Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

**2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! (6288 Views)

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

**2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2014
Hhmmmm. Mr Inspired has finally delivered my 2008 Toyota Camry XLE down to Naija......It really took some time and I had to learn something I wasn't really used to "Patience". I must confess that this is the cleanest i've seen in the whole of Lagos!! grin

The car is still in his custody as "Oga at the top" is trying to put some finishing touches on his job as well as some Transformative accessories grin grin

Let me leave him to do his job....We will saturate Nairaland with pictures when he's done with the extra touches.

Inspired! Nairaland is waiting ooh!!

2 Likes

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2014
grin Bimbor I remember 1 thread that was lost b4 nairaland went down.

3 Likes

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
GAZZUZZ: grin Bimbor I remember 1 thread that was lost b4 nairaland went down.

That thread was lost to Nairaland DDoS. And please permit me to say it gave birth to this thread grin

As soon as "Oluwa" got involved, things changed and I guess the end will justify the means in a few days time.

I will speak then but the pictures may speak louder than my words grin

1 Like

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
I promised to update the 'House' as things unfold sequel to the thread I created a while back. So as expected I should keep to my bargain.

One certainty I've come to realise about Inspired Autos is that he most certainly delivers but he does operates his business in a 'Stealth Mode'. He hardly communicates his mode of business to you and this is where some buyers like myself gets uneasy. Like the mode of acquisition of your car to him is none of your business. How your car gets to the port is his business and not yours and until you become very desperate Inspired may never divulge the vessel shipping your ride to you. But these are some of the things buyers want to know. I will not bore you guys with the details of how my deal with him metamorphosed, All I can say now is that he always tells me not to worry that the car will come. Most times when he does not have good news for you he may ignore your calls but he will surely reply your emails

But one thing I admire about this man is that he never gets angry with his clients no matter what. That's a remarkable side.

Let me just conclude by saying he doesn't joke with his money.....as soon as your car is ready Inspired will be the first to call you to remind you of his balance cheesy

He's quite trustworthy but sometimes he does not keep to time frames maybe due to Force Majeure grin

But I can leave my money with him and go to sleep grin

1 Like

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
We sealed this deal with 40% deposit which was wired to Mr Inspired's GTBank Account.

He's in the process of finalising the delivery and so until then the 60% remains in my account grin
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by alexisalex: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2014
laivwire: And how much are you getting for this publicity?

You are so bitter and must have a frustrated life, how much did you get to post that u dolt !

1 Like

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by TCD: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
I'm happy for you that this might have a happy ending afterall... But make sure u test the car radio before you part with that 60% balance ooo. Lol

5 Likes

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
TCD: I'm happy for you that this might have a happy ending afterall... But make sure u test the car radio before you part with that 60% balance ooo. Lol

Lol and also check the AC

4 Likes

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by alexisalex: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
laivwire:

I don't remember calling you into this convo, face front and mind your business.

Your post is a reflection on your offline personality, what a frustrated and bitter soul you have, Shame !

1 Like

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by alexisalex: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
laivwire:
You've been noticed. Next!

And you've been ignored

2 Likes

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by alexisalex: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
damilola5019:
Yes o...poverty na bastard, reason y ur man dos wat he does. Delivers scrap and calls it a car

and sells deadbeat nigerian used picnic and mitsubishi for broke arse niggas like you.

My friend go and hustle real good so you can buy the type of cars inspired autos sells grin grin
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by sw: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
I think its high time Seun call alexisalex, inspired_m and his guys to order before it get out of hand. Alexisalex has been attacking people using prohibited negative language on dis forum and yet the moderator keep mute. Seun wakeup before they hijack Nairaland from u.
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Bros 5 days no pics yet?

1 Like

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
cne010: Bros 5 days no pics yet?

The Boss has promised to do that himself using his 100MP Xenon Camera with ultra shots and micro zoom grin
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Okay get your shades.....It's not Matte!
This could be Spellbinding grin

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
Don't ask me for price, Ask Inspired Autos cool

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by chukel(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
bimbor: Okay get your shades.....It's not Matte!
This could be Spellbinding grin
nice car. Clean but nothing really spectacular. Wats all d hype for. Car has actually been retouched nd polished here. Wish u happiness in ur new ride. But pls neva compare it again with betalyf's infinity.

7 Likes

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
chukel: nice car. Clean but nothing really spectacular. Wats all d hype for. Car has actually been retouched nd polished here. Wish u happiness in ur new ride. But pls neva compare it again with betalyf's infinity.

Lol....Even the owner has not touched the car, you are talking of Scaling and Polishing

Na u sell the Polish wey dem use Polish am? grin
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by chelseabmw(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
bimbor:

The Boss has promised to do that himself using his 100MP Xenon Camera with ultra shots and micro zoom grin

congrats ....Brosssssss send me small tin na..... grin anything for the boiz ? see ur machine shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
chelseabmw:

congrats ....Brosssssss send me small tin na..... grin anything for the boiz ? see ur machine shocked shocked

Lolz.....My Oga, this one no be machine na grin grin

Contact Inspired for welfare grin
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
We are still trying to perform a miracle on this Automobile.....so more photos to follow smiley
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 6:16am On Jul 24, 2014
I have an aftermarket deal presently ongoing with Inspired. I must state that the level of communication and customer relations that he has maintained with me since this deal started a few days ago is highly commendable. He updates me in real time regarding the deal, he even sends me photos of every step taken or any modifications done. If there's going to be a change in plan, he communicates me ahead to seek my approval. Sometimes I communicate with him up to 5 times in a day and he never turns me off. Mr Inspired has sent me almost 30 photos since the work started some days ago. Even some details I didn't notice, he calls my attention to them and gives me expert advice as required.

Honestly I'm not saying Inspired is perfect, none of us are, but he's an astute businessman who is highly rated and well experienced at what he does. He has really blown my mind with his actions lately. I will recommend him to anyone who wants a 5-star deal.

He's presently giving my ride premium installations. I will update the house when we draw the curtain.
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by inspiredm(m): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
bimbor: I have an aftermarket deal presently ongoing with Inspired. I must state that the level of communication and customer relations that he has maintained with me since this deal started a few days ago is highly commendable. He updates me in real time regarding the deal, he even sends me photos of every step taken or any modifications done. If there's going to be a change in plan, he communicates me ahead to seek my approval. Sometimes I communicate with him up to 5 times in a day and he never turns me off. Mr Inspired has sent me almost 30 photos since the work started some days ago. Even some details I didn't notice, he calls my attention to them and gives me expert advice as required.

Honestly I'm not saying Inspired is perfect, none of us are, but he's an astute businessman who is highly rated and well experienced at what he does. He has really blown my mind with his actions lately. I will recommend him to anyone who wants a 5-star deal.

He's presently giving my ride premium installations. I will update the house when we draw the curtain.

wink
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by inspiredm(m): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lucky Man,

Your Vehicle is READY, Find attached Photos, We have Turned it to a 2011 Toyota Camry for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Must Inspect & Buy 2003 Toyota RAV4 Sport Foreign Used ABUJA / 2008 Honda Accord Ex ( Fully Loaded ) / Nissan Sunny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.