro is shattered in disbelief that their dear sister and daughter has been missing since Sunday and feared dead.

As if the difficult in dealing with the disappearance of their daughter was not enough, the Bandu family also has to deal with some rumors about Janet suggesting that she is a sea goddess.

Gifty Bandu, Janet’s elder sister stated in an interview on Neat FM’s “Entertainment Ghana” that people should cease insinuating that her sister is a sea goddess and asked Ghanaians to stop referring to her missing sister as ‘Maame water’, also known as mermaid – a mythical sea creature that has the body of a woman from head to waist and the body of a fish from waist downwards.

Gifty Bandu, pleaded with the public to understand the pain and trauma the family was going through now and stop making things worse with allegations that Janet is a mermaid who has eloped with Castro to marry him under the sea.

“My sister is not ‘maame water’. She is a human being. She was in I’m in Love with Bomaye’ and people know her …When we hear such reports, it brings us a lot of pain. Maame (Jane) is not ‘maame water’. She is a human being like any other person. She is my sister. And we are praying that she would be found and Castro too would be found. People should stop saying she is ‘maame water’ and stop saying absurd things about her,” Gifty Bandu stated.
Read More http://www.naijaolofofo.com/my-sister-is-not-maame-water-castros-mystery-girls-sister-speaks/

Re: My Sister Is Not ‘maame Water’ – Castro’s Mystery Girl’s Sister Speaks by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2014
undecided

Re: My Sister Is Not ‘maame Water’ – Castro’s Mystery Girl’s Sister Speaks by icebebe(f): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2014
Naturally she look lik mamiwater,I donno if she is spiritually

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Not ‘maame Water’ – Castro’s Mystery Girl’s Sister Speaks by bjcuntis(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2014
Chai! Una too dey read meanin to evrytin. Ahn ahn!

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Not ‘maame Water’ – Castro’s Mystery Girl’s Sister Speaks by great664(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2014
Maame wetin, what about this man when marry Crocodile in Mexico
[url="http://ask9ja..com/2014/07/man-weds-crocodile-in-mexico-to-boost.html"]READ IT HERE[/url]
Re: My Sister Is Not ‘maame Water’ – Castro’s Mystery Girl’s Sister Speaks by tobtap: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
icebebe: Naturally she look lik mamiwater,I donno if she is spiritually
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Sister Is Not ‘maame Water’ – Castro’s Mystery Girl’s Sister Speaks by lepasharon(f): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
Still no confirmed news of this guys death? undecided
Re: My Sister Is Not ‘maame Water’ – Castro’s Mystery Girl’s Sister Speaks by daryoor(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
i dey find mami water way go gimme good fortune .smiley
Re: My Sister Is Not ‘maame Water’ – Castro’s Mystery Girl’s Sister Speaks by emidragon: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: My Sister Is Not ‘maame Water’ – Castro’s Mystery Girl’s Sister Speaks by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mmm •
Re: My Sister Is Not ‘maame Water’ – Castro’s Mystery Girl’s Sister Speaks by Excel30: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Why people call fair ladies maami water baffles me.Adein?
Re: My Sister Is Not ‘maame Water’ – Castro’s Mystery Girl’s Sister Speaks by Danielle22(f): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
Na wa for people
Re: My Sister Is Not ‘maame Water’ – Castro’s Mystery Girl’s Sister Speaks by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
daryoor: i dey find mami water way go gimme good fortune smiley

Re: My Sister Is Not ‘maame Water’ – Castro’s Mystery Girl’s Sister Speaks by aijayHenry(f): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
Na wa ooo...sha the way people think nd talk baffles me
Re: My Sister Is Not ‘maame Water’ – Castro’s Mystery Girl’s Sister Speaks by icebebe(f): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=Ceasar1][/quote]ahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha u dey mad ni? Which kind dog b dis?
Re: My Sister Is Not ‘maame Water’ – Castro’s Mystery Girl’s Sister Speaks by englishmart(m): 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
That girl looks like a gollywood actress. Also if she be Mami water, she go gree tell you?

(1) (Reply)

Show Of Shame As Nollywood Actors Fight Over Patience Jonathans’ N3m / Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals / You Think Only Men Are Born Hustlers, Check Out These Self-made Boss Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.