Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

What Will Be Your Response If Your Little Kids Asked You To Explain Sex? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Be Your Response If Your Little Kids Asked You To Explain Sex? (681 Views)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES / Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Response If Your Little Kids Asked You To Explain Sex? by Bodjetstar(m): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
I want to know your views and opinions on these issue of concern.
Most Parents Fail To Enlighten Their Kids With The Right Knowledge On Sex Education Thinking That These Kids Are Still Small Not Knowing That They Know More Than You Expect From Them. If Your Little Child Under 13 Yrs Of Age, I Think You Should Explain To Him Or Her Wisely Based On His Or Her Understanding. This Will Make Them To Trust You And Confide In You. Failure To Do So Will Make Them Seek The Knowledge From The Wrong Source.
Permit me to share this link for you to review and understand what i mean http://channelofvirtue./2014/07/11/if-you-little-kid-ask-what-is-sex/
Re: What Will Be Your Response If Your Little Kids Asked You To Explain Sex? by dyttt: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
i will simply tell themwhat mum told me that if a man touches u,u carry belle

reminds me when i was in secondary sch,tho was thought in biology class, bt then i so much blv my mum wld never lie to me
saw my period late as a lady, so i went home for mid term and this my crush, hugged me and kissed me, i pushed him away cos i was so scared,
on getting back to school, i missed my period
i started crying and cursing the dude, told to a frnd and she busted out with laugh, was wondering why she was laughing
oh well they never blved i was still a virgin as at then

now when i remember, i jst laugh off
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Response If Your Little Kids Asked You To Explain Sex? by egopersonified(f): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
My 7 and 5yr old boys after bathing were cleaning with their towels, d 5yr old used his towel to hit d 7yr old on the bum for pushing him, the next thing I heard was, 'eheeee, i will tell, u are commiting adultery'. Kai, I almost died of laughter quietly in my room. When my husband came back I explained what happened, he called them both, see stammering and sweating to explain adultery and the multiple questions, I pity d guy sha.
Re: What Will Be Your Response If Your Little Kids Asked You To Explain Sex? by Bodjetstar(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
so funny. everything depends on the parents
Re: What Will Be Your Response If Your Little Kids Asked You To Explain Sex? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Told them what it is :

The good side

The bad side

and how the bad side surpassed the Good side in a non-marital relationship !!
Re: What Will Be Your Response If Your Little Kids Asked You To Explain Sex? by baby124: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
At puberty, i will explain fully to them what it is. Why they should wait to do it till they are adult, and why they should never engage in such act unprotected.

Under puberty... i will first ask where they learnt about it from first before i know how to answer such a question.
Re: What Will Be Your Response If Your Little Kids Asked You To Explain Sex? by apolonius(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
baby124: At puberty, i will explain fully to them what it is. Why they should wait to do it till they are adult, and why they should never engage in such act unprotected.

Under puberty... i will first ask where they learnt about it from first before i know how to answer such a question.

This is what I will do. Thanks for sharing.smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Common But Dangerous Divorce Threaten Issues In Marriage? / Loving Features Of Women!! / Pregnancy And Hormones? Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.