Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,515 members, 7,847,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money (1834 Views)

VEGETABLES And FRUITS Farmers/suppliers Needed / Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety / Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Kamkamdd: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2014
Hello house!Dis thread got lost during N/L's website problem hence the reposting.
A company in the east is in high demand for cassava supplies and they pay 18k per ton.Any kind of cassava is allowed but must be supplied within 48hrs of its harvest.
D company stopped operation for sometime coz their machine broke down.Now d machine has been restored and full operation starts immediately,hence d high demand.
Pls suppliers within South-South,East & anyone who thinks he can meet up within 48hrs should indicate interest.Tanx!
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by ogb5(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
Why do they want it within 48 hrs of harvest. That might be difficult for some suppliers and opens up room for argument. What happens if the vehicle breaks down on the way.
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Kamkamdd: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
Thats their specification bro.
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kamkamdd: Hello house!Dis thread got lost during N/L's website problem hence the reposting.
A company in the east is in high demand for cassava supplies and they pay 18k per ton.Any kind of cassava is allowed but must be supplied within 48hrs of its harvest.
D company stopped operation for sometime coz their machine broke down.Now d machine has been restored and full operation starts immediately,hence d high demand.
Pls suppliers within South-South,East & anyone who thinks he can meet up within 48hrs should indicate interest.Tanx!
are you sure they buy any type for 18k plz drop your contact
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by 1stUnique(m): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
Pls how many tonnes of cassava will someone get on one acre of land??

1 Like

Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Kamkamdd: 6:09am On Jul 14, 2014
doctorisa: are you sure they buy any type for 18k plz drop your contact
Dat they buy any type does not mean u supply dem anytin,u undastnd?They'll take it 2 their lab 4 testing.D one i knw they don't accept is dos dat're hard like odinary stump.Infact it's nt cassava.Apart 4rm dat,they buy any oda type.
As we're talking,i've gotten contract 2 supply 600 tons per month 4 a start.
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2014
Kamkamdd:
Dat they buy any type does not mean u supply dem anytin,u undastnd?They'll take it 2 their lab 4 testing.D one i knw they don't accept is dos dat're hard like odinary stump.Infact it's nt cassava.Apart 4rm dat,they buy any oda type.
As we're talking,i've gotten contract 2 supply 600 tons per month 4 a start.
this is not how to do business..am talking about any specie and you are talking abt stump..who will harvest stump..its better you state the exact specie they buy or price of various specie...cos what you state above is not possible...
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Kamkamdd: 7:25am On Jul 15, 2014
doctorisa: this is not how to do business..am talking about any specie and you are talking abt stump..who will harvest stump..its better you state the exact specie they buy or price of various specie...cos what you state above is not possible...
My bro,they buy any specie.I'm only trying 2 describe d type they don't buy.They pay 18,000 per ton,as far as u beat d 48hrs deadline.
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2014
Kamkamdd:
My bro,they buy any specie.I'm only trying 2 describe d type they don't buy.They pay 18,000 per ton,as far as u beat d 48hrs deadline.
give me your no
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Kamkamdd: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
doctorisa: give me your no
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by 2baga(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kamkamdd:

What is the means and mode of payment?? is it cash on delivery or how exactly do they pay??
Where does the sale take place..i.e on my farm (in the west) or at their factory(in the east)??

pls reply as I'm sure so many other farmers are waiting for the response
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Dexpro: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mr. Op, i can supply you four trucks full load of cassva (Dangote Sized Trucks) 4d next 49 days. Each truck will carry above 30 tons. Are you set to do business?
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Kamkamdd: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
2baga:

What is the means and mode of payment?? is it cash on delivery or how exactly do they pay??
Where does the sale take place..i.e on my farm (in the west) or at their factory(in the east)??

pls reply as I'm sure so many other farmers are waiting for the response
D payment is by check.Wen u supply and analysis carried out 2 c if u met with d deadline,u collect ur check.
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Kamkamdd: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dexpro: Mr. Op, i can supply you four trucks full load of cassva (Dangote Sized Trucks) 4d next 49 days. Each truck will carry above 30 tons. Are you set to do business?
Contact me thru mi no,lets talk.
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by DeoGratias1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
Op please where exactly is the factory located in the east or should I give you a call?
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Kamkamdd: 7:07am On Jul 18, 2014
DeoGratias1: Op please where exactly is the factory located in the east or should I give you a call?
U can call me.
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Ebi4life: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kamkamdd:
. My brother 18k for a ton is quite low, put into consideration my cost of transporting them to u. I wil run into loss. That 18k is nt even posible except for those who are supplying it from the town where ur factory is. Change it to 25k.
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Kamkamdd: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ebi4life: . My brother 18k for a ton is quite low, put into consideration my cost of transporting them to u. I wil run into loss. That 18k is nt even posible except for those who are supplying it from the town where ur factory is. Change it to 25k.
Mi bro,its not in my hands.U knw it is competitive,as we're talking ppl had started supplying.
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Ebi4life: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kamkamdd:
Mi bro,its not in my hands.U knw it is competitive,as we're talking ppl had started supplying.
. Okay, I believe they are getting it from towns abt 30 mins drive to the factory.
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Kamkamdd: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2014
Biz is on.
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by olushowunm(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2014
Ebi4life: . My brother 18k for a ton is quite low, put into consideration my cost of transporting them to u. I wil run into loss. That 18k is nt even posible except for those who are supplying it from the town where ur factory is. Change it to 25k.
. I don't want to comment initially but I have to correct your beliefs. First Cassava at 18k/ton is already a bargain, just know that now in southwest its 12-14k/ton at factory gate and that is still fair price. Those using it needs to get it around 10k/ton to make any sense processing it.
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Kamkamdd: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2014
Wat i believe in biz is dat if its not okay 2 u,it may be 2 anoda person.
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Kamkamdd: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Biz is on now.
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Olaide1295: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Do you have buyers for farmers in s/west?ogun/lagos to be precise
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Kamkamdd: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Olaide1295: Do you have buyers for farmers in s/west?ogun/lagos to be precise
No!I don't buy,its u who brings it 2 d company.
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Olaide1295: 4:26am On Jul 31, 2014
Kamkamdd:
No!I don't buy,its u who brings it 2 d company.
where are u located?
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Kamkamdd: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
Olaide1295:
where are u located?
D company is in d eastern part of Nigeria.
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by erasergozy: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
Let me do my own market research
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by Kamkamdd: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Go ahead.
Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by samseen02(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Did you know that snails are the most
prolific livestock animal producing
morethan 150 eggs at a time in one clutch?
It’s also the livestock that requires less
stress in breeding them. You can buy a
baby snail for less than N30 and make more
than N200 as profit on such snail when it
reaches table size.
The prolific aspect is that you can decide to
breed 4 snails and before a year runs out
you will have more than a thousand snails
in your snail farm. Though their is a kind of
spechie that produce this amount of eggs
at a time twice in a year. It is called Achtina
achatina, capable of producing 300 eggs in
a clutch.
If you can produce at least 30, 000 snails
that sells @N50 each (whole sale price)
table size you will be making N1,500,000 in
one season.
Snail also does not require money to buy
their foods as it is naturally available.
You may be wondering how you are going
to setup the business. Pls read the full
report here: http://
www.wealthmeans..com/2013/06/wealth-in-snail-farming-business.html

(1) (Reply)

99years Farmland Lease From The Federal Government - Secure Yours Now! / Be A Distributor Of This Wonder 100% Organic Agro Product With Just #60k. / Rice Bran Needed In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.