Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,284 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie (11942 Views)

Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption / Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator / Yinka, Bode George's Son Display His Sexy Figure On Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie by Layomigist(f): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2014
Nah wah ooooh... Why didnt he pull everything down!! smh

Source: http://www.horizonhotspot.com/2014/07/is-flavour-gay-check-out-his-newst.html

Re: Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2014
This pics is old, there is no way in hell this dude is gay. oh my..... all that abercrombie low package can't be low.

1 Like

Re: Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie by dontjealousme: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2014
kennygee: This pics is old, there is no way in hell this dude is gay. oh my..... all that abercrombie low package can't be low.

No u don't get it. OP is a gay yoloba man looking for igbo. He is just asking or why else will a grown a.s.s man bring up the pic of a musical icon this early in the morning.

Too Bad Flavour already has a daughter and more than enough women. Op look elsewhere. pervert! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Flavour has a daughter ?
Re: Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
And he has been fuckin ur anus baa!!!!

So u havny seen guys pose like dis b4....people and mothafuckin way of thinkin...smh
Re: Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie by Afam4eva(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
He's not gay but i think he's taking this sexy ish too far. He should calm the fvck down.
Re: Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
Afam4eva: He's not gay but i think he's taking this sexy ish too far. He should calm the fvck down.

Don't be jealous tongue grin

5 Likes

Re: Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie by CyrusLevi(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
adaobi123: Flavour has a daughter ?
Any fertile man can have a daughter?

Don't think he's gay,just that you shouldn't define another's sexuality by the women they flock with or the kids they have.
Re: Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie by dontjealousme: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
CyrusLevi: Any fertile man can have a daughter?

Don't think he's gay,just that you shouldn't define another's sexuality by the women they flock with or the kids they have.

Here we Go another yoloba homo expert. It is a tribal disease. They are all Igbohomosexual, the women arent enough, they want dudes. aww! disgusting bunch! I advice every igbo dude to watch themselves around these yoloba fucktards.
Re: Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie by jsunex(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mak i give u his fone number mak u call am?... mumu op
Re: Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nice pix tongue
Re: Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=Bootybuttchic]And he has been fuckin ur anus baa!!!!

So u havny seen guys pose like dis b4....people and mothafuckin way of thinkin...smh[/quote

nawa 4u o...i clicked on yo profile hopin to c a nyc a$$ angry
Re: Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie by CyrusLevi(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
dontjealousme:

Here we Go another yoloba homo expert. It is a tribal disease. They are all Igbohomosexual, the women arent enough, they want dudes. aww! disgusting bunch! I advice every igbo dude to watch themselves around these yoloba fucktards.
What da Bleep r u saying?Nigga u cray.
Re: Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
Op you are mad! You wish Flavour was gay but to disappoint you,he isn't! Go look for someone else to drill your anus!

angry
Re: Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nawa oh man can't display his sexy body for girls again, if a guy fine he is gay if he is hot and sexy he is gay wetin sef na only gay guys de display sexiness?
Re: Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie by G12(m): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
if your fine boy too much them say you turn gay
if you you make too much cash them say you 19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8XZLqIMmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vdC0i9uqRw
Re: Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=tosscash1][/quote]grin grin jonzerr
Re: Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie by englishmart(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
I hate that pix. Flavour, u are disappointing us

(1) (Reply)

Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating / Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS / Yung6ix Biography - Age , Net Worth, Songs & Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.