Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home (65082 Views)

Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 19, 2016
For men who think it fit for whatever reasons, to leave there young wives and little kids back home in Nigeria while they stay abroad, you might or might not be suprised at this.
Afam checked on a female client whose hubby stays abroad, in one of these asian countries, probably Malaysia, to close a lingering buisness deal he had with her, as he knocked on her apartment and was let in, her 2 1/2 years old kid, who was in the living room rushed over him happily, shouting "daddy daddy daddy", the kid was allover him as he hugged Afam tightly, Afam was quick to understand what was going on, a quick look into the searching eyes of this kid revealed that he is in desperate need of something and is searching for it, as he took him in his arms, he was suprised that the mum who was standing right in front of him did not correct her little boy that Afam was not his dad, something he came to understand to mean that this might not be the first time the kid is playing out such behaviour. It was his older brother, about 6 yrs of age who rushed in due to the commotion and said" Favour it is not daddy" then sighed, frowned and left the room dissapointed.
But Favour never left as he was busy making Afam his daddy.
Their dad rarely comes home, the last time he did was during Favours birth / church dedication, Favour is one among so many Nigerian children who only talks with daddy on phone, looks at daddy's picture, but rarely sees him around.
It is the height of man's irresponsibility to his home to abandon his young wives and little kids behind to seek greener pastures elsewhere, i choose the word "abandoned" because even if your sending back tons of dollars every now and then, it still doesnt compensate for that something they are missing.
Start making arrangements for their relocation over there as well, or better still come back to them, your family needs you.
Afam is a good christian, with strong morality, who knows if he hadn't be, what might had become his thoughts towards that young lonely woman.
Or take for instance, nature plays her sweet tricks on the young wife one cold night, and the imaginations of Afam's handsome physique, and the way he played lovingly with Favour in his arms calling him "daddy" takes over her senses, and she began to approach him, yearning for his touch , don't get mad or start fighting people, FIGHT YOURSELF FIRST.

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 19, 2016
FTC grin

OP, my favourite moniker

*modified*
I agree vewi much. Leaving ur family for any extended period of time, is unwise and unhealthy. Especially when the children are young or when the marriage is fresh, but TBH, at any time.

You married so u could live TOGETHER and that's what you need to do. It's not a hard and fast rule, but it's better to live with your family in Naija then to be struggling in various countries "abroad", separately.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 19, 2016
MrsPhyno:
FTC grin

Oooh OP, my favourite monicker
i see you 'the only mermaid in my ocean' @ mrsphyno, sleep no gree me oo. And yes i have seen such attitudes wreck unimaginable havocs on young homes, its high time these kind of guys wise up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 19, 2016
Why marry when the intent is to live apart?

Had a friend then whose father came home once a year then while we were in secondary school.

Father and mother's presence has a role in the psyche of a child development.

Never marry if you plan staying apart.

I grew up in a broken home,i know the effect on me. When other kids are saying things their dad did for them,i always look like a drunk goat with nothing to say.

Till today,i see my dad as a stranger in my life.
Nothing beats living under same Roof with both parents.

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Yomieluv:
Why marry when the intent is to live apart?

Had a friend then whose father came home once a year then while we were in secondary school.

Father and mother's presence has a role in the psyche of a child development.

Never marry if you plan staying apart.
you got it so right bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by jeffizy(m): 4:48am On Jan 19, 2016
Perfect scenario for a dysfunctional home.
Was almost getting into the narrative here but I realized that I won't miss my kids formative years for anyone or anything in the world.

The women in such situation drift toward low self esteem due to absence of steady hands and broad shoulders to lean on.

I grew up well grounded by having my parents ferry us to different birthday parties and picnics back then. It was like staying in heaven.
I won't deny my kids such a wonderful experience.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by Shigoboy(m): 5:17am On Jan 19, 2016
#rawfact

1 Like

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by 7footre(m): 6:05am On Jan 19, 2016
Preach it bro! Preach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by Dexema(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2016
worse off are the innocent kids who pay for it. some of them grow up with psychological issues bordering on lack of a leader in the house. #twoheadsarebetterthanone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by Exponental(m): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2016
One of nature's call is sex. Don't call your 'abandoned' spouse a cheat if he/she answers the call of nature.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by looseweight: 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
One if the shortest and informative thread

9 Likes

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by tolexy007(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
cheesy

17 Likes

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin

Afam4Eva are you there?
Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Its usually the reverse. Leave wife and kids abroad and be "flexing" in naija.

10 Likes

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by BE811APP: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
What happens to wife abroad.. kids and husband in 9ja??

3 Likes

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by vault(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
true that

1 Like

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by Psalm18: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Good one OP.

1 Like

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by MrSmith007: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Erhmmm.. let me read
Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Good one.
Worst is such men are busy enjoying with several girls out there while the innocent young wife spends time nurturing her wet urges.

Nonsense! Abeg body to be firewood o, Afam can still lend a helping hand if he doesn't mind *winks*

Afterall father Emeka is still at the parish. K'anyi gaba nu confession! !

8 Likes

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by praxisnetworks: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
angry
Op op op am sure you are not married

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by OCTAVO: 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by bimbochoco(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bro I get ur point, but... One thing I know for sure is, when he decides to stay home and things are not as rosy as they feel it should be... That same woman go find other means... Its d kids I pity most tho

9 Likes

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by free2ryhme: 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
so Afameva don dey go malaysia abi grin
Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by Omotayor123(f): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
True talk OP cheesy ... Couples should endeavor to stay together regardless. Because, it's only when there's a Crack in the wall.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
God forbid any long distant marriage. I want my man with me always, everyday. grin if he has to travel for a short time we go together. Yes, i'm abokoku like dat cool

14 Likes

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by praxisnetworks: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
Exponental:
One of nature's call is sex. Don't call your 'abandoned' spouse a cheat if he/she answers the call of nature.
If you are watching or monitoring your spouse's sexual activities you are not a serious being

1 Like

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by praxisnetworks: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
God forbid any long distant marriage. I want my man with me always, everyday. grin if he has to travel for a short time we go together. Yes, i'm abokoku like dat cool
Hmmm
Yinmu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by WETCUNT: 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
yellowbars in UK una dey hear
Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by hakeem4(m): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Skibo wait are you kidding me ?
Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by vallycan: 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Charity dey say begins at home....bro next tym learn to lay proper foundation an thinkin be4 leavin ya family behind..
Re: When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home by tobillionaire(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ok... U shld stay with dem in naija starvin abi if u dont leave d girl, she'll definately leave u ni.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.