Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS (11944 Views)

Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness / Meet Rasheed Ayobami Aranmolate, Tonto Dikeh's Doctor/Surgeon (Photos) / Ayobami Peller Slams Man Trying To Toast Naomi Peller, Her 11-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
FDN QUEEN AYOBAMI MICHAELSON  FLAGSOFF "YOU AND I" PROJECT; SET TO UNVEIL BOOK - 11 WONDERS OF TAXATION.

Queen Ayobami Michelson, the reigning Face of Democracy Nigeria Queen, who was crowned on November 3rd 2018 at the congress hall of Transcorp Hilton Abuja has kicked off her pet project tagged "YOU&I" and themed "Taxation a Developmental Exercise that works".

She paid an official courtesy visit to Federal Inland Revenue Services for presentation of her project to the Chairman who was represented by Mr. Abiodun Aina, Cordinating Director, Domestic Tax Group/Special Advisor to the Executive Chairman, as she presented the Award of Democracy Most Outstanding Government Agency of the Year to FIRS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iohWR6s2cgg

The book titled "11 WONDERS OF TAXATION" a book to get YOU&I more committed to paying our Tax. The book comes in 5 major languages Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, English and Pidgin.

The first face of the YOU&I project was flagged off on Thursday January 10th 2019, which is centered on educating Nigerians on the need and importance of
Taxation and why tax payment should become a culture of every productive citizen of our country.

Speaking with the Queen, She expressed her zeal and determination to ensure more success of the project during her reign and assured she will try and do more than her predecesor to promote the purpose of the project YOU&I.

Also in a brief interview with the President of FDN brand Mr Alexandre Olufunsho Ajagbonna AKA King Fajag, he said "As a brand we are satisfied with the progress made so far, and we will give all the support needed to actualize the vision. YOU&I is a continuous project of FDN brand to educate and sensitized Nigerians on the need to do the right things at all time. The Queen is doing tremendously well and we are proud of her".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQl2xnAav-U

King Fajag also called on every stake holder to support the course, as the huge project will involve so much fund to actualize, we would be touring about 10 Universities around the nation, market place and reaching out to business owners as we intend to circulate the book titled "11 Wonders of Taxation".

The book unveiling will be at the congress Hall of Transcorp Hilton Abuja on February 28th.

It pays to pay your TAX.

@faceofdemocracynigeria @firs_nigeria @ayomichaelson

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/01/fdn-queen-ayobami-michaelson-flagsoff.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nice

Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by simplyDopeGuy: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
Is that why she's this ugly??what was the criteria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by Factfinder1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oga Alex why didn't you snap with them as usual... Blogger of unknown models
Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by TheMoniker: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin
Someone gave her the idea and the person actually wrote the book for her and it’ll be based on percentage while she’ll also get some top politicians to f€*k her with mouth watering price attached and if she’s loyal she’ll launder money for them and later you’ll hear she’s going on Europe tour under the guise of “breast cancer awarenes”
Walahi I too understand this country grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by Isoduwa(m): 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
This one toto don ex xxxxxL
Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by Deathstroke00(m): 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
One of the best things a beauty queen can do, I like her passion and commitment, not those beauty queens that will open like their life depends on it

She ugly Tho
Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by kenodrill: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
See nose like frypan shocked

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nice.
Thumbs up to the Queen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by faithfull18(f): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hmmn..
Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by abbey621(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
Quick question: With all the tax money collected so far, how come the roads are so deadly? How come electricity is a rare commodity? Why the high level of insecurity and unemployment? To get people to pay more taxes, you must actually show that the taxes paid so far were put to good use. Lack of transparency and abundance of corruption are the main obstacles to people paying more taxes!

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by zone51: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
Damn, her kpekus don hear ham
Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by Standardcosting(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
Someone gave her the idea and the person actually wrote the book for her and it’ll be based on percentage while she’ll also get some top politicians to f€*k her with mouth watering price attached and if she’s loyal she’ll launder money for them and later you’ll hear she’s going on Europe tour under the guise of “breast cancer awarenes”
My God grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
How I love taxation and tax related matters.
Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by mjbaba: 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
Smart Girll

She has found a clever way to collect her share from FIRS, the latest cash cow in town
Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by BusinessHub1: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin
kenodrill:
If food choke me I go curse u o..����

2 Likes

Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by ayinndeadde: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
IF YOU ARE A SME BUSINESS OWNER, THEN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK IS WHAT YOU NEED IN 2019

The first thing that arguably every potential customer does to verify your business's authenticity or to get a generally idea is to check your website. You need a website more so, if yours is a small business with limited resources. This better connect your business or brand with every potential customer!

This Is Where This incredible offer comes in

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by itiswellandwell: 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Smart girl. Quickly packaged firs tax idea when she saw the huge revenue that was generated recently. Chop the national cake small ooo! Pity your upcoming generations.
Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by davodyguy: 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Factfinder1:
Oga Alex why didn't you snap with them as usual... Blogger of unknown models
Anytime you see any news of fake models on Nairaland, it has to be from the low class blogger Alex reporters. Politics, Sports, Education, Security of lives, Immigration news etc are forbidden on his blog

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by davodyguy: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
kenodrill:
The lady nose tomorrow
Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by vickydevoka(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wb73312:
[sup][/sup]
Me na Bet9ja I wan win
Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by Factfinder1(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=davodyguy post=74675859]
Anytime you see any news of fake models on Nairaland, it has to be from the low class blogger Alex reporters. Politics, Sports, Education, Security of lives, Immigration news etc are forbidden on his blog[/quot]

Am sure he goes around bragging to the girls that he can make them popular and luckily enough nairaland ain't failing to push nonsense to front page
Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 12, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:
Is that why she's this ugly??what was the criteria

To be honest, the ugly face really represents what our democracy looks like. Kudos to the organizers.
Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by lonlytroy(m): 3:06am On Jan 12, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
Someone gave her the idea and the person actually wrote the book for her and it’ll be based on percentage while she’ll also get some top politicians to f€*k her with mouth watering price attached and if she’s loyal she’ll launder money for them and later you’ll hear she’s going on Europe tour under the guise of “breast cancer awarenes”and

It brain still connect

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by revolt(m): 4:03am On Jan 12, 2019
One oga dey bang am there jo
Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by kenodrill: 7:44am On Jan 12, 2019
BusinessHub1:
grin
If food choke me I go curse u o..����

Lool
Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by davodyguy: 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
[quote author=Factfinder1 post=74676758][/quote]
He has a pact with than, that's why they help him
Re: Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS by Fixedgames2314: 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
See below

Contact on your fixed maches call or dm on

(1) (Reply)

9ice Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Could It Be Donjazzy Is Using Us For Rituals Tru Music, See Who Jantamanta Is? / Hilarious: Man Develops Massive Erection While Taking Picture With Lady (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.