Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

**2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! (6339 Views)

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by gazmann(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
elbedso: Lol this ride seems accidents. Rear impact probably? Or can someone explain why the right backlight isn't properly aligned ? I mean, the part of the light on the trunk isn't well aligned with the oda part of d light

Otula! NA lines dey worry wat ride do you drive. I tireded cheesy for you ooo.
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
inspiredm:

Bros this is Sallah period, We can take the 1.5m Profit, Take 1m Naira, Im on With 500k.

What Say you ? wink

Oga Inspired, pre-order another one for him and take all the 1.5M profit cheesy
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by gazmann(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
I seem none of u are Ibo. Dragging foot over 1.5 m profit. U gotta be kidding me
inspiredm:

Bros this is Sallah period, We can take the 1.5m Profit, Take 1m Naira, Im on With 500k.

What Say you ? wink
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Fogman is eyeing the headrests grin

1 Like

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by Fogman(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
bimbor: Fogman is eyeing the headrests grin

Lol! Outside the headrest dvd, you need to consider the ff new arrivals below

www.nairaland.com/1826896/9-inch-hd-car-headrest

www.nairaland.com/1812690/new-arrival-advanced-parking-sensor
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by inspiredm(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
gazmann: I seem none of u are Ibo. Dragging foot over 1.5 m profit. U gotta be kidding me

cheesy
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 2:12am On Jul 28, 2014
Keywords: 2011 XLE NAVIGATION iNSPIRED grin
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by inspiredm(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
bimbor: Keywords: 2011 XLE NAVIGATION iNSPIRED grin

grin grin

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 12:26am On Aug 03, 2014
This car is actually cleaner than what you are seeing in the pictures....it so easily passes for a brand new tear nylon grin

See attached pics of car now parked in my compound. The deal has been successfully concluded and car has left Inspired showroom to my own showroom grin

Never mind the muddy 'hooves', it's raining heavily in Lagos.

Mr Inspired thanks for doing business with you and thanks for your professionalism.

This one is now SSD!!!

Cheers.

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 12:38am On Aug 03, 2014
We recently programmed an OEM spare Key with Transponder from MyKeyroom Ventures , an accredited Locksmith in Lagos.

This is now a 2011 Camry pre-ordered directly from Georgia, USA by Inspired Autos, so we have to contact the best in the fields for aftermarkets because we value our investment.

Replacement Engine oil recommended by Toyota, 'SAE 5W-20' is also being supplied by Milemaster USA in order to keep the engine in premium Factory state.

Cheers.

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 6:07am On Aug 03, 2014
Obrigado!! cool
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by t0kunb0(m): 6:21am On Aug 03, 2014
bimbor: We recently programmed an OEM spare Key with Transponder from MyKeyroom Ventures , an accredited Locksmith in Lagos.
This is now a 2011 Camry pre-ordered directly from Georgia, USA by Inspired Autos, so we have to contact the best in the fields for aftermarkets because we value our investment.
Replacement Engine oil recommended by Toyota, 'SAE 5W-20' is also being supplied by Milemaster USA in order to keep the engine in premium Factory state.
Cheers.

Hi bimbor

Please how much did the replacement key cost and how many keys were you given

Nice car by the way...but we're the interior wood finishings also replaced to 2011 type which are rather darker than the '08s

Cheers
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2014
t0kunb0:

Hi bimbor

Please how much did the replacement key cost and how many keys were you given

Nice car by the way...but we're the interior wood finishings also replaced to 2011 type which are rather darker than the '08s

Cheers

I placed order for the key via Amazon. It costs about $60 (shipping inclusive). The cutting and programming is negotiable. You will need to call the programmer to fix your price.

Cheers.
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by inspiredm(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
bimbor: This car is actually cleaner than what you are seeing in the pictures....it so easily passes for a brand new tear nylon grin

See attached pics of car now parked in my compound. The deal has been successfully concluded and car has left Inspired showroom to my own showroom grin

Never mind the muddy 'hooves', it's raining heavily in Lagos.

Mr Inspired thanks for doing business with you and thanks for your professionalism.
This one is now SSD!!!

Cheers.

Bros, What is SSD ?
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by inspiredm(m): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
bimbor: We recently programmed an OEM spare Key with Transponder from MyKeyroom Ventures , an accredited Locksmith in Lagos.

Cheers.

Bros, You dey Import Engine Oil ? Na wa o grin grin grin

I can Help you Import Nitrogen Air for the Tyres so that You dont have to use Local Vulcanisers. grin grin grin
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by inspiredm(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
wink

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by emalekuo(m): 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
elbedso:
Yes, the side on which d xle emblem is, look at the top part of the light which is on the boot, it's not well aligned with the other part . It's higher than d oda part
At least I now know it's not cos d car is accidented but because d upgrade work wasn't done to perfection but it's all good tho. Car is a head turner still
You dey see oh!!!
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by emalekuo(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Please inspired can you attach a value to this upgrade it's top job and I would love to do same. I mean what it would cost to da an upgrade.
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by gazmann(m): 4:37am On Aug 04, 2014
Can your after market service provide me a tinted replacement glasses for a CRV I got from honda place Oga inspiro
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by inspiredm(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
emalekuo: Please inspired can you attach a value to this upgrade it's top job and I would love to do same. I mean what it would cost to da an upgrade.

With 300k, The Full Upgrade Can be Done.

Cheers
Inspired

Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by inspiredm(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
gazmann: Can your after market service provide me a tinted replacement glasses for a CRV I got from honda place Oga inspiro

Yes We Can.
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
inspiredm:

Bros, What is SSD ?

My Oga it means Signed, Sealed and Delivered grin

Thanks for your business.

Little wonder you remain the best Auto dealer on Nairaland. Your products are exceptional. Your cars are top notch!! cool
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
inspiredm:

Bros, You dey Import Engine Oil ? Na wa o grin grin grin

I can Help you Import Nitrogen Air for the Tyres so that You dont have to use Local Vulcanisers. grin grin grin

Yes oh....No time to take chances. Safer than sorry. Oyibo wey talk say make we use 5w-20 oil know wetin he dey talk na. Nigerian technicians will tell you you can use 20w-50 no shaking....Lol

Me I follow that user manual to the appendix! grin

I will even import brake pads if need be!!

Pre-ordering these products is such an ease for me.
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Inspired Autos: Happy Customer Happy Dealer grin
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by bimbor(m): 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Have you heard of a 2011 Camry with Cool Box?
Well, Inspired installed one inside mine grin cheesy

I put a can of malt inside and it was chilled in 30 mins!!

No jokes
grin

Words on Marble: Don't ever buy any Toyota brand less than an XLE.
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
Bros I need see pics of the cool box whether I fit run am cold b**r for traffic no go bad oh!!
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2014
cne010: Bros I need see pics of the cool box whether I fit run am cold b**r for traffic no go bad oh!!

Bad guy grin grin grin
Re: **2008 Toyota Camry XLE** Inspired Autos Delivered!!! by inspiredm(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2014
bimbor: Have you heard of a 2011 Camry with Cool Box?
Well, Inspired installed one inside mine grin cheesy

I put a can of malt inside and it was chilled in 30 mins!!

No jokes
grin

Words on Marble: Don't ever buy any Toyota brand less than an XLE.

People In the Know Understands The Reason We are the Auto Dealership to Beat. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

*sold* Super clean Toks 04/05 Honda Odyssey (accident free) *sold* / Tokunbo Accident Free/Open Roof/Leather 2006 Honda Pilot EX-L------SOLD------- / 2008-2013 Lexus es350 thread tokunbo in ibadan vin included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.