Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

I Don't Wish Arsenal FC Well & With Good Reason!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Don't Wish Arsenal FC Well & With Good Reason!! (706 Views)

Picture Of Nigeria Women Representing Arsenal FC / Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 / Barcelona Fc Vs Arsenal Fc ( 2005/2006 Uefa Champions League Final) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Wish Arsenal FC Well & With Good Reason!! by nedu2000(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2014
Thank goodness,nairaland is a faceless forum so I guess my life is safe. I am sick and tired of being hounded by just one set of fans,10yrs ago back in uniport their fans dominated the football club fan scene,Aminu Kano block B common room was even exclusively for their clubs matches only!! I don't even need to talk about the arguements(clashes) that 'ave arisen because of this which always end up as personal insults.
With God's help I've graduated. &working and over that time they've gone 8 seasons trophyless and its been smooth sailing for me,not until last season when they won the FA cup!!now our uniport BBM group chat has turned into the said club's fan club,even the separate football forum I'm a member of ,with new friends 'ave also met over the years I've realised are 80% on the side of the same football club.
I am an ac milan fan,shevchenko/maldini r my heroes but what's with just 'cos of the signing of alexi sanchez from barca(barca reject),you compose a song captured from p-squared's "personally"
" I'll deal with u ,arsenally,arsenally-arsenally "
Terrible!! darisgod o

Re: I Don't Wish Arsenal FC Well & With Good Reason!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2014
Hater Alert!!!!!!!!

You have Balotelli, we've got Sanchez!!!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish Arsenal FC Well & With Good Reason!! by nedu2000(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2014
teekay12: Hater Alert!!!!!!!!

You have Balotelli, we've got Sanchez!!!
I'm not a hater o,I thought u guys would've been humbled after 8yrs of being trophyless,I guess I was wrong!!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish Arsenal FC Well & With Good Reason!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2014
nedu2000: I'm not a hater o,I thought u guys would've been humbled after 8yrs of being trophyless,I guess I was wrong!!

Arsenal fans are quite humble, and all the noise you hear now is coming from a deep place of frustration for the last 9 years. Wonderful time to support the Arsenal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scolari Dismissed ! / Which Team Is Worthy Of The 4th Ucl Spot In England ? / Will Chelsea's Old Men Survive Another Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.