Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Spice Up Your Event With A Motivational Speaker. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Spice Up Your Event With A Motivational Speaker. (552 Views)

Spice Your Event With A Fish Bowl Aquarium / Beautify Your Wedding Event With These Chairs / Spice Up That Event With Our Small Chops & Cocktails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spice Up Your Event With A Motivational Speaker. by nature20: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2014
Make your event\Church Anniversary\Birthday\life celebration\Marriage Reception an interesting and memorable one,spice it up,do not just entertain your guests with food and drinks rather make them gain an un-common and outstanding natural health knowledge,i am an entertaining natural health motivational speaker,my presentation is highly informative,educative,life saving and fun-filled.They would forget the fried rice\jollof rice\pounded yam and efo riro(vegetable)e.t.c easily but they will always remember you and make reference to your event because you make them gain what are you waiting for? Call Mr.Ola dimeji now on 08136811277.I am your friend .
Re: Spice Up Your Event With A Motivational Speaker. by nature20: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2014
Call:08136811277 .Your events health motivational speaker.

(1) (Reply)

Kristafield Events / Desserts, Catering Within Your Budget. / Contact Emprezpearl World For Event Planning,decorations,cake Making&small Chops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.